How do I CHAD GOD MODE?

How do I CHAD GOD MODE?

Other urls found in this thread:

ipiccy.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=uOHDkIxyu2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 months of lifting + low bf

instagram filters

is the dude on the right from that pic r9k always posts with the 2 attractive football players standing next to each other?

I don't have IG, but in all seriousness what filter is this? I want to recreate this exact picture with a friend this summer after my cut. Getting a photo circulated around r9k has to be the ultimate making it.

no idea
but you can use some online picture edit websites which let choose from quite a few filters
for example ipiccy.com/

Hate seeing pics like this, makes me embarrassed that I have the same goal as these kinds of people

Just make it kinda warm

Goals that you will never reach

You know it takes like a year of lifting to look like the guy on the left right?

his arms are pretty big
If you have small af wrists as me youd need way more than a year to get arms like that

honestly if your under 23 you can reach guy on left in like a year after ur first cut.

Unless youre one of the little bitches on here who skip a week or two every month and complain that its not possible without roids waaaa

Download Gimp
Open curves Tool
Pull the black point up
Push the White point slightly down
Change to blue curve and push Blues down in the Highlights

Guys a D1 football player, he's alot bigger than you think

genetics

you have to be lucky enough to be born in a historically upper class northern European family, be tall (at least 6'2), have parents that know how to raise children and encourage leadership and confident building activities and hobbies, and have an attractive face

no amount of lifting is gonna make you as handsome or as tall as the guy on the right

HEIGHT. FACE. FRAME.

Well first and foremost your father has to look like this

Seriously? Man, fuck that dude on the right. Nigga looks like pierce brosnan and dolph lundgren did the fusion dance.

Is left achievable with dedicated SS for a year?

SS + GOMAD for 5 years, and MAYBE you'll look somewhat like that

ಠ_ಠ

Those guys aren't even that impressive you fucking faggot. Just lift weights and stop trying to be a weak ass faggot like these in this picture

Ok, post a physique that IS impressive.

Not any obvious juicer either. Thanks.

*posts a fat powerlifter*

you are either a Low bodyfat twink with exceptional genetics or you arent. Im guessing from your post you arent.

Why would you want to though?

Am I the only one who doesn't find that body type attractive?

>my jaw will never look like that
why lift

> weak jaw/chin
> shit facial hair

kill me now familia mea

rich parents money 3x5

idk how ive never seen this pic before but goddamn i would go gay for that dude

saved to motivation folder, thanks opie

Are you the kind of retard that thinks rich pianoman is goal body tier?

Guy on the left is quite alright, obviously lifts/trains for sports and guy on the right is big enough to not look like a crazy roider, low enough bf for some definition and bigger than the vast majority of people

I'm def mirin this cunt, both his gains and genetics

This is my goal

get the face

I want to put my penis in pink shorts

Chads:
>never learn healthy eating habits
>never learn proper exercise procedure and techniques
>never learn to control their bodyweight
>eventually get malnourished and/or fat
>eventually are plagued by chronic injuries due to muscle weaknesses
>eventually develop cardio-vascular and other diseases due to poor body maintenance
>have and 'expiration date' on their looks due to all the above, and more
So why do you want to be 'Chad', again? 'Chad' eventually turns to shit. Do you want to turn to shit, later in life?

the guy on the left must bmx or waterski; just look at those forearms

i fucking hate californians
can't wait for your state to fall into the ocean.

yep. he's a twin

>rich pianoman
i think you mean rico pianissimo

They both lift. Nobody has that kind of physique without lifting. Even pro bbers with elite 99.9999th percentile genetics didn't have that kind of physique before lifting.

100% genetics
even if you lift and "boost" your confidence women can sniff out a fake Chad easily

the left looks like me, kek

Drink more to loosen up.

youtube.com/watch?v=uOHDkIxyu2A
How do I?

>goal

why?

GET OFF MY PIER PHOTOSHOPPED KEKS

>I've actually seen this nigga's in town, this is santa barbara.

THESE GUYS WERE FUCKING HUUUUGE

JFC, are they 300+ in that pic?

This is when they were playing college football and roiding like hell

have you attempted spending years of your life almost exclusively practicing an aerobic exercise? that might help.

They look like roided up Lloyd Christmas

He's swole and defined, I just started lifting and this is the aesthetic I'm going for.

be black

The guy on the right is one of the Vinci twins. They're both literal fitness models. You'll never ever look like that.

>>>/reddit/

WASP girls are so hot.

Pro bb'ing 'great genetics' are more to do with aesthetics and how well you respond to drugs, not necessarily how big you are at first/how quickly you build muscle naturally.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE