Memes aside, is this human perfection? I think so

memes aside, is this human perfection? I think so.

Is that scooby?

Wouldn't last a day in wilderness. So not human perfection

His face looks fucked up.

His body is 10/10 while his face is just a 7.

horrible facial structure, looks like a caricature

i've never liked his face, it's so weirdly feminine, and he always has a complete shit tier haircut

his body looks good though for a /fraud/, i wouldn't take it that far, but since he competes and makes a living off of it i see nothing wrong with it

Ew

cookies are ready batch

Perfection shouldn't need steroids.

He looks fucking retarded here, is this moron sucking in his cheeks or something?

yeah he learned sucking from your gf

i don't really mind using roids responsibly as a shortcut to your natural potential, but i don't really see a point in taking it beyond that unless you make a living off of it

Are you sure it wasn't from your mom? she did after all win the sucking competition of 08 where she was hailed as the walking hoover.

>projection

jeff pls go

Jeff only learns from the best, and everybody knows your gf is the best ;)

Less is more

more a 5

>Jeff only learns from the best

So your mom?

Look up projection. Do you think such a body is sustainable in the wild? Are you retarded? Have you seen how abos and tribal niggers look like? That's what you'll look like of you live off the land without any modern amenities.

Look up how much weight Arnold lost just shooting in a jungle for predator. That's with food and shelter readily available now imagine having none of that.

I swear to God this board is becoming so delusional. I wish I could reach through the screen and strangle you

Guys don't kid yourselves. Women fucking love this feminine high cheek bone shit. We may think his face is 5-6 but to women he's a perfect 10.

Low-test hairline.

He has the same hairline as my 8 year old daughter, probably the same natty test levels too.

Such as in not balding?

i know what you mean about the cheek bones, but Jeff doesn't have that

strong cheeks and jaws look fantastic on masculine faces, but Jeff has always suffered from a weird mix of baby face/lady face

he should just grow a kickass beard or something

99% of my life problems would be solved if i was jeffie seid

kek

and the 1% ?
do you have problems with ''going'' just like Jeff?

Jeff's face is way too round and he's sucking his cheeks in. Look at any of his videos, his cheekbones aren't high at all, and it looks awkward and forced as fuck in his pictures.
Pic not related to jeff, a guy with actual high cheekbones

he's gotta be careful not to swallow his cheeks at that rate

He looks so fucking gay.

Could not agree more, I find his face tobe heaps wierd.

The faggotry is strong with this one. I think he's become a /b/tard. Does he idolize Patrick Bateman all of a sudden.

lmao leg day never!

p.s. his face looks looks like a tranny

ITT: angry betas whos mad jefff stole their girl.

yes

jeff pls go

who is this muscular female?

ITT: Jeff angrily replies to anons, upset that they don't worship his average facial aesthetics

relax Jeff, your body looks great, you can't win them all

first the anime hair, now the slicked back oily hair

god dammit Jeff, fix your shit

Doesn't hold a candle to this guy

kingly remind me what this gentleman's name is again

Jefferson Side

Call the police, somebody stole his quads

Jeff is a good looking dude. Anyone denying this is jealous or an idiot. The only thing throwing him off is his personality. It's awkward and seems fake but maybe he's just weird.

what the fuck is wrong with his face?

no, not human perfection

purdy gud b8 m8

It's more absorbent than the regular kitchen brand for sure

fuck off fattie

I'm reading the IMDB and its says "Arnold Schwarzenegger lost over 25 pounds before filming began in order to better fit the role of a special warfare operative, who would be lean as well as muscular."