Ello Veeky Forums

Ello Veeky Forums,

Can I get some actual legit advice? No homo edition. I'm aware of the fact that I'm fat etc, save your breath.

This is me at 1,85 and 84kg. I drive my bike about 4 to 6 times a week for 45min, some days I decide to bike to Amsterdam an it'll take me 3 hours total (1,5 to and 1,5 from).

My question is this:
At what weight would you guys reckon I start to look better? I'm currently working towards 80kg, I'm already down from 89.

I'm aware of the fact that my legs, ass etc are fat. Save it, just hit me with a weight I should strive for to look less shit, thanks.

You are not fat you stupid Moby looking nigger

Your lower body is more developed than your upper body. Start lifting weight. You have 0 chest.

>Can I get some actual legit advice?
not with a open face naked photo, no

You are skinny fat. Your legs look way out of proportion tho, DON'T listen to fit, DO NOT DO SS. You will seriously look like a girl if you do it.
Anyways there's not a magical weight you'll look good, you could look way better at the same weight if you add muscle and lose fat. So, make working out part of your life now

>get calipers
>measure
>calculate fat %
>calculate how much you would weigh at ideal fat %
>keep cutting

after that bulk hard

It's not about homo jokes, but you look like one. Eyes, face, etc. Like a faggot.

Anyway, I'd suggest starting lifting, because cardio will only get you so far with your test levels.

There's something wrong with your core and face and it's not about the fat either.

I literally have the same body but manlet at 178cm and 69kg, only with more pronounced love handles and belly fat, planning to do 5x5

Do SS and drink lots of soy and ask you're doctor for Spironolactone and take 100 mg a day and you'll be fine mate.

If your gooch gets tingly that means your making serious gains

OP listen here sugar, you are going to get a lot of hurtfull comments but dont listen to them.
Do SS+GOMAD

I give 0 fucks about building muscle, I just want to know a rough estimate at what kg I will look less shit.

Also, what is SS?

it should be a criminal offense to be naked with a body like that.

fucking hell I should sue you for my upcoming therapy

THIS.

I used to be disgustingly fat, until I did ss+gomad. I went from 220 and 25% body fat to 205 and 15% body fat. Bitches wet themselves when they see me now. God bless rippetoe.

>I give 0 fucks about building muscle, I just want to know a rough estimate at what kg I will look less shit.
You'll always look like shit if you don't get some mass

are you trying to trick me?

Fucking trolls man.
OP read the sticky, in there you find that SS is one of the best beginner routines you can do.
Small bulk (like GOMAD) and then cut and youre golden.

> not building muscle
> looking good
pick one

OP already looks like he did SS

Quit trying to give OP bad advice. We all start from somewhere and as a noob you need all the help you can get not trolls (You)

So not the same body at all?

>When will they learn?

Looks like you can't do 10 push-ups. Get to it. Fuck worrying about weight- there's no way you could gain the strength to do 100 push-ups without improving your physique 322%.

You don't look bad, man. You just need to lift. Read the sticky. Basic SS and you'll be good to go.

Post your physique :)

1 year SS 2 years Madcow

just dont fall for the SS meme or the GOMAD meme and you'll be fine.
also stay away from SS variations like SL or the uber troll called ICF (ice cream fitness by a fatass called jason blaha)
start on a bodyweight routine at home for a month or two and then sign up on a gym and get on a serious program like PPL (push,pull,legs).
good luck.

>start on a bodyweight routine at home for a month

Yeah, and SS+GOMAD is the meme. you fucking donkey.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

>callisthenics
used for thousands of years with excellent results, simple to perform and do anywhere,minimal chance of injury
vs
>SS
coined by a fat american who has had over 10 surgeries to correct injuries caused by his training and shilled by anonymous fat 4channers on the internet.
ill go with callisthenics,thanks

Your body is hugely out of proportion, building muscle is the only way to look less shit.

looking fuggen HUGE man

You look like a typical low test nu-male, with those wide hips.

Start lifting and only bike as a cardio excercise, your shoulder will look wider and your stance will be corrected.

Read the sticky, pick a routine and J U S T D O E E T.

Thanks. I started as a skinnyfat did SS+GOMAD.

You need to get some thickness on that neck man.

What was diet like?

Eating pretty clean chicken, 0.5kg of veggies everyday, brown rice or low fat minced meat and beans. Sometimes cheat with a tub of ben&jerries

OP, why did you embarrass yourself like this by making this thread?

look like you cheat 4 times a day fucking cucktummy