Test levels

If I don't get laid on a regular basis (as in, I never get laid), would no fap be a bad idea? I mean to say, would it be deleterious for my testosterone levels? As of now, I only masturbate once every 5-7 days, and am considering just cutting it out since it makes me feel pathetic. However, I'm worried about my testosterone levels dropping if I do. Since I work out, test levels are important, which is why I still masturbate every week or so. Has anyone noticed bad side effects from nofap? Decreased libido, not being able to stay hard, etc?

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9
ergo-log.com/every-10-g-carrot-reduces-chance-of-prostate-cancer-by-5-percent.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12887469
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>However, I'm worried about my testosterone levels dropping if I do
Wouldn't quitting fapping INCREASE your test levels?

Unless you have a genuine endocrine disorder, your body is pretty good at maintaining and regulating hormone levels. Working out will cause your body to upregulate testosterone over time, but we're talking over periods of a year/several years.

Nofap has zero effects on your testosterone levels long term. Neither positive or negative.

There is an increase in testosterone production after ejaculation which leads to slightly elevated levels - it peaks on day 7 of nofap and drops off afterwards.

However there is a correlation between abstaining from ejaculation (not fapping) for periods longer than a month and increased chances of prostate cancer.

>However there is a correlation between abstaining from ejaculation (not fapping) for periods longer than a month and increased chances of prostate cancer.
Do wet dreams count as ejaculation?

Yes? How would they not

Well, how does one go without ejaculation for months and not have a wet dream? It seems like abstaining from ejaculation like user is saying wouldn't be possible.

So fapping every 8 days would max test?

The testosterone raise isn't a steady upward curve - it's a temporary spike that occurs after 5-7 days if you don't ejaculate in that time, then quickly returns to baseline.

Given the prostate cancer link, the logical explanation is that your body is SUPPOSED to ejaculate regularly, and that if it doesn't your testosterone levels upregulate to make you hornier, and thus more likely to either fap or fuck something.

jesus, just make one test thread, there already is one up.

also get thisbook for natural increase.

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9

can someone clarify what a
>shaper mind
is?

>and increased chances of prostate cancer.
Link to a study? How much of an increase are we talking here?

You could also eat carrots for a prostate cancer decrease thing.

ergo-log.com/every-10-g-carrot-reduces-chance-of-prostate-cancer-by-5-percent.html

because we arent teenagers

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12887469

This is the one I think that gets cited all the time and also the only one that found the link.

Pretty sure age has nothing to do with wet dreams until your like 60

>there are ppl who believe this

Less confusion or bungled thoughts

So are religious people who don't masturbate and abstain more sex before marriage likely to die from prostate cancer?

Does lowering bodyfat increase test?

I know higher test helps you stay lean, so I wonder if when people say low bf -> higher T they are getting it backwards.

I'm leaning out regardless, but I'd be more excited about leaning out if it'll have other benefits besides inc. vertical.

2 weeks of no-fap here, best days of my life. Wet dreams can be cash too. When I get them I feel so high-test, as if they were a benchmark for that. I've also noticed that I ejaculate much less during wet dreams, only the spare, old sperm instead of the regular, full load when I fap. Fap leaves me a tired, emotional mess, while a wet dream seemingly has no negative effects at all.

Yes. I was fat during puberty, now I have a small dick and can barely grow facial hair at age 22

I don't match either side of that pic

You could also do both since it is the most common form of cancer among dudes.

same here broski. It's fucking turrible

same but I finally became a runfag and lost 15 pounds and now my facial hair grows in more evenly at 22
I've always been a late bloomer though and I've heard from many people that they don't get full facial hair all the way up their cheeks until mid-20's

This is the dumbest broscience logic I've read all day.

Protip: you were fat partially due to your low test, not the other way around.

depends on what you call lean levels

for me leans is 8-10% but for normies it could be 11-14%

Was fat during puberty. Went from hairless fat kid to extremely hirsuite fat kid.

>barely grow facial hair because of fat

>what are fat neckbeards or fat numales

>ITT: people really think that fapping or not fapping according to a schedule will give them enough of a test boost to matter when lifting
I don't know if these threads are just dumb people asking questions or if it's just baiting.
Test levels are genetic, get over it brehs. Wanking will make changes that won't even matter on a micro scale, let alone when you're a natty.

i was fat during puberty too but i got a big dick and a full beard.
blame your parents for your genetics on that one

>shaper mind