60mgs of zinc a day gave me peyronies disease

so i took 60mgs of zinc a day for 2 months,
near the end of the 2nd month, i noticed these side effects

no libido
no morning erections
no night time erections
shrunk dick
swollen testicles

i got the start of what it seems like peyronies disease from taking too much zinc, my dick shrunk (in girth) and i have a slight curve to it even whilst flacid

theres a slight curve to it, not extremely noticeable, but i do notice. its been 3 months now since getting off zinc, my sexual side effects are still there, it has gotten better im not going to list all the side effects because i really cant be bothered, theyre basically all the same side effects to "post finastride syndrome"

but anyways, any brahs here who suffer from peyronies syndrome or have corrected it? i need help/reassurance that this won't get worse and if it does, does the traction thing work?

You know doctors sometimes answer health related questions

Now what the fuck made you think taking 60mb a day of zinc was a smart idea? I'm in 30mg and I'm perfectly fine and get rock hard.

my shitty multivitamin recommended dosage of zinc for average average human is 10mg per day.
And it is average for children, man and woman. So adult man would be like 20mg total with multivitamin + food.

So you overloaded zinc intake by 300~600% and kept it that way 60 days. GG.

Go see doctor you nub. Yesterday was late.

I was doing upwards of 200mg a day at one point for several months and I was fine

OP is probably an idiot and didnt get eough copper intake

If you look in the archive OP makes this same thread every couple days. This is a bait thread. He alternates posts crying about his "broken dick" and lashing out at random replies. Really weird style of trolling...

Zinc toxicity. We don't need more than 10mg daily, so congratulations on being a retard and becoming another example, that too little is bad, but too much is bad too.

YEA UR RIGHT, i didnt get enough copper intake
as soon as i started eating cashew nuts most my fucking side effects went away, except i still feel fucked up, how about peyronies?

>I was doing upwards of 200mg a day at one point for several months and I was fine

You do know about 40mg is considered toxicity level for a grown adult / Male?

hahahaha fuckin lold, not even trolling bro, i just want answers/help for this bullshit.

>chronic inflammation of the tunica albuginea (CITA), is a connective tissue disorder involving the growth of fibrous plaques in the soft tissue of the penis

I would recommend balancing your zinc/copper levels, and maybe look at taking some Vitamin C and Vitamin E to help repair your connective tissues. Vitamin E can be use topically to get it right to the target. Other than that, just try to let it relax and heal. Maybe try soaking in a hot bath once a day, to get the blood flow.

You might also want to see a doctor but be wary because they might fuck you up worse

thank you so much bro for not fuckin trolling me, so you reckon i should avoid masterbation to let it heal? im going to a uroligist on tuesday.

Definitely avoid masturbation. It might take upwards of a month to heal, so be patient.

thanks bro, its been almost 3 months since i realized i got this issue tho, so u really think 1 month will take the scar tissue to stop forming?

the only bullshit here is your pathetic ass. you literally make me disgusted beyond belief for posting this all the time and crying for no reason like a beat up child or something, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you

fuck off bro, u will never understand

Not op, but I'm taking 100mg per day
I looked at examine.com which describes bioavailability and recommended dosages. Maybe you idiots should do research before posting

All of OPs problems just look like ED, and there is no link between zinc and peyronies. Another reason why the idiots in this thread need to do more research

I've been taking ZMA daily. Started with 1 pill every day: 25mg zinc, but the lable said 3pills a day = 75mg. So I started taking 3 pills a day a while ago. ATM I haven't had an erection or sexual thought for 4 days....

lol peyronies can be a predetermined condition imo, and i think perhaps over exposure to zinc caused these side effects. too much zinc can throw the balance off of copper/mangesium which can result in arthritus, anemia, ED, low libido, weak bones etc etc so... peyronies, aka arthritus of the dick doesnt sound too far fetched. use ur brain and do some research. theres been a large correlation between propecia and peyronies also. which too much zinc, mimics the symptoms of PFS.

balance it out with some copper and magnesium brah, should be good to go in a week or month

If you're not getting regular bloodwork you shouldn't be taking any of this. I know there's maybe four of you on the entire board that track micros. You would have less complication risk from black tar heroin. Yet here you are

>Don't take 60mg of zinc every day you absolute retard
>60mg of zinc every day is still not going to cause any symptoms though.
>You're a huge hypochondriac and none of those things you are describing are actually happening, or they are caused by your anxiety.
>Stop looking up medical conditions on wikipedia it's making you insane

Nice self-diagnosis bro

any source on the maximum amount of this for men?

Google Zinc Tolerable Upper Intake Level. It's 40mg. That doesn't mean it's super toxic to take more, it means that you don't have to worry about taking too much as long as you are below 40mg/day. It obviously includes both supplements and zinc from food sources. Remenber that you were most likely getting all the zinc you ever needed from your food. You were certainly not getting 0 zinc.

theyre very real mate, no placebo here

Yea, I think that zinc supplements most likely only apply to those who eat like shit. Who dont eat enough meats, too much carbs. Which is actually quite a lot of people.

Still though. I think I am on 50grams a day and have been so for a while now, no adverse effects so far. Take ZMA of 30gr in the evening, one 25grm pill somewhere in the morning, sometimes a multivitamin as well.

Hm, not really sure. Probably should just only take ZMA though.

see do your research, zinc supplements have like 15% bioavailability

so if you're taking 200mg of zinc oxidate, that's really 30mg of elemental zinc

>You do know about 40mg is considered toxicity level for a grown adult / Male?

WTF MAN....

...WALMART ZINC COMES IN 50 MG PILLS.

im still suffering from side effects even 3 months after this bullshit bro, its a living nightmare, these vitamins are no joke and should not be taken lightly

200mg zinc oxalate isn't 200mg of elemental zinc, because zinc oxalate isn't made entirely out of zinc. 1kg of Milk isn't 1000000mg of calcium, because milk isn't made out of only calcium. That part has nothing to do with bioavailability, but bioavailability also matters in how much zinc ends up being absorbed.

It's always safe to take whatever recommended dose is written on the box.

Fucking neat, a while ago we had a breach of consensus around dietary cholesterol, which thanks to a bunch of dudes here we somewhat managed to solve (though there still somewhat is an aftermath here going on)

now this zinc shit. I see no consensus in this thread.

Where is that medfag/chemical student called lolisareforbullying, he could be neat to help us here.

Taking zma I never noticed many effects, but it's cheap.

One cool thing it did though after about a week of taking it is clear up a bunch of plantars warts on my feet. I guess extra zinc helped my immune system fight them off. I had a bunch and it was embarrassing and I tried a bunch of treatments for them. Taking zma made them go away completely after a month or so

He was in OPs last thread.

He basically said there's no reason to supplement zinc and you should just stop masturbating for a few weeks so your sperm production fixes itself.

faggot this is the 3rd time i've seen your faggot ass with the thread and the same bad spelling just go to a fucking doctor already goddamnit

ZMA is a gods gift though. Its effects are widely known to increase quality of sleep, and also test.

That tripfag is pretty great, but I feel like he also sometimes has to recheck his sources and opinions on some things. Though he still beats scooby and the other degenerates as a source of info by far.

Still though, zinc is another fracture point, a consensus building requirement rests in this topic.

>60mgs
>6 times the recommended daily dose
And why would you do that?