Don't eat, just drink water and do cardio for an hour and a half a day

Kill yourself

cut off one of your legs

8200 daily calorie deficit

amputation

Drain out all your blood

You can't.

650 cal diet with an hour of cardio every day

You can do it. Lots of professional fighters drop that much weight in two weeks regularly. It's not healthy though and you might pass out.

>drink waaaay less water
>use a diuretic
>use a laxative
>take lots of caffeine pills
>chill in a sauna
>do lots of cardio
>don't eat any alt or carbs

GG, it' incredibly unhealthy, you'll look and feel like chit, but it'll work. BTW I'm not responsible for your deth if you u try dis

This desu, egg whites have all you need except for some nutrients that you can easily get from pills

What do you need to lose the weight for?

starve for about two weeks

Eat nothing, maybe a bit of grilled chicken and spinach.
Take DNP.
Walk all day.

Hard cardio every single day, lower caloric intake to bare minimum (below 1000), and make sure you are extremely dehydrated (salt and saunas) and on an empty stomach (take laxatives if needed) when you weigh in.

You can take DNP too probably if you wanted.

If you die make sure you have somebody post about it here.

starve

protein modified sparring fast
a good multivitamin
a gallon of pure clean water a day
constant low energy activity like walking
a cup of coffee every day

IF you have a problem with low blood sugar then this will more then likely send you to the hospital.

DNP your way into hell

conduct 8 hours of cardio a day and don't eat food at all. It's possible however you completely lack the self discipline to accomplish something like that.

Okay, why? That really determines what methods we have access to.

If this is for weighing for a sport

>Give yourself a full body enema/water cleanse

Then evaluate your weight.

If you're still at roughly the same amount, e.g., you were already starving yourself, then starve yourself some more.

You're looking at losing about 2 1/4 pounds per day. That's a calorie deficit of 7500 or there abouts. Unless you're extremely overweight, this is going to be a huge, huge pain in the ass.

>Eat nothing
>Take caffeine supplements
>Drink barely enough water
>Consider a more aggressive diuretic

This is about the only realistic option. Fast your fucking ass off, drink hella water and I would walk/run at least 15+ miles a day.

cut off your arm

Real question: why does he need to drink less water? I thought drinking large amounts of water comes to aid in weight loss

Do the Christian Bale diet.

>take DNP
>die

Because we don't know why he's doing it. If he's doing this for a performance or a weigh in, water weight is huge.

We're essentially telling him to kill himself because he needs to lose a huge amount of weight in a small time.

For instance, wrestlers/body builders will often dehydrate the fuck out of themselves for weighins/aesthetics.

It's extremely bad for you.

Thanks brah.