I hate to ask this, but how physically fit and confident do you need to be to get girls who look like this ?

I hate to ask this, but how physically fit and confident do you need to be to get girls who look like this ?

You'll need money, 8/10 looks and just not being fat should be fine.

this

Imagine her world.

Every guy who meets her falls in love.

She will try to get the best guy she can get which is usually Chad.

you need to look like a male model

How do I become one of these girls?

No, you just need money and 8/10 looks
6/10 if money is big enough

How do you become Chad

> I can't bang a 10 because Im not a model with money
>excuses comparable to " I can't lose weight due to my slow metabolism"
Your lack of knowledge about game is laughable.

But it's true
Why would a girl who can get someone like you but with money settle for you without money?

>flappy, deflated tits

lmao have you ever watched those pua at work they prey on plastered 6-7/10, they dont even sniff thw wntrance mat of the places supermodels like this go to. Plus when did i say i wasnt gonna make a shitload of money and get into these social circles. I was just being honest with the op.

6'2 tall, good frame, big cock, good face aesthetics and fat wallet. Those should get you started. And oh, you must eat pizza of course.

> thinks women think like men
That's your problem; you think that women choose their mate logically. They are inherently emotional and you make those decisions subconsiously. Just like lifting you have to improve your game and you will be able to "take advantage" of that

lol at people saying you *need* money to get girls

you'll never make it

game dyels the thread

How to Stacey mode?

>doesn't even mention anything related to Charisma and personality

>Dismising something that he can't achieve to feel better about himself.
>the true sign of a beta

>all women have the same standards
clearly not a virgin :^)

>someone like you
there's your problem, if your personality and social skills don't stand out from the rest of the guys then you'll have to forever rely on money and appearance to get girls, not that those 2 things aren't important but not to the extent you'd think, that's why i find it hilarious when guys here think getting fit will solve their love life and then you see them posting threads about how they're fit and still sperglords who can't even look a woman in the eye

you can start by getting off of Veeky Forums.

People HATE admitting money is important, yeah I know it's more what it represents but it doesn't change the fact. You're more likely to get laid as a DYEL making 6 figures than a swole homeless.

I'm literally everything except wealthy, money is more of a dealbreaker than looks any day.

Ever tried to date a girl with only 5$ in your worldly possession? Try taking her on public transport. Wine and dine? I can barely afford a mchappy meal for myself.

Bro, you have no idea. Yes you need money to get girls, at least to date girls. Sure, you can one night stand and lie through your teeth but tfwnogf will get you.

sorry i meant quality women, if you want gold diggers then you obviously need money

>You're more likely to get laid as a DYEL making 6 figures than a swole homeless.
a better comparison is a DYEL with 6 figures or a swole dude with an average job
or a swole homeless and a morbidly obese making 6 figures

Female here
The older I get the more gold diggery I get

Looks fade
Gains fade
Luxury don't if you're not a fucking idiot

Finally, someone who understands.

My god, well you heard it here folks.
Case closed, go back to college OP

Bro YOU have no idea. I take girls home without spending a dime on them all the time (no e-brag) I get them a cup of coffee or ice cream at most, which doesn't cost you a thing, and many times they will even pay for my shit. You're coming from such a bad mindset girls can smell it and get turned off. No girl likes a guy who can't take her out without moaning about money. Wining and dining them only puts you in the same category as all the other losers who think they need to pour money on women to get them. If you take them out and just go do something fun and inexpensive and you're completely fine with it, what does that say about you? It says 'I'm not trying to impress you, I'm not taking you on a boring cliché formal date like every other guy you've dated before," and that will make you stand out. Bro, I've even taken girls to the grocery store, no joke, and they love it. Shit like that is memorable and completely unexpected. My dates are a blast because I make them exciting. That's all you need. Quality girls like it when you have money because they associate it with ambition, with having your shit together, it's not about the money in itself. Now if you're homeless, eat out of trash cans and smell like shit then that's another story, but if you're a normal guy who is funny, has lots of friends, is confident, has other girls interest in him, etc. then money isn't an issue at all, I can guarantee you that.

Luckily a guy with options doesn't need you.

Wisdom. Grills that are super concerned with how much money you're making (or will make if student) aren't worth it.

You're worthless

I was worried every single person on fit is a loser, glad to see at least one normally adjusted human is here.

technically to fuck women like this it doesn't matter at all what you look like, just how strong you are

a friend is a good friend of hers. she hangs out with other models and "counterculture" (LGBTQ culture is pretty strong with them) folks.

>im underage and get laid with drunk girls every friday

There's a difference between pointless ego masturbation like picking up drunk girls, and going on fun (not expensive) dates to try to connect with a girl and build something special. Seriously, y'all motherfuckers need to get out more. The unhealthy depictions of women and society on Veeky Forums are tinting your glasses with shit and making you depressed.

>needing money for a chick with saggy as fuck tits, a weird pig nose, and almost no ass to speak of

...what

Rich*
Ftfy

literally you
Worthless=poor

Male confidence is the single most attractive trait to women. Looks and wealth doesnt hurt though.

Honestly that usually follows of you have all of those prerequisites.

tldr this guy takes girls to the fucking grocery store hahaha

You need a fat wallet to get girls like that, mate.

>no ass
>boobs that will be drooping to the floor in 5 years
>no birthing hips
3/10

>things that never happened.

Unless of course you are every attractive and snubbing the fuck out of them they won't give you the time of day.

I think he's talking about rape…? Lmao

And still get laid. :^)

This guy will never get it.

man you're right but you'll never be understood because everyone on fit is autistic as shit

is Veeky Forums always this pathetic?

>I hate to ask this

I sincerely doubt that.

summerfag pls go

For some sad reason complete losers have been starting these threads here.
It's really mostly about getting the guys here randy and out of their getting fit for themselves and slaying random bitches mindset and into a relationship and women are so unattainable boohoo mindset to give females more bargaining power when or if they decide to become super sexually active.

Ahahahahahah. Bro like bro. I totally slay pussy all the time bro. You don't have a reason not belive me bro

Stay bitter brah. Go take a 5/10 to dinner and a movie.

OP read this, it is the only non retarded answer in this bread.

Copy. By imitation, you are going to become similar over time. Observe not just the clothing, hair and the makeup but also the posture and the gaze. Also, lift.

(see below)

This guy is kinda right, money is more for getting a wife than fucking hot women. If you're looking for a one-night stand or short relationships you only need to be making enough to have your own place.

Being swole is second most important for attracting women, especially chicks who are likely to have casual sex-- they want to remember the night as an adventure with a handsome rogue. For women, the actual sex is less important than who they have sex with.

The absolute most important thing for getting into women's pants is CHARM.
CHARM is acting annoying and douchey but in a way that makes people laugh instead of getting mad. If you're properly charming, you can get anyone (not just women) to overlook all of your flaws. Unfortunately it's something that can't really be taught, you need to learn for yourself what makes people laugh and blend it with your own personality in order for it to feel natural.

this guy gets it

I agree except for
>Unfortunately it's something that can't really be taught

It CAN be taught. There are thousands of resources you can learn from. The problem is most guys aren't man enough to ask for help. They don't have any trouble asking each other for lifting advice, but when it comes this they become stubborn and start saying shit like 'Oh well, you either have or you don't,' 'That's just not me', 'I'd rather just be myself' to protect their egos. If you want your life to change YOU have to change, and if doesn't feel 'natural' you fake it til you make it. Change never feels natural at first, but as time goes by you start internalizing all these things you called 'fake' until they become you, the new you. It's not about pretending to be someone else, it's about becoming the best version of yourself that you can be. And that means the whole package, growing your muscles AND your personality. Meaning changing your inner beliefs, learning humor, body language, how to make friends, how to hold a conversation, how to touch girls, how to respond when a girl says or does this or that, etc. Not everyone is born with these skills, but like any skill, you can learn it and become better than any natural. Trust me, getting fit alone won't get you far if you're socially retarded, and you have dozens of threads here each day just to prove that.

Chad doesn't need personality, Chad is beyond that shit.

Man sometimes I wish I was 10/10 girl instead of me... no homo?

I don't get why you faggots like to be muscular, girls don't like that s***, get real loll

>I like your muscles user, you're so "strong"..