Have absolutely zero motivation to workout

>have absolutely zero motivation to workout
>every workout in the last week has been shit
>feel tired and depressed
>hip flexors are killing me because never worked on flexibility and started to go deep in squats lately
>just kill me
How do I get out of this shit mood Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/04/massive-increase-in-arrests-for-hate-speech-on-social-media/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

smoke weed get munchies eat everyday nigga

Straighten out your sleep hygiene.

When hillary elected guess who's going to the fun camp for hate speech and bullying when your little playground gets shutdown :)

You are op

Take a few days off. Relax, eat well, get some good sleep, do some stretches every day and take some walks, you know like basic exercise.

After a few days you'll be looking forward to get a proper lifting session in and get an awesome pump

Make sure to get enough sleep each night and drink around 2 litres of water throughout the day. Try to find a stretching routine.

fuck it all off user

eat some junk food, fill the fridge with beer, get pissed for a few months, play some video games

fit really isn't worth the effort dude

maybe come back to /fit in a few months or next year or something

hip flexor soreness form squats is not because of your flexibility but bad technique. push your knees out more and stop overextending your back.

How's it feel to be a cuck op
Hope you're not in America bromide. One subpoena and you're in the fundamental

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/04/massive-increase-in-arrests-for-hate-speech-on-social-media/

Ur a bully
Cyber bullying is illegal

Do some sport that doesn't rely on numbers.

Do martial arts or something. Something that is instrinsically interesting.
Once you have a grasp on how you want to use your body, you will have much more dedication for striving towards a certain body type, which will make workouts far less tedious.

Fuck off shill

Power thru it.
Go to the gym.
Eat healthy meals.
One day at a time, user. Don't forget, Kek loves you.

Today was supposed to be a good day.
>Go to first training in gym where I live
>Have been going at Uni and only done machines

>They ask me what my goals are
>I said loosing weight and building muscle
>Say, I want to get away from the machines
>They introduce me to the milon cirle
>Just some machines and cardio machines
>It doesn't even have leg press ore shoulder press or anything for the upper back
>Make two rounds on that and stupddly sign 1 year gym membership

I don't have any motivation at this moment. I wanted to get ripped (progress was seeable after 1 year of uni gym). But know they want me to at least give this circle a chance for a week.

I guess, I have to read and learn by myself how to use barbells and the like.

Why don't these trainiers like to show how real lifting works?

Fuck, this is demotivating.

*for a month

why would they buy these fancy expensive machines if the tell you to use something different in the end. if you ask them for any tips or help they think u arent able to handle free weights. just start barbell exercises and maybe ask them "is my form right" not "show me how to do it". if you act confident and motivated they wont bother u

Something like that is what I'll try to do. I'm getting resources now which describe routines and how to do them exactly.
It's just that I fear that I will not do them right or use an unefficient routine.

In the end, all I want is someone who gives me a proven routine and show's me how it's done correctly.

SS or greyskull for the meantime bro, you need to build strenght before you can move to more complex routines.

I've been in the gym for a year and had a pretty nice routine, however, I only used machines..

been there OP, I think my reason was that I didnt really have a goal at the time. What I did was changing things up.

>new workout routine
>remove all exercises I hate and do variations or other exercises instead
>introduce new movements so I have good progress on atleast 1 lift every workout
>change up my diet a bit, either eat more than before or less
>clean up your diet
>get enough sleep
>rest for a week before you start with all this

I simply noticed that I was at a point where working out wasnt fun anymore and I would make up excuses to not go to the gym. Once I had 2 weeks where I would only go 2 times instead of 4 I decided something had to change or I will stop completely in the long run. So I took a week off, figured out which exercises I hate to do atm and adjusted my routine.

Yea thats why you need SS you dont have any experience with free weights

I have/had depression for the past 15 years. What helps me is having a routine. That means going to bed at the same time and having a good rest. Having a stable and good diet and healthy exercise regimen.

Keeping myself busy keeps me from suicidal thoughts and neet behaviour.

Haven't been on this website in years, started reading it again in the beginning of august and already want to an hero. Veeky Forums, social networks and Internet, in general, is a complete cancer for my mental health.

Thankfully, Uni starts soon, will have an excuse to stop coming here.

You also sound burned out. Take a week off and start having regular sleeping schedule.

Okay, thank you very much.
Then I'll start reading on SS.

Read the book. It has a lot of useful info besides the exercises.

newfag here

What does SS stand for?

Summarized Sticky.

Means you should read it.

Which in turn ruins your diet and sleep schedule. Don't listen to him OP, I fell for the smoke weed every day meme for years.