What does Veeky Forums think of Dom Mazzeti,aka Broscience guy?

What does Veeky Forums think of Dom Mazzeti,aka Broscience guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/mct280
youtube.com/channel/UCDsovpx09ZjIfJv2olmnUtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unfunny humour targeted for normies

this. I watched every single one of his videos and didn't even laugh ONCE

Pretty funny. Funnier still that Veeky Forums became suicidally depressed when they realized he was a satirical character and not actually a bro giving advice.

this
(totes) wack af tbqh familia

one of the best natty physiques

goal body desu

yeah he's great, funny guy. bit of a one-joke routine though, this many years in the videos are getting a bit stale, there's only so many times you can make a joke about not liking squats, and he's passed it and then some.

love him, also goal

Really funny guy. Some of his videos are boring, but hey, no one hits a home run every time.

Goal

>watched every single video and claims he wasn't entertained.
Do you know how much time that takes? Either you are an autist or you did secrectly enjoy it lel

>if you stick things through and still aren't entertained, you are autistic
Nice logic there, user!

It's the same logic haters use to justify writing hate comments. If you don't like it, why sticking through 100 videos?

not that guy but if you stuck through hours of videos you didnt like just to prove a point on the internet you are in fact autistic

Mate literally seeing all of someone's video's whilst not being enjoyed in your goddamn free time is the epitome of autism.

I DONT HAVE WEEKDAYS

ONLY STRONG DAYS

watched a few, thought it was funny but it's become very stale.

>I have a stick up my ass and find things unfunny

Bradley Martyn is dope af tbqh familia

yeah that's a pretty decent logic actually

some of his stuff is pretty funny

>NORMIES REEEEEEE, nobody gets me, i'm so unique and special, why is everyone else so stupiiid!

Any one of his videos is funnier than 90% of the """humor""" Veeky Forums has produced.

Then again, he's taken the Chad persona too far and it gets annoying when he's making his 5th lame pun about pussy.

However his Chad routine is less played out than the autism routine on Veeky Forums
>tfw no gf
>normies don't understand me reee
>another reference about how I'm a loser considering suicide

his videos are banned from being posted on reddit actually, he talked about it in one of those q&a episodes I think

Some of his things are funny, but I haven't watched them in a few years now. I think a lot of neckbeards on Veeky Forums are going to say he's not funny just be contrarian.

You got a link friend?

Feels good to be a normie. Dude is hilarious

Pretty funny guy, especially his video about the dad bod craze last year.

>Don't fuck the toucan!

I have bad news for you son...

;_; u autis

His stuff isn't really for normies because despite being a curlbro, he actually gives a fuck about ROM, diet, and form. His humour is pretty fucking funny even if he does recycle the same content sometimes. IRL he's a chad tho. Mike Tornabene , dude has like a mclaren and an aston martin

There's probably 30 hours of videos by Dom. If you waste 30 hours of your life doing something you don't enjoy to prove a point on the Internet, then you're autistic.

I find like 60% of his vids really good, especially older stuff + some of the new stuff.

But it feels like he already milked all the fun topics and jokes, but now he is stuck with youtube for income
I hope he kinda drops it while it still is somewhat good.

tries too hard to be funny. This is the kind of thing a newfag laughs at
>lel he's talking about ll the memes I read during my 6 months of lifting

Dom is literally the nu-male humor of fitness

He's funny for like the first 8 episodes you see of him.

This.

This. Also his facial movements remind me of cm punk.

I want him to impregnate my boyhole desu

I think broscience is a pretty cool guy. Eh makes funny videos and doesnt afraid of anything.

He's moved on to car vids with his top Braylyn

Anytime the word autism gets mentioned the thread immediately goes to shit

Nice me.me

I'm not a huge fan of his videos but he's got some sick fuckin' lats

One of the first ask the brofessor videos

Pretty sure he's a cuck just watch his "how to get your girl to lift" video

more than likely they're being contrarian. He does use irony to make fun of the bro lifters and normies, but no one on Veeky Forums can like already (relatively) popular things.

>implying calling something a meme isnt a fucking meme in itself

Cmon guys, his DYEL flowchart video was golden.

I think they're funny, but most Veeky Forums posters would consider me normie

His Bros Vs, videos were much better

Holy fuck. It's been years since I've seen that meme. I just froze for a second in shock

He's moved on with the Bros. vs. videos, where he and Bradley go and do non-gym shit

got banned for misogyny lol

His videos got banned in r/fitness because people constantly posted them, and each thread was just people quoting the video. It was just shit posting, nothing of quality.

I think his suplemet and shirt store took off and now he puts just enough videos to help sales

Im going to try and force your comment as a meme

Makes you feel old, doesn't it?

so the same as everything else on reddit then?

link?

I don't

well as a certified curl bro I find his shit hilarious

git gud

He milked the shit of of that and moved on. The only reason he still makes those videos from time to time is to stimulate the sale of his supplements and shirts.

his newest channels:
GnaRPM: youtube.com/user/mct280
BROS V: youtube.com/channel/UCDsovpx09ZjIfJv2olmnUtg

I think he's hilarious. I laugh out loud at least once during 50%+ of his vids, and I don't laugh at most TV shows and movies.

I guess there's just no accounting for taste.

FWIW I might be on the normie end of the fit spectrum. I'm happily married and gainfully employed.

keked at this

His satire of misogyny got banned for misogyny?

he's not funny.

FPBP
P
B
P

Pretty hilarious, his videos consistently deliver good chuckles.