Try again Chad! Lifting makes me EMPOWERED

Try again Chad! Lifting makes me EMPOWERED.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Hjeb1YCR3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's from bowling green. Fuck you expect?

Look at my STRONG body

Why do wymyn see everything as a competition against men? It's like they can't handle that we are biologically different.

>different
better, you mean

Look at that SHREDDED physique

Say thank you to feminism
This one fat bitch who's a prominent feminist was actually talking about how she gets upset at women who choose to have sex with men (hurr sexuality is a choice)
Anyway, that's where that is coming from

sorry. thank you for correcting the record

Good.
Lifting makes me feel better too.
No reason to hate on this.

>70kg sumo deadlift
>Being proud of this

I like how women who don't work out and choose to be fat are empowering, and how women who do work out are empowering, do you think that the whole anti-male stance is just a desperate attempt to hide the fact that women are literally at war with themselves?

>Belt, chalk and mixed grip for 70kg DL

>2.5 months lifitng
>Needs to let everyone know that you lift
>Independent wymyn

Woman are absolute 0% humility attention whores

>I do it for myself
>Posts it on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/Tinder
No wonder no one takes women seriously.

It's a fad and nothing else. Eventually people grow up and start acting normal.

>I'M DOING THIS FOR ME, NOT FOR YOU!
>posts it all over her social media hoping for likes and attention

Women, not even once.

70kg deadlift.

WOAAAAAAAAAH
WOOOOAH
CALM DOWN PRINCESS

>muscles are sexy
>cottage cheese thighs and a belt on 1pl8 necromancy

My petite 50kgs GF could beltless DL 100kg within 1 year of training. Is she seriously trying to impress with a kittet up 70kg sumo?

what muscles? all I see is fat everywhere

also you're not impressing anyone with your 70 kgs deadlift

fucking lol that picture

>that form
>that stance
uwotgyal?

Do you guys think this whole "gym 4 life !" Is just a fad, or will it only grow bigger, considering how superficial our modern society is.

I remember joining my 1st gym back in 2000 or so, it was mainly dudes training. Nobody wore neon green super small tanktops and shit like that. Also, there were far less gyms back then

>chalking for lmao1pl8
>Leaning that far back

The "competition" is both a way to shield themselves from the creepy ass feminist loser queers, any jelly bullshit from other women.

It's also to pretend that they aren't doing it for male attention all while putting themselves into a position where men will take notice of their yapping/girlish agression towards us and rise to their little challenge fulfill their domination/boddice ripper fantasies and be their dominant white knight who'll take care of them and or their rapey black conqueror who'll control them.

Just another boring basic average chick to left swipe/ignore.

women collectively don't realize that they hate themselves, each other, and everything other than men

success to every woman -- even the most die-hard feminist -- is being like a man

>someone working on self improvement and bettering themselves
>gets shit on ITT

What the fuck is wrong with Veeky Forums, when did it turn to this making fun of people lifting shit?

I want /r9k/ to leave

as a Veeky Forumsizen I would mock her using a weight belt and mixed grip to DL 70 kg

yeah except she aint doing it for herself truly, she is pretty much

>hey im a grilllllll
>loook at meeeeeeeeeee
>LOOOOOOOOOOOOK

Not true. Success to every woman, even the most die-hard feminist is giving birth to a child. They'd never admit it though.

That's a fair critique. But this thread's full of "Hurr attentionwhore women fuck sluts"

According to her Insta she got up to 196lb deadlift at the meet that picture was taken.

>Girl is photowhoring herself out on cuckbook
>Some faggot (you) posts it here
>Complains when we don't eat up up like beta dogs

>Linking to Veeky Forums on cuckbook
You are the cancer.

>m-maybe if i let her know p-people are making f-f-f-f-f-fun of her on Veeky Forums she'll w-want to f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fuck me

Lol you just made it worse, now she's gonna see all of this.

>No guys ever post images of themselves on social media
>If you talk about your accomplishments or goals, you're not actually achieving them for yourself

Do you even listen to yourself?

This thread isn't about her lifts or bettering yourself as a person, it's about her attitude and the excuses she uses.

If you ever saw a thread where a male user said that he worked out not to get laid or make people jealous or to look good but for self-fullfillment you'd see all kinds of negatives heaped upon him.
Everything from saying he's autistic to questioning his sexuality.

The threads with people actually asking for help are largely ignored or people point them towards the entirely garbage sticky.

Hey brittwalling, if you see this, stop being an attention whore.

>everyone post their messages for brittwalling, since she is coming soon

GOOD I HOPE SHE SEES THESE POSTS

oh then she was just warming up with the 70 kg. I take back what I said.

90 kg for a female beginner is okay, I would understand her need for a belt and mixed grip in that case.

But yeah all these people raging at women because they can't get laid is pretty annoying.

you got muscle? doesnt seem like it, looks more like fat to me.

Im a guy and I rarely upload bullshit about gym, because I know no one cares and Im not craving attention

so fuck off

It's Instagram you tard. And weird how there's no threads complaining about guys "whoring themselves out" when there are most likely more dudes posting lifting photos of themselves than girls.

>Unironically using the word "cuck"
>Hating women because you were a greasy creep in high school who girls wouldn't look at

Go back to /r9k/

>My personal experiences = the way society works

cuck

why are you so mad about her getting attention? You realize that if she's posting it to instagram, then the people who see it are her friends on instagram? People showing their friends pics and sharing what they're up to is "craving attention"?

Shut up you bitter little bitch

you browse a board filled with threads of guys posting pictures of themselves

Not the same guy, but she is Photowhoring and then she's saying, "I do it for myself". If she was doing it for herself, then she wouldn't post pictures online. If she was doing it for attention then that's fine by me, but she has to have the balls to admit that she is lifting for men's attention

Stop using my private information. You need my authorization to do so. This is my first and last warning.

Regards.

fuck off rancid swine

if you want it private dont upload it to the internet, neither to a platform you dont even own

fucking dumb bitch

It took me like 10 years to figure out how to even post on here with the "store fronts" thing.

why are you guys linking my fucking Instagram everywhere?? WTF did I do to you?

>Does well at the gym, takes a photo of a workout
>"Photowhoring, lifting for men's attention"

>Graduates university, posts photo of ceremony
>"Photowhoring, graduated for men's attention"

>Has a baby, posts photo cuddling it
>"Photowhoring, got pregnant for men's attention"

>Doing anything to be proud of
>"Can't have any photographic evidence of it or it invalidates your work as being attention-seeking"

^

>i've been proven wrong so i will resort to using cool words on the internet

Kill yourself, you fucking ass-kissing clown. You are the reason these fucking whores are out of control.

hahahahahaha

cuck

I'm sure a chad would totally waste his time with a 4/10.

Chad wouldn't give this dyke the time of day lmao. Literally neandrathal tier

>does well at the gym

That's our problem, she doesn't do well at the gym.
She's average as fuck
She probably only squats and deadlifts with 10min breaks to take pictures of herself and check her facebook.

She probably uses hashtags such as #gymlife #survivalofthefittest #selfimprovement #healthyliving

She's nothing but a sheep, a dime-a-dozen piece of shit joining the working out bandwagon

I hate people like you

you keep kissing up to these retarded bitches, you let them walk over you. You are the reason they are loudmouthed, insufferable cunts, and no amount of 'witty' image macros gonna change that.

>average as fuck
>196 lb DL for woman

You're the kind of guy who says he benched 3pl8 his first day I bet.

>Kissing up = not shittalking someone I don't know online for doing something that doesn't effect me or my life in any way

hi Elliot.

Well look at her, she's a chubby manlet.
She was born to deadlift

>kissing up = messaging some random slut the Veeky Forums thread, because ladies need to be protected from le internet hate machine

Exercise fad is a response to rising obesity. It started with the fitness home video craze in the 90s and now its just moved to gyms because of the show off culture of social media.

The amount of it people do has been steadily rising however it hasn't addressed the problem.

The body acceptance movement is nascent and is a backlash to the failure of fitness to lower peoples weight.

Morally, I don't think harassing people I don't know is acceptable, whether they're a woman or man. I think that if they're being harassed unknowingly, they should at least know about it, so they can change their privacy settings to ensure societal failures such as yourself don't have access to them.

I always wonder about /r9k/ and /pol/ autists, and if their families know what kinds of shit they are.

Too bad you don't actually lift, because I'd kick your ass if I ever saw you near a gym

Now all she needs to do is crosslift like these strong independent wymyn

youtube.com/watch?v=_Hjeb1YCR3M

what a nu male gay kill ur self

>Exercise fad is a response to rising obesity. It started with the fitness home video craze in the 90s
Exercise fad started in the late 70's early 80's user.
It's abject retardation and idiocy roughly coincided with the rise of cocaine and FAT AM BAD EAT SUGAR FOR ERREYTHING.

THE CONSEQUENCES

Because it must suck to be inferior biologically to men. Women get it hard.

Pun intended.

Lol thanks for the warning

SHES USING MIXED GRIB AND A BELT ON A DEADLIFT THATS LIKE 10kgs ABOVE

Of course we're gonna make fun of some cocky bitch acting as if shes been lifting longer then a month.

post panties and timestamp friend

>blacked.com
We need to get bleached.com asap!

If a guy posted that mixed grip 70kg belt deadlift and changed sorry chads to slags I cannot even put the amount of shit he would cop from Veeky Forums into words.

Stop whiteknighting your online crush you fucking faggot shes lifting to because of her disgusting eagle nose pizzaface gets her ego down

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
please be the real hawk nose pizza girl.

Bitch you'de need a bel

damn cut off post, as I was saying...

Bitch you'de need a belt, mixed grip and a spotter to lift my dick into your mouth you tryhard slut.

Posts public instagram post trying to show off body with multiple public tags.

"private information"

Consequences will never be the same.

He would because you faggots hate yourselves and everything else.

you bragged on social media about something you arent experienced in.

Thats funny to people who actually put in more than a months work and can recognize how pathetic your boasting is

OK so just to clarify, because I haven't been lifting very long, I'm not aloud to post a picture of myself doing it? Sis that what you are saying? At least I have the balls to show my face and say that this is who I am and what I can do. WTF do you have? Hiding behind your anonymity like a fucking coward. Some man you are. Absolutely pathetic.

no he would because he has to post public images to feel good about himself...
youre a fucking fag its like me posting a picture of a really simple maths question and talking about how good it feels to be smarter then everyone.
"sorry hard working maths graduates i have self confidence in my maths skills and I dont need your opinions of me to shape who I am.

1+2 = 3

#hardwork #Dreambig #maths #studyhard
#thisispathetic

>this is my first and last warning
>my

>I do this for myself
>better make a post on social media to tell everyone

Hey its not the picture its the caption you fucking loser.
I love how to say me not posting public pictures of myself means im not happy with who I am???

MAYBE i can be happy with who I am without posting pictures of my 1 months hard work to everyone I know with some gay caption talking about my self confidence.

If you have to constantly talk about your self confidence really says something your real self confidence

>At least I have the balls to show my face and say that this is who I am and what I can do
In case you haven't noticed, this whole board is full of people posting pictures of thmselves and getting roasted.

I'm sorry we offended your delicate sensibilities.

hey pizzaface
see

sums it up

>tfw you remember fat positivity and all the other assorted bullshit is a strictly Western phenomenon, and China will rule the world in a few decades anyway

If you ever feel angry, just remember, fatties will be the first to die when we're all sent on forced marches to concentration camps.

The amount of weight doesn't matter to her fuckhead. Women don't measure their accomplishments against others like an insecure faggot.