>perfect
pick one

Picked perfect, what did I won?

had all the luck in every area of his life

sauce?

literally anyone above 6'2

>height matters more than appearance, namely facial/bodily aesthetic
>apparent money abd power don't matter more
As long as you aren't super short most women won't care that much man. I'm 1.85ish cm, 6'1 in freedom units. My buddy who is shredded and comes from money, but also is 5'6 does super fucking well with women

>falling for the manlet meme

1. Excellent athletic potential (displayed aptitude in multiple sports before settling on powerlifting and later bodybuilding).
2. Introduced to lifting from a very early age.
3. Excellent insertions and symmetry, naturally handsome.
4. Driven to succeed regardless of odds or personal cost - largely as a result of having a fairly poor homelife and a father who denied him approval and constantly belittled him.

He's Austrian you idiot

It's not that manlets are incapable of pulling grills, or lots of them for that matter.

It's that when grills ARE GIVEN A CHOICE between a man below 5'10 or a man above 5'10, 100 times out of 100 they want the taller man.
That is the reality.

Bruh. If I could go back in time and be born as ANYONE in the history of ever, it'd be him.

Fucking ridiculous life he's living, and it's all bc of fitness. If that's not motivation for us all then idk what is.

The dude drives a motherfucking TANK. Like wtf bruh. I'll bet he could still pull some fine asf 10/10 Cali girl pussy any night he wanted to too

there is literally no difference

>6'1.5
>manlet

Austrians are Germans mate. The only difference is political. They are the same people just spread in two different countries.

>Bruh. If I could go back in time and be born as ANYONE in the history of ever, it'd be him.
"If I were not Anonymous, I should like to be Arnold."

>The dude drives a motherfucking TANK
He also crashed it a few times. He was never a very good tank driver.

Tru dat

>Americans are the same as Canadians
>Swedes are the same as Norwegians
>Spanish are the same as Portuguese

Austria is Germany you faggot
GROßDEUTSCHLAND

You're a piece of shit

>6'2
>Manlet?