/goodfeel/

>all my life thought I was 5'10
>measure self and find out 6'1

Who here gonna make it?

I`m gonna make it and I don`t give a fuck about your height

>just started uni
>has huge fitness complex
>is neat

Haven't seen my dad in 9 months, drove out to a place he was at today and meet up with him. I moved about 1.5k away from home, and he happened to take a route where he was passing out of town. He's headed somewhere else today, but at least we got to see each other for a few minutes.

Moved into new place a couple months ago.
Have a cat again.
Live down the street from the best gym in town.
New job allows me to make more than enough money to live comfortably.

Had a girl who had a boyfriend hitting on me and complimenting my physique.
D EVIL I S H

Congrats bros. Keep up the good work. Remember to do your lifts, fuck your sloots, and love your loved ones

>all my life I thought I was 5'11''
>measure self, turns out I'm 5'9''

Fuck me. Kill me with a saw.

>deadlifted without pain for the first time in 2.5 months
still a fuckton less than my best, but fuarrrk yeah for it being without pain

Hey same here! My lower back holds all my stress and I have to make sure my form is absolutely perfect. You?

no, I had a somewhat bad hip injury a while ago because I'm a retard.

>I have to make sure my form is absolutely perfect. You?
nah I just pick it up tBh. for squats, I focus on things like knees out, heels down. for bench I pretty much just think about pushing hard, but for deadlift, my only real cue or whatever is "just pick this shit up"

Congrats, I love my little cat and I just moved to the other side of the country and the hardest part of finding a new place was finding somewhere that was pet friendly.

i have the same belt

And you wonder why it was hurting

I don't wonder why it was hurting. I know for a fact that my deadlift didn't cause it to hurt though

>yesterday
>boss and i fly to chicago from detroit area
>get in helicopter, fly past downtown, video/photos of a site
>fly back to detroit area, shoot bunch of local sites
>go home from work, quick nap
>meet at comedy club with 5'2 qt3.14 pilates instructor met on match
>have lols, then take her up in plane at night, fly over city.
>she says face hurts from smiling, "surreal" etc.
>make my move in the hangar
>put plane away, drive her home, more mackin' in car
>tells me today im a good kisser

Managed to do all that and not break anything or kill anyone. Yesterday i won the game. Just for a day. Holy shit i still cant believe all that went down.

I finally after a year of looking got an apprenticeship in aircraft engineering!

however i also found out recently that I'm balding and after shaving it to see what it looks like I have a pointy head like pic related (I'm 20) so I'm still very suicidal.

how do you even come up with these fake heights?

>tfw been talking to qt girl for a while
>tfw went over to he place last night
>tfw cuddled, kissed and talked all night
>tfw she falls asleep in your arms
>tfw it's been so long since this has happened to me
>tfw maybe I'll get that qt gf brehs

>Just realized you're supposed to count the bar when listing stats
>just went up 45 lbs on all my lifts

>have an exam in two days
>didn't study at all, most likely going to fail
>don't care, i got gainz

>have an exam in two days
dafuq uni just started

You still can do a lot in two days user.

Uni in my country starts the last week of September. August is the time for redoing the exams for which you failed in January and June

>he fell for the "not-counting the bar is a meme" meme

It's okay bruh. I went through something similar and realized two things, cultivated confidence trumps some physical deficiencies and most girls are actually so lonely/emotionally deprived that what we guys diagnose as flaws they don't. Continue working out, developing yourself, and always, always act like your better than they are.

your post is a meme

My dad kept all of his hair so growing up and i always assumed my granddad lost his when he was growing old (he lost it in his 20's) so i never worried about and it was such a huge shock when my doctor told me and this shock still hasn't worn off.

And now every time i wake up from a nice dream I have a huge mirror next to my bed where i can see it getting worse that makes me feel miserable. mornings are the worst because of this.

but i still try to pour all of my insecurities into each rep at the gym, and I also have a nice beard. I try my best to stay positive during the day.

>Fat piece of shit
>Started dieting a few months ago
>A few bumps on the road but I started buying my own food
>Go to the gym
>feel great when lifting/running
>feeling more and more confident as I keep going
>two months later
>Found out I lost about 20 pounds
>Feel I'm gonna hit 278 by the first week of September
I'm finally fucking doing it

Last minute studying is best studying tbqh

It's gonna hurt when she leaves you.
It still hurts

>took up cycling about two months ago
>ride on max gear all the time, any other setting is just too slow
>go many places
>go there fast
>build up a 6 mile range before I do breath catching of any kind
>have to wear a belt because jeans keep falling down
>have to make holes in that belt because the fat is just shedding off of me
>take what I eat down to 2 small meals a day
>calves and quads are pretty good, not huge or defined but w/e
>spotted a girl today eying me up and down on the street in my new shirt

I just need to work on my game now, and I'm golden
Time to work on my upper body next, lads
Thinking of taking up rowing while at uni, wish me luck

I'm a sophomore in college and I lifted for the first time today while guided by a trainer, and it felt really good. I think my dad is proud of me too. I'm still really worried about going to do deadlifts and other shit and completely fucking up my posture and having shitty positioning. I'm also confused about eating and protein consumption, and I've read the sticky, but I'm still confused about what I have to do.

Overall feeling more confidence dent going into the new year of school.

I'm getting my social anxiety under control

>and after shaving it to see what it looks like I have a pointy head like pic related
I've never noticed that Patrick Stewart had a pointy head. I doubt anyone notices that your head is pointy either.

I'm drunk.

>Tonight
>Football game got cancelled yesterday due to thunder storms
>Starting guard got his nose broke
>mfw Coach tells me to fill in
>Play offence whole game and kicked ass

>I think my dad is proud of me

That must be a really nice feel, user.

Kek

>it's my birthday
>still hate my physique, every waking moment I just want to get in the gym and lift but have to take off days
>not confident enough in my body to talk to girls even though innumerable opportunities are around me
>not really happy at all any more and don't know if I ever will be

my squat bench and diddly went up though

>tfw my dad was always really vocal about being proud of me
>tfw he's even proud of me when I'm not proud of myself
>feels devalued

Good job user, sounds like you are on the right track!

>finally lifting again after 2 weeks injured
>Only had to deload by 5 lbs on my lifts

Listen well, grow your beard and shape it well, shave your head, accept your bald fate. You can come off as more distinct. Also, balding tends to skip a generation.

>tfw only other sibling is a brother who is a lazy student and dyel with shit health who recently came out as a mentally ill faggot who thinks he's a girl

Really encourages me to excel in school, not be antisocial, and keep up with my health. My dad is based and deserves better.

My dad is kind of the same, always said how proud he was because I always got great grades, even though I didnt really try at all because Americans are retarded and our school content is set accordingly. But I still definitely feel like he respects me more and is happier now that I care about learning and am not weaker than a girl.

Nice mate. Thank you for letting everyone know.

Fuck yes! This guy is gonna make it.

Why no fucky fucky?

Thanks brehs. I honestly can't wait to see how my body'll look like after I get fit in hopefully about a year from now. It's gonna be weird since I've never been fit before in my life.

she had to be up for work, so did I. plus I didnt want to push it, everything went super smooth, coulda fucked it up.

next time tho, gonna be pretty good.

I lost my virginity last night
two weeks into my new job
my sports team is carving up

>tfw only other sibling is a brother who is a lazy student and dyel with shit health who recently came out as a mentally ill faggot who thinks he's a girl
>who recently came out as a mentally ill faggot who thinks he's a girl
whew, I'm still in the clear.