What's a good pair of durable earbuds that will survive regular gym visits and have decent bass...

What's a good pair of durable earbuds that will survive regular gym visits and have decent bass? Pic related keeps breaking and it's driving me nuts, but I dislike how most earbuds are incapable of having good bass.

Other urls found in this thread:

en-uk.sennheiser.com/ocx-686g-sports
amazon.com/Samsung-Earphone-Headset-Galaxy-Non-Retail/dp/B00CRDK72E
theheadphonelist.com/headphone-list/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3525819/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22067237
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22828457
amazon.com/Panasonic-RPHJE120-Ear-Headphone-Black/dp/B00HXTHFJA
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JRD13T8/ref=pd_aw_sim_sbs_23_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=GQ3Y2SG7DVBS8G4EQQSK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beats by dre are pretty good

let me guess.. you also have an iphone?

i bought a 6$ pair of panasonic earbuds off amazon that lasted me 9 months. tough to beat that. also solid sound quality for the price.

If you mean in-ears, then:
Sennheisers
some Phillips
Skullcandy but only and only if you get lucky and score a good batch so they dont break down after 2 months of use
I am currently using a pair of Samsung in-ears and they have great balance between bass, mids and highs

en-uk.sennheiser.com/ocx-686g-sports
Sennheiser OCX 686 are great, they fit really well in my ears and have good quality sound for the price. However, the iPhone version doesn't have a right angled 3.5mm connector which kind of sucks.

Can't think of anything worse but listening to music with earbuds as you exercise. Cable snagging everywhere.. man up, psyche yourself up and get lifting.

what pair of samsungs?

go to /g/ and ask in chink shit general what the current meme-buds are.
I'm still fucking happy with my piston 3s.

I cheaped out on Plantronics Back Beat Headphones. They're wireless and only $75. Had them since December and have had 0 problems. Although they look like they would bother you when bench pressing, I don't feel a thing. I run a lot in them too and the 100 degree weather makes me sweat a shit ton and they still work perfectly fine.
The bass is also pretty good if you have them loud enough, which isn't too much really. They cancel out noise very well too.

lmao nice meme

Let me guess, you don't know how to read reviews on Amazon?

Not the guy you replied to, but I'm using these.
amazon.com/Samsung-Earphone-Headset-Galaxy-Non-Retail/dp/B00CRDK72E

I have a pair of these. They have survived a decent amount of trips through the washer and dryer and still work pretty well.

Get a pair of Symphonized NRG 2.0, they're probably the best earbuds under 50 eur.

thx friend :^)

A pic for you too.

I go to gym, sleep and do carido with them, I basically wear them 24/7 and am pretty wreckless.

The quality is better than those really expensive apple earbuds and they last me half a year.

>reviews
>online

Yeah right as of normies have any knowledge of what they are being feed to by the media and a brand. With that mentality I can sell you some amazing fit dust, will make you have the body of a greek god.
I now feel sorry for you, you must be watching TV too

My sennheiser momentums in ear have lasted 8 months but 6 months in the cable started ripping and is currently mostly cellotape. Hope they make it to 12 months. Sound quality is orgasmic and they're still going good despite the cellotape around most of the wire

>using earphones while lifting
>not damaging your hearing

pick one

I use the Skullcandy Smokin Buds 2. They're really good wireless earbuds, but can get in the way of the bar sometimes while squatting. But you can take off the big plastic thing around your neck so it's all wire.

Fuck the hearing when you can jam it out to tunes on high volume. Have u seen the cyborg hearing aids people get? Enjoy your musicless life stale bitch

I've had these before. Soundmagics for in-ears definitely superior build quality and sound.

Wow, damaged hearing by using earphones?
Low energy loser.

Anyone who uses headphone/earbud in gym is a douche
Music distract from lifting. And that pump and rythem usually ruin the natural feeling

Listening to music while work out = DYEL

SHURE
H
U
R
E

Their se215's are great, and the cable is replaceable. The cable on mine lasted 1.5 years of daily use and I got a new cable on amazon for about $30.

Yeah, having damaged hearing makes you ineligible in some professions, it's fine if you're a meathead that works in retail or similar, you don't need hearing for that. However if you plan on becomming something like a fighter pilot you kind of need your hearing

Panasonic makes an ear bud you can get for around 7 bucks on Amazon and they are seriously some of the best ear buds I've ever used ergonomically speaking and the sound isn't bad either.

Personally I am alpha enough to just change the gym music.

I saw those earpods on sale in walmart at $20 each, and the last pair of those fuckers lasted me for 2 years

Either the Yamaha eph100 or the sony mdrxb90ex
The eph100s sound a little better but the 90ex fits better.

Xiaomi piston 3, its $10 and sounds better than beats earbuds.

I picked up a shitty looking pair of Sony earbuds at Walgreens and holy fuck are they great. Best $15 I ever spent. I even accidentally put then through the washer and drier in my pants pocket and they still hit hard. Dunno the model of em tho. Just generic Sony.

Dude wicked earbuds are the best.

Noise isolation
Contours to your ears
Bass boost

Ideally you want over-ear IEMs. They fit pretty much anyone and don't slip out like all others.

Search from your local A/V forums for trades and sales.

What's your price range?
Here's from my experience.
(All of them have different sound signatures and fits, so do your own research on each one)

Cheap: Xiamoi Piston.
VSonic VS3DS
VSonic VS5DS
VSonic GR07

100 dollars RHA MA750
Shure Se215
Philps S2
Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear
200 dollars: Custom Art One

400: Sennheiser IE 80

Also: theheadphonelist.com/headphone-list/

To add to the cheaper ones: VE Monk and Monk+ are great.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3525819/
>As it's a legal method and an additional aid, music may be used during warm-up before performing activities requiring powerful lower limbs’ muscles contractions during short-term supramaximal exercises.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22067237
>Our results suggest that listening to motivational music during nonstructured recovery from intense exercise leads to increased activity, faster lactate clearance, and reduced RPE and therefore may be used by athletes in their effort to enhance recovery.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22828457
>The present results indicate that exercise is more efficient when performed synchronously with music than when musical tempo is slightly slower than the rate of cyclical movement.
I mean everyone knows this, but for the especially retarded/fedora'd this is required

Also literally get the Bluebuds X2, they're $75 on amazon yesterday.

Pic?

How the fuck does this disprove anything of what I wrote? Lifting heavy weights causes you to suspend your muscles in your body, this goes for your head aswell. (THIS IS WHY YOUR FACE GETS RED). Putting that much suspension on your eardrum while blasting music on high volume is gonna damage it sooner or later. Take it from someone who goes to med school and actually knows stuff about the human anatomy

e10

Are there any headphones that fit well like the apple ones?

I hate in ear headphone they're super uncomfortable

sound magic e10 or whatever the latest version is, voted best in ear under £40 for years in a row

I'm trying to find some that have triple-flange tips, because that seems to be the only way to get decent isolation and get them to stay in. I keep buying and discarding the Mee ones which last about 3 months. I know I can probably use the flange tips on most earbuds, but I guess I'm also in the market for the tips just as much the earbuds. The Mee tips fall off easily.

I wish this would actually happen, you have to battle each other for the music choice. Toughest man gets his music played

I dont know what it is but of the many times ive yanked these on machines and doors, and dunked them in water, they still work fine.
amazon.com/Panasonic-RPHJE120-Ear-Headphone-Black/dp/B00HXTHFJA

Xiaomi piston Basic Edition
They are like 6$, sound decent for the price and are durable as fuark.

how many people on Veeky Forums do you expect to be fighter pilots

The Powerbeats Wireless are pretty good for what they are, actually.
I'm sure someone won't hesitate to shit on them being wireless or not being Etymotic ear dildos, but as a pair of on-the-go headphones you can wear to the gym and still give you some OK bass, they're not too bad at all, save for the price tag. Not having to deal with cable noise or the cable catching on stuff it shouldn't is also a huge plus.

I used to frequent headphone threads on /g/ and got memed enough to get a pair of AKG K3003 earphones and sperged out enough to fill my iPod classic with virtually-good-as-lossless AAC transcodes of the extensive FLAC library I kept on my computer together with an inordinately expensive LOD and amp, and it was only when I had them that I realised that I might as well be using a pair of iPod earphones or the Beats if I'm out and about and there's music playing and people talking and I'm not sitting my ass down with the intent to listen to music.

To be fair, there's probably a nice middle ground between the K3003 and the Beats, for a more reasonable price than either of them, but I just wanted to throw out my two cents on the matter.

I'm very happy with my wireless Beats even though the inline volume control isn't as sweat-proof as the rest of the set, and occasionally stops working for a while.

Skullcandy XTFree

>Amazon reviews
>thinking they are legitamite
Nice meme friend

Skullcandy are poor quality
The sound is good but they break fast

forget which Sennheiser model I have, but they've lasted 14 months so far. Some kind of around the ear, sport bud kind of thing. I sometimes workout everyday, or have them with me at work, so they get plenty of punishment.

The only negative I have is they are black and this dayglo green, but at ~ 100 USD they're almost as nice as my larger headphones

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JRD13T8/ref=pd_aw_sim_sbs_23_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=GQ3Y2SG7DVBS8G4EQQSK

I like the samsungs but the little rubber covers on the buds keep falling off and now I can't use them because I lost one of the covers and now they won't fit in my ear. Now I have to buy a new pair of earbuds just because I lost a tiny little piece worth probably 3 cents.