Why wont you have a drink with me user?

>why wont you have a drink with me user?

>dressed like a whore in a dark nightclub

i dont care what my penis says, i'm not gonna touch that

cuz whiskeydick

because i'm convinced you'll either say bitchy things to me all night then leave with some other guy or you'll look at me like a creep when i say something weird. It's impossible for you to hate me more than I hate me but it's still likely you'll hate me. So i'll take that drink to go, m'lady.

Oh look another shitty thread, thanks OP

Kek

that thing has a dick, right?

I am driving tonight. Wanna' see my BMW?

>drinking with Asians
God, no.

THIS
SO MUCH THIS

But she is studying petroleum engineering.

You could make jokes about drilling her butt.

Asians are ugly desu.

when will r9k leave..

How does Vicki Li have such large tits? Every Chink girl I know are flat.

Because I'm going places with my life, m'lady. I do understand that your looks will stagnate shortly before starting to drop so you want to get the most out of your best-looking years by living your youth dedicated to hedonism, but do understand m'lady that I've seen what alcohol does physically to females. And since my biological clock isn't biting my bottom, I more than happily decline your offer to let the booze drag myself down with you.

Here's my advice to you, m'lady. Although you look stunning, you should think for your future. Stop whoring and drinking around before you're 40 years old, renting an apartment by yourself and it's just another one of those nights where you sit on the kitchen table, pouring yourself another drink while unbearable regret keeps eating you. The regret that the same table could have been filled with a loving husband and dear children of yours.

she looks hot but i'll probs be thinking of michael jackson the whole time cus of her nose

This

I'm not an autist I can drink with you, but wouldn't you prefer drinking at my place?

brehs be honest if you saw that perfect 10/10 goddess irl you would sacrifice years of gains to have it

>no quads, do you even squat
>check those boobs, pure fat, do you even cardio?
>no six pack. GTFO
>no biceps, this chick doesn't even lift

Have a drink with me user

Bitch look at that label, do you have any idea how many carbs are in that? Do these abs look like they've touched a carb?

Good day Veeky Forums

>cause i'll get more enjoyment out of jerking off to your picture than actually interacting with you, also it will be cheaper.

>you would sacrifice years of gains to have it

christ, hell no, you're retarded user

because you are clearly a prostitute

You gay?

Sorry, I don't have any money.

and she will be thinking wow a real 40 year old virgin

Because I'm autistic.

rather a line of ket t b h

Because I'm on dbol and want to save my liver for more dbol

Elliot pls

She isn't Asian

>I don't like to drink.
>Oh, I see. I was just wondering.

If you change yourself off the smallest bit of peer pressure, you're never going to make it.

Whats wrong user? Did they get too loud and set your cheetostache alight?

3/10 face

Some asian girls are fuckin' hilarious when drunk

Conformist degenerate detected.

>my joints hurt

Fucking kek

>high end prostitute looks
>fake tits
>fake cheekbones

>ass 404

Explain senpaitachi

>2016
>not doing triplines

Fuarrk I miss being degenerate at uni

Gee I dunno user, maybe she got implants?

Maybe a couple weeks but not years

What would your quality of life be like if you were lucky enough to be born a big tiddy asian?

idk if its the compression but it looks like she caked her face to cover her shitty skin

That's 99% of women, m8.

They're all insane.
You tell them that the makeup is what's causing their skin to fuck up, compelling them to buy more makeup, thus enriching the cosmetic Jew and fucking up their own skin for life, not to mention pushing back feminist progress.

And what do they do? Scream at you in insanity mode.

To hell with women.
Japan, please hurry up with the sex dolls (also make sure you get the synthetic phermones right, a sanitized lump of plastic and rubber isn't enough. The phermones are what drive me wild in a woman. Smelling and licking a fishy vag gives me an instant rush even bigger than a line of cocaine. And I have done quite a bit of cocaine.)

>pushing back feminist progress.
Feminist progress?
You mean denigrating men, heteronormative women, children, the nuclear family and taking credit for advances that were done for women and in most cases all of humanity by men and women who outright HATED feminist creeps?

I would set that shit back centuries if I could.

I don't mean SJW feminism. I mean REAL feminism - like elevating them (and thus society) from mere fuckthings to actually being productive members of society, stable humans...basically becoming redpilled, so they can be good mothers.

However these cunts say they want feminism, but instead they just want to be models and whores, and discourage any woman who wants to transcend that shit via peer pressure. These cunts screech at men, yet it's women themselves who put down other women and set back their own cause.

If I ever marry, it will be to a redpilled woman.
>never used the pill
>doesn't wear makeup
>healthy lifestyle
>politically redpilled, emotionally stable

Basically a lioness who can raise me some strong lion cubs. A lioness doesn't give a fuck about makeup, celebrities and looking like a whore on social media.

Makeup is actually disgusting too. It's greasy and smells like chemicals and it rubs off on me. Really puts me off kissing.

I JUST REALLY FUCKING HATE MAKEUP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mere fuckthings to actually being productive members of society

You really think western society was like this before feminism?

And you call yourself redpilled?

You can believe women should have the freedom to choose whatever path they want while still recognizing that the most productive most women can ever be is in their role as mothers to good children and wives to good husbands. Feminism lies and tells them that working in an office for another man, paying other women to raise their own children for them, is somehow better. Not to mention homecooked meals fuel gains like mad.

Yeah but if they've never been out in the real world, they stay uneducated cows, just like before in the West, and today in the third world. That's not good either. Needs to be a balance.

My main point is makeup. Women complain about societal pressure, and blame it on men, when women themselves are the ones to blame. Women complain about not being taken seriously in the office...well, that's what happens when you come in looking like a sex object. If you've dolled yourself up to look pretty, to make other men lust after you, then you're clearly not serious. Men aren't trying to do that, 9-5 men are 100% focused on the job. If you're trying to turn men on, you're clearly not fully focused on the job. If they want to be taken seriously, they should dress and look serious, like men, and be seriously focused on work. If they want to be taken seriously as political commentators, they shouldn't be trying to give men erections while doing so.

The makeup culture is driven by women, and it is fucking cancer. But women are so bluepilled that they can't even see it. If you highlight it, their heads explode.