Soy and estrogen

Is soy full of estrogen? Does it lower test?

I have read multiple conflicting things, is there any consensus on this matter at all?

Have any of you consumed soy over a longer timespan (years) and can report any changes in your body?

I've been consuming soy since the first time I went "vegetarian" around age 13. (I eat meat now, only went vegetarian cuz of a peta pamphlet I read)

I am not regularly consuming it, but I do enjoy the taste of tofu and will have it at least once a week. I'm a girl, so if the estrogen meme was true I would have large boobs right? I'm a B cup. It's a meme.

Thats propaganda mate.

I've cut out dairy/meat and only eat soy meat/milk for the past 3 months

My acne has cleared up, Body fat has reduced, good cholesterol was raised and I have way more energy

The only drawbacks I'm having are my gooch feels tingly and my nipples are sensitive but my nutritionist Dr. Stein said those would go away in a few months.

Oy vey, well tell Dr. Stein that I said hello.

anyone else got opinions on this?

Can anyone advise what eating this woman's ass would be like?

it would be dope brah

No
No
It contains phytoestrogens which can actually block oestrogen and lead to lower rates of breast cancer in women

its meme.
have been vegetarian for 3 years and started on soy the day i went vegetarian.
im doing mostly cardio in the form of HIIT and not so much weightlifting, so for massive gains i cant talk, but i have no problem with toning

>toning

The type of estrogen in soy goes doesn't effect your body, it actually reduces how much estrogen you produce.

she probably has a very clean asshole

i really like making mapo tofu and am just starting on my Veeky Forums journey so it would be a bitch to have to cut it out

I eat vegan, but not because of animals and shit, I'm not the whiny type of vegan. When I first went vegan I went to soy milk to get extra protein because no whey powder, and it definitely fucked with me. I was drinking about 2 litres of it per day, I like the taste and still have it in my oats some days, but drastically lowering my intake definitely helped my dick. Only anecdotal evidence, but I've found it doesn't work for me to have a lot of it, I use a pea and and rice protein blend now

Whoever decided to tell the masses that your fat, cholesterol, estrogen or whatever from your diet directly translates into your body fat, cholesterol, estrogen needs to be dragged out into the street and spun around in an office chair.

It's archaic and you should feel bad for thinking the thought.

2 litres is also a fucking lot lol, maybe it was just the sheer amount and not because it was specifically soy

what would be the best vegan protein powder? hemp, rice, soy? whey protein gives me ANCE

Soy contains phytoestrogens which have been known to both mimic and counteract the effects of natural estrogen, regulating the estrogen activity in your body.

Regular cow's milk, on the other hand, contains bovine estrogen in greater levels than the presence of phytoestrogen in soy.

Notably, bovine estrogen does NOT counteract the effects of human estrogen and only serves to increase it.

It's pretty obvious, really. What do you think has more of a mammalian hormone: a plant or breast-milk?

TL:DR if you're really worried about estrogen in your food, eat less dairy.

Soy is good for protein content, hemp contains more calories. Are you a skelly who struggles to eat enough?

Even if it had a bit of estrogen, a slight increase in estrogen as long as you have good testosterone is a positive influence on your joint health.

it taste like strawberry on the outside and like heaven inside

Recipe pls, but tofu is pretty shit for protein fyi, you'd have to fill your stomach like 3x full of tofu just to get like 30g of protons

Acne and bad cholesterol are signs of high testosterone though.
Think about roid side effects