What are actual clear cut ways to tell if you're low T?

What are actual clear cut ways to tell if you're low T?

You make these kinds of threads.

Getting some blood tests done.

go to doctor, order bloodwork, say you want to know your T levels as well as the standard shit they check for?

it's pretty easy OP

This

If you breath manually or blink your eyes manually or if a random part of your body starts itching for no reason

I've been told i have low t? I get quite emotional in movies, while thinking about my parents, life etc.. Doesn't estrogen make you emotional?

Age?

If that's you, including the nice pair of bazonkers, then yes, you are low T.

This one

Besides it's not as expensive

>low sex drive, no morning woods
>crying
>weak body odor
>slow reaction speed
>little to no body hair, chest hair (a lot of this is also genetic so some variation exists)
>symptoms of depression
>feelings of tiredness even if slept well and didnt do exercise, through work or sports
>manboobs
>shitty facial hair (also variations of this exist genetically)

If you got multiple of these symptoms, most likely you have low test.

>Tfw all of this is literally the complete opposite of me
>Sweaty, hairy, high energy, high libido
>Except for moobs
>I have fucking moobs

Kill me.

S A V A G E

In my case the shitty facial and chest hair is genetic. Thanks dad. Least I won't go balding ever.

That he's a fat piece of shit has nothing to do with being low T.

I actually have the most of those got tested and had normal T. Just shit genetics and shit diet.

>random part of your body starts itching for no reason
>tfw eczema
i'm never going to be normal

this

buddy's t production is probably totally normal, but becuase he is a fat disgusting piece of shit that doesn't know how to eat properly he thinks he is 'low t'

Just another fatass making excuses, nothing to see, as usual

Well moobs dont have to be clears signs of that kind of thing on their own, like with the other things. Lots of people here on Veeky Forums have trouble with gyno, which is basically just a genetic placement that is different than that of the norm.

I guess most of these things only are a clear sign of low test if bundled together.

Most of these things are not that scientific or well defined, these things are somewhat loose. But if you were to google effects of high test, this is what the opposite would look like.

I am no doctor so this is a little bit hearsay but still, if you have them I would worry a bit and then better test your test or something like that.

>body odor smells like garlic and sex
>erotic dreams nearly every night even though i jerk off a lot
>tungsten carbide morning wood
>have to trim body hair every two weeks

>weak body odor
This can also be racial and diet. Indians for instance are super fucking low test everywhere, but they have the strongest body odor ever.

East asians also have fewer apocrine sweat glands, so no matter how high test the specimen, they are still less prone to body odor than most other races.

Similarly the ABCC11 gene in asians are predisposed to be of the lesser body odor type, and that gene is not linked to test production.

But I guess the same could be said about all those factors, i.e. individually they could all mean nothing, but all together you're probably right.

my ring finger is longer on the left and equal on the right hand

what does that make me?

I like how the men part starts off sounding okay, then goes all the wall into WTF territory. Five times higher profits for financial traders? lol

Didn't having a high bodyfat percentage mean you'd make more estrogen?
More estrogen means less testosterone

The best way to learn about your genetic type, one of the most clear and defining factors in all of this that is responsible for something like 60% of your test is this

>high fat, low muscle mass

this defines nearly all humans, because of this and because of the 70% and rising figure on obesity/overweightness, most men have lower test.

So if you were to have this feature. You could then note all the charistatitsics.

And then once you transition into high muscle mass and low fat, you could note down what changes occur out of that list, that may apply to you.

So far for me the high energy, no tiredness, and body odor completely changed. Even my reaction speed changed and I managed to outcompete many people in the same vidya, that I couldnt before.

The body hair is a bit less reliable with me though, I literally gained 4 chest hairs.

and I think that some of my outer hairs on my arms turned black. The hair between my belly button and groin also made a bridge. Still, I have held on to my 4 chest hairs for some time now. I think that a month ago they were 3. So...thats some progress...right?

is this true

Fat people tend to have low T. Adipose tissue produces estrogen and fat people tend to eat garbage, stay on their asses and not sleep enough etc

>that woman hand

i got a boner

guaranteedreplies.jpg

b-but my index finger is longer than my ring finger

Actually this is true, it could be because I was 18 when I started lifting but as I lost weight and got fit there were times where I would wake up and literally see new hairs that weren't there before. My stomach was always chewbacca mode but as the year went on my chest started growing more and more making a bridge all along my abs, shit was pretty fucking cool. I didn't want to be a hairless girly man.

when I cum I lose all interest in my gf. I just want to be alone. I'm afraid that I don't love her and that I'm just too pussy to break up with her because I don't want to lose my best friend.

is this chemical? wtf do I do it's driving me crazy.

nice try

Underrated

28, I fucked up I know 6'2 285lb

Thanks, I'm trying to work on it though. Even have that dere cell tech coming in soon

or if you swallow as your reading this also fuck you

In 18th century crying easily was considered a manly trait and they still fought a bazillion wars and got started on world conquest back then.