What do you mean you dont drink alcohol user??

>what do you mean you dont drink alcohol user??

your comeback?

Other urls found in this thread:

oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/comeback
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do i have to repeat myself? i don't drink alcohol. It's not good for gains and i also don't like alcohol and cant stand the taste.

It tastes shit, don't know how you sheeple can stand the shit

i-i hope you guys don't mind but I'm taking a real quick picture so i can show my friends on my favorite didgeridoo finger painting forum.

But user you just have to find your drink!

Crop the bitch on the left. I want to punch that face so hard.

nah

>sorry I think you misheard me haha. I said I do drink alcohol! I've got some lager in the fridge and I also brought red wine for later. Even though Im strict with my diet I still love to drink at weekends. you want a beer? what was your name btw?

10/10 autism response

>hurr durr im such a special snowflake because i dont drink alcohol

see this is why you dont have friends and are a virgin

this. Not everyone here is one of those "hurr durr alcohol kills my gains" retards, it's bad for your gains if drinked excessively but if you are able to moderately drink it it won't affect you

>drinking alcohol for the taste

Are you 15 and/or a girl?

first post worst post

why even mention that you are strict with your diet you probably dont even have the gains to back it up

B-but what if Im an alcohol and cant stop when I start.

I'm allergic and my doctor said to stop drinking it or I'll get liver failure.

He said these mollies are fine tho :P

Wait now i dont know whos trolling

15 year old girls dont drink it for the taste

Do you.. Know what greentexting is?

Because I'm going places with my life, m'lady. I do understand that your looks will stagnate shortly before starting to drop so you want to get the most out of your best-looking years by living your youth dedicated to hedonism, but do understand m'lady that I've seen what alcohol does physically to females. And since my biological clock isn't biting my bottom, I more than happily decline your offer to let the booze drag myself down with you.

Here's my advice to you, m'lady. Although you look stunning, you should think for your future. Stop whoring and drinking around before you're 40 years old, renting an apartment by yourself and it's just another one of those nights where you sit on the kitchen table, pouring yourself another drink while unbearable regret keeps eating you. The regret that the same table could have been filled with a loving husband and dear children of yours.

taking molly at a houseparty setting

jesus its like you never had a social interaction before

>Hanging out with people who mock you for your drinking choices.

What are you, 16?

I don't need alcohol to be happy unlike you miserable cunts. Find a hobby

>tips fedora

i thought the first post was the most autistic one, but this takes the autism cake.

Can't handle your pingas lad?

who'd take that at a houseparty where everyone is drinking

Nigga you dumb?
The fuck do you mean i don't drink alcohol

>drinked

hey can i borrow 12 dollars?

No, my family has an alcoholism problem and I've seen what bad it does to you. My aunt just died from it and I don't want the same for me.

i'm retarded enough sober

>ALCOHOL IS HARAM! DEATH TO THE INFIDELS
>o-ok achmet (who invited this guy?)

Thought-provoking underrated bost

>where everyone is drinking
lol, maybe to begin with

You see, i was an alcoholic for 11 years, from aged 13 to 24.

>had a rule to never drink when i wasn't in a good place
>had shitty couple of weeks
>thought i was over it
>go out with friends
>drink
>end up staring into a glass all night and have to stop

it's either the best or worst thing ever

i'd rather castrate myself with a plastic spoon than hang out with drinkers when i'm not drinking myself

so either you stay at home or do something else, you drink light and pure stuff, or you go full blown chad and have a cheat night instead of a cheat meal

Anyone else find it very hard to manage the line between functionally drunk and blasted?

Whenever I drink I either feel nothing or I get obliterated and make a fool of myself. I've resorted to using a few amphs when I drink to keep me together but also make me feel good if the alcohol isn't doing it.

>not seeing that as obvious sarcasm
i thought the first post was the most autistic one, but this takes the autism cake.

*Insert number of responses here
>I don't like the taste
>I am trying to get my health in check.
>I have a drinking problem
>My cat has a drinking problem

>Oh, that's cool, user.

I hear you. Pretty much my whole family are alcoholics.

alcohol is haram anyways

t. whitest man in uk

This. Now I just straight up deny drinking. If people need to get into a circle and drink tons of alcohol to get some "fun" then I pity them. How boring and miserable they have to be all the time
I'm fucking happy and high all the time. I don't see any point to fog up my mind to "loose myself"

i prefer pills

That picture makes me so sad
It's like you observed humanity going downhill and you can't do nothing about it

I mean that I refuse to imbibe fermented beverages.

>he doesnt take pingas at house parties

Because I've ingested kratom and pehenibut today and feel 100x better than alcohol will make me feel, and far healthier as well.

Wow, these bitches are fugly.

I don't think I need to explain what I mean, when I outright said it, espicially to fuglies.

Gosh, I am not trying to be a prick, but Anglos really are bad lookin'.

"the fuck you mean there's jäger/wodka in my cup"

>he fell for the kratom meme

I don't have a reaction face suitable for that.

post pic of yourself. I bet my virgin asshole that all of them are out of your league

I mean that I don't feel the need to weaken my senses to be able to be outgoing and have fun.

he's probably some weirdo zoning out somewhere

>I don't need alcohol to be happy
what do you do for fun besides shitposting on an anime forum?
>inb4 generic paid membership "hobbies"

samefag

AUSTRALIANS PLEASE LEAVE. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

sneaking a sip of daddys liquor cabinet isn't alcoholism, edgelord

i second thiswhy the fuck do you associate drinking with people trying to be happy? its just something to take the edge off you dumb boring twat

How are my look relevant to how a woman looks?

Women enjoy a big cock, charisma and a sense of humor moreso than looks.

Besides, I never ever care what a woman thinks, maybe because I am not from the USA.
If a bitch is fugly - she's fugly.
Also, why would I ever explain/apologize for certain habits to a girl?

And no, I am not a virgin.
Nogay either.

(OP)
>your comeback?

no thanks, if i wanted it back i'd get your mother to push it out of her ass.

>(OP)

Kill yourself new fag

Eh, im on antibiotics/i have diabetes/my stomach can't handle it/i got work tomorrow or i just say its not my thing.

oh, its because come sounds a bit like cum(it does not at all actually) coupled with a your mom joke

autism award of this thread

It gives me a stomach ache long before a buzz. Not worth it.

>Drinking poison doesn't affect you at all dude!
Come on m8, I drink but let's not delude ourselves that it's totally harmless.

>come sounds a bit like cum(it does not at all actually)
try saying both out loud. how are they different?

How did you people get in my house?

>>Drinking poison doesn't affect you at all dude!
read his post again, fucktard

COME-BACK
CUM-BACK

if you cant articulate the difference between CUM AND COME you are literally mentally challenged, and english isnt even my first language.

its pronounced the same way you fucktard. maybe drop your foregin sandnigger accent and try again

Won't happen because I don't hang out with cancerous alcoholics. Fuck you and your piece of shit poison. Keep drinking until all your problems solve themselves, that's definitely how it works

I did shithead, and pretending that just because he used the magic word 'moderation' that that somehow that negates literally empty calories and ingesting poison, is retarded.

>Thinks everyone who drinks at all is an alcoholic
You must have a very addictive personality if the only way to stave off alcoholism is to never be within five miles of booze. I think you'll find though that most people can be in the same room with a bottle of vodka and not instantly lose a weekend and end up in rehab.

They're homophones. How the fuck are you pronouncing them?

do you compete in bodybuilding contests or make a living off your physique? if no, then you're a fucking mentally challenged loser if you're acting this autistic about having some fun once in a while with drinking alcohol. it doesn't murder you. calm the fuck down you sperglord

im western european and probably have a better grasp of the english language than you

oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/comeback

maybe you should start maturing a bit so not everything sounds like an innuendo or something sexual, its really not very becoming

wow you must be really ugly

>comeback noun
BrE /ˈkʌmbæk/

>cum preposition
BrE /kʌm/

fucking idiot check your own source

Do you not know what a homophone is? I really hope English isn't your first language, or this would be embarrassing.

cuz alcohol makes u fat bitch look at urself
>/thread

My country's drinking culture is shit. They all drink until they can't stand and they need help getting in bed. I'm so fucking sick of it. Nobody drinks responsibly. They all refuse to get the mental help they need and instead drink. I'm so fucking sick of it, I get aggressive almost instantly now when I'm with those drunks.

are you absolutely retarded? explain to me how cum and come are pronounced differently

He probably thinks come is pronounced the same as "comb"

>you should leave, loser

PSYCHE *takes two shots*

I already admitted that I do drink regularly, the difference is you claimed that it has no effect whatsoever on your body/gains, and I'm not delusional, so I corrected you.

>Judges people and pities them for decisions that they as adults are allowed to make
>Happy and high all the time
>Judges other people on there decisions

Just admit it, you don't get invited anywhere and you hate life.

Who would bring an original picasso to a house party?

Just admit it, you're a pitiful drunk trying to justify his addiction

>you claimed that it has no effect whatsoever on your body/gains
if you don't overdo it it's as unhealthy as a can of soda. it has little to no real effect. doctors and health articles do say otherwise but then again they bitch and moan about pretty much anything that isn't broccoli and salmon. off course you can technically say that it isn't good for you, but in the long run two twins that have been working out for 2 years, where one twin has had a couple of drinks here and there and the other has had none, the result will be pretty fucking much identical. except the twin who refused to drink at all is probably a stuck up shut in loser

>not taking molly at a house party setting

It's like you don't like being the life of the party

I would just drink one or two, like I always do, just to buzz myself a little. I never got myself drunk (as in talking drunk and stuff) and would keep it that way.
If you can't control yourself - don't drink at all obviously. Getting drunk really is stealing your gains.

>still here waiting for a response so you have someone or something to reply too
>heh

Last reply I've got places to be.

ALLAH O AKBAR

I don't have drink because I never have and still don't understand the point of drinking

It's a white people thing. They like to get drunk and act like savages they truly are

Sorry, I have a workout to continue.

At least he's not addicted to sucking cock like you.

My father was an alcoholic and he died from a liver failure.