Low test

How do I increase my test?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/ho6iu3X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>get test
>inject it

Find alpha male. Let him shoot testosterone charged seminal shots up you asshole for quick absorption. Cannot fail.

go back to school take as many classes as possible. Then you will get more test.

come ride me and find out

by using the catalog

You can look high test but have low test, and vice versa.

You can exhibit symptoms, an appearance, and actual blood testosterone levels that contradict or complement each other. Trannies and castrates still have a sex drive and the ability to become erect.

A lot of how you look, frame, face, skin/hair and height, and even your voice, are actually determined in by hormones and genetics in utero, as an infant, up until the beginning of puberty.

This fella grew up to be the highest paid make model alive.
He was groomed as an athletic country boy and sportsman, wound up hitting the aesthetic jackpot

This. I have high test, a deep ass voice, and have op's frame by default. Basically anyone with a skeleton frame is going to always be a small guy. Its not like once i gained muscle my voice deepened or my test levels rose. Only difference since ive gained muscle is ive gained goddamn muscle.

you are not swimming around the utera until puberty, theory broken

No, but your mommy is choosing whether to smoke, drink, drug, breastfeed you, let you mouth breathe, feed you whole or processed foods, use endocrine disrupting hygiene products, take birth control etc. And daddy is choosing whether to be present in your life and make you play sports, go to bed on time, be disciplined, all after you're out of mommy's tummy.
And these are all very important , nearly as important as mom's health and stress levels during pregnancy.

eat eggs.
They are full of good cholesterol.
testosterone is made from cholesterol.
You can eat as many as you like.

Basically

Have low bodyfat

Eat a good amount of carbs and fat

Eat a good amount of cholesterol

Eat enough for micronutrients

Get enough Vit D

Don't train endurance, but train whole body resistance, explosivity, and sprints

Do intermittent fasting or just skip breakfast

Also, train in the evening rather than morning

And sleep plenty

>this is what normies consider shredded

>explosivity

Meaning explosive movements

Like muscle ups or cleans

Is it really?? The only time I leave the house besides work is the gym and I've never seen someone that small work out.

All lifting of weights is explosive unless you're using near maximal loads or intentionally slowing down the reps, cleans and muscle ups are full body (almost) movements. The difference between movements like cleans and muscle ups and traditional barbell lifts is that the muscle up and power clean consist of several segments out of which the bottom segment is the most mechanically advantageous, so you must move as fast as possible at the start to complete the lift, therefore To exert as much force as possible, at the start, there is really no eccentric. You can perform any exercise like this

Is that Chance Morris ?

Orcas. Emulate them.
I bet a female orca has 50x the test of Rooch Viana in all his nattiness
>>m.imgur.com/ho6iu3X