What are some Veeky Forums approved tattoos? :^)

What are some Veeky Forums approved tattoos? :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YRthtyjbvsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow rare zyzz bro

You could get a SIR comic

Veni vidi vici

There aren't any.

tribals bro

i thought that was zyzz's cadaver

> hey guys, I've finally crafted a near perfect body
> better fuck it up with some junior high doodles of flowers and shit

None, tattoos are unaesthetic.

I'm thinking of getting my favorite band's logo as a small tattoo

>Obtains the perfect body
>All those muscles and gains are now gone and eaten by worms

Nickleback tattoos as gay as fuck.

/thread

The grave is empty. Zyzz is currently in Miami. He'll be back soon.

Have fun with that when they release a shitty album inevitably.

Pretty sure they're done, though I wouldn't mind a surprise.

lmao me too

"worth" on your shrunken testes

He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping.
Tattoos are degenerate btw.

Opinion.

10 years ago I wanted the slayer logo in my back, now I rarely listen to them, is a bad idea to do a permanent change on a temporal taste

Wow
Someone nonironically put that on their body.

remember kids, don't do tattoos!

>analyze Zyzz's tattoo for the actual 1st time
>it's just a bunch of stupid flowers and shit

I'll never understand people that get meaningless tattoos just because they "like the graphics"

Zyzz looked like such shit whenever he was off his gear.

Perfect body? No.

You must look like pic related to spew such memery.

Olympic rings, you have to be a medal-winning Olympian though

The Brand of Sacrifice.

I always kinda fancied this on my chest like Casca

Incredibly valid.

A rare pepe.

No

Terrible spot though the most ideal place to get a tattoo is where it inst visible while wearing a T-shirt at least if you work in a "professional environment".

the fuck are you on about, people have so many tattoos these days nobody bats and eyelash if you have a small thing on your neck

some dudes might think its white supremacist related tho

Get "No Homo" across your buttcheeks so the person buttfucking you at least knows that you aren't gay

Is that zyzz on a gurney

Might as well be

said the virgin dyel

I want to do this too. Yes, my taste changed, they will eventually stop being a band etc. But at the time, it was my favorite band, and it still is, though my music preferences shifted to other genres. It was thanks to this band that I really started listening to music, and their songs hold a lot of meaning to me. I still know all the lyrics from the top of my head and I don't think I will ever create a connection like this with any other band. If you feel like it, go for it, I know I will.

Some people will say it's bullshit, corporate, they will break up, etc. but If it has a meaning for you, who cares. Just get tattooed where clothes hide it.

Well, and don't do some really pleb band like metallica or ACDC ....

Yeah I share a lot of feelings with you. It's also a mark of respect from my part, without their music there's a good chance I would have killed myself during my depression. Their songs gave me hope when I had none. Even if I stop listening to them at some point they will still have a place in my heart

If you have a unique heritage, maybe something related to that.

I would get some Saami runes but my retarded drunk ancestors couldn't draw for shit.

He first got like a small dragon on his shoulder, which he covered with something like a sun, which he covered again with a sleeve.

The vvv looked nice but he was tired of people copying him so he covered it with a rose.

For the belly one it was to hide some burns he got from oil, when he was making a steak.

i don't even put decals on my car, and i'd be even less inclined to if my car was actually nice. i didn't get the tribal gba sp because i thought it looked like shit. even if they weren't the mark of working class scum, tattoos just do not look good

yeah
but Veeky Forums mostly hates on tattoos, so don't really ask people here, they think it's somehow mark of low intelligence or whatever...

This band was basically my gateway to world of music, first time I really understood how to appreciate music. I love music, I spend several hours everyday listening to something, and even though this particular band is not musically mindblowing, complex, progressive, technical, or whatever, It's still the first thing I ever remember really listening and actually liking and wanting to explore it.

Nice plus is if the logo actually looks good.

Good luck with yours, you should go for it

I'm genuinely curious, what band?

>Tattoos brand of sacrifice
>Not getting actual brand
Enjoy your meme body "art"

>Saami runes

> retarded

Yeah, you got that right.

>Saami
absolutely based

I love confusing the fuck out of my neighbors when I fly the Saami flag on February 6.

Is that you Reviewbrah?

>tfw Saami ancestry, but no official status for government gibmedats

i am confident that getting a tattoo on my stretchmarks is something that i would not regret, however they are lower back stretch marks and im not sure how a tattoo looks there

>2kg costs the same as 4kg

I've got a Diablo 2 tat. Always cringe a bit when people ask me it's meaning cuz I sound like an ubernerd. Waiting till I fill out for more tattoos so I can match my aesthetics.

I just get drunk and carve little wooden reindeer out of bar soap with my puukko and pretend I'm herding them above the Arctic Circle.

You'd be surprised how many pubs I've been kicked out of for doing that.

>mfw tattooing on Zyzz dead body.

I'm gonna dig up Zyzz and wear his skin.

They went really mainstream in last few years, and I don't like their new albums as much as the older ones. But as I said, this was the first band I really got into, and it still means a lot to me, even though I mostly listen to prog rock/metal now. I know it's just simple punkrock angsty music, but man, I dunno, the lyrical work is great and it just gives me this feeling that no other band does.

youtube.com/watch?v=YRthtyjbvsk

Which bands?

just posted it above your comment

There was some guy on /a/ who cut this into his arm a while back.

Dat double chin

Shit negro if I got a tattoo every time I burnt myself cooking I'd look like pic related

>a brand that makes you get sucked into a hell of agonizing pain and suffering after your death
>Leviticus 19:28, which says,”You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord.”
Best thing is, it actually works the way it does in the manga.

looks kinda like a yakuza tatoo.

As someone who has a band tattoo, don't do it. I wish I never got any of my tattoos desu, but I'm not about to pay for a removal.

>3d delts, natty edition

Also
>metallica and acdc
>pleb
Pick one you know nothing/mu/tant

What band famalam?

Familam, what band?

Why do you regret your tattoos user?

well the bands are obviously great and extremely influental, but literally everyone and their mother listens to them
It's like the absolute surface of the genre, if you don't dig deeper than this, you are kinda pleb

>311

gay as a sunrise in the meadow don't do it holmes

Fuck a tattoo.

>no identifying marks

I've just changed so much since then. I still like the band, but I realized I didn't need a tattoo to be a fan.
I also have a bukowski inspired tattoo that I feel the same way about.
Just give yourself time to grow up before committing to something like that. There are much better things to spend your money on.

Ofc. This is something I've been thinking about for several years desu and the drawbacks are obvious.
I'm pretty determined to do it now though, as soon as I get money.
If my future self in 10 years thinks I'm dumb now, so be it. It's endless cycle anyway.

Plus, I just really like the way tattoos look in general (well unless they're like really shit).

I guess your tattoos are fine, just think of them as a reminder of how much you have changed.

A cute tattoo of a butterfly is okay if its in an appropriate place, no writing, or tramp stamps unless you actually want people to think you are easy ;^) which is okay too btw lol just be careful of needy manlets getting ideas , they think that just because you will sleep with most guys that they have a chance x

this

people with tattoos look like they are begging for acknowledgment and acceptance

Full sleeves look best.
Japanese tats make the best sleeves imo.
Scattered, assorted, or just a single tat hanging in space doesn't look so aesthetic.

Degenerate.

If you're gonna get a tattoo don't skimp on the cost and go to a reputable parlor, cheap tattoos tend to be shit tattoos.

I have a tattoo where it's four capital "L"s . They are drawn apart but all their small ends end up together in the middle

>implying he's big

Yeah I know but a chest Nazi symbol is about the only tattoo I fantasize about getting.
Tattoos are for girls now, boring narcissistic shit. The only outlaws left are racists.
You pull your shirt off for a fight and they see this: they're going to shit bricks because they're confronted with someone who is human garbage and likely does not care if he goes (back) to prison.

Why do idiots bug the fuck out about minions?

Like on Facebook they'll post a picture of one and it'll say something like "ALWAYS LOYAL TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY"

OFFICIAL WORST TATTOO IDEAS POWER RANKINGS

1. Ethnic/Cultural symbols of no relation to your heritage
2. Barbed wire on bicep
3. Chinese letters on a Westerner
4. English letters on an Oriental
5. The name of your current girlfriend (that you'll probably break up with in 3 months)
6. Walls of text
7. USMC Tatoo on person who never enlisted
8. Ironic nerd tatoo
9. Teardrop near eye
10. Some kind of animal trying to look angry or majestic (pic related

900001. Tasteful and subtle cultural symbols related to your heritage (e.g Maori tattoos)
9000002. A military/organization logo of a branch you actually served with
90000001. No tattoos at all

>USMC Tatoo on person who never enlisted
this isn't a thing

>tasteful and subtle
>eg maori

lel.

Females love it.
Lots more looks, more options.
Life is about reproduction.

:)

It's tasteful because it's their culture and ethnic heritage. It's like a Japanese person in a Kimono, it makes perfect sense.

You forgot

>999999999999999999999999999. A fucking siiiiiiiick tattoo of a wolf

Literally everyone has a unique heritage they could find some symbol from.

I'm not talking about someone named O'Reilly getting IRISH tattooed across their chest in Gothic Font.

>9. Teardrop near eye
this means you sell drugs.

zyzz looks like shit in this pic

not shit but he doesn't look juicy you feel me ?

But they'll probably hate you even more, and might cause them to fight without restraint.
Also good luck making decent friends with something like that on you.

It means you've killed someone or someone close to you died