Equipment

Any recommendations on what kind of pull up bar to buy?

if you're so short that you can use a pullup bar that attaches to a doorway you might have bigger issues .

pic related is how I do mine sometimes when Im not going to the gym that day

Dont buy a pull up bar. You can do pull ups on pretty much everything that can bear your body weight. Get a thick pair of gloves if it hurts your palms to grab whatever you're doing them on

a manbun without a beard looks awful

tell that to ur mom xdd

I'm 6ft and I use one just fine, you just gotta tuck your legs in same way you would when doing weighted pullups. I got one from amazon for 30 canadian shekels.

>he has low ceilings

What does it feel like to be a piece of white trash?

im 6'7.

What is your point?

I'm more fond of gymnastic rings.
They're more compact so you can bring them everywhere, adjust the length of the straps they hang from to do more exercises (dips, L-sits, reverse rows...) and hang them everywhere. Because of this, you can hang them high enough to do pullups without your knees hitting the ground at the bottom of every rep - That's what I do when I try to bang out a few reps on the door frame pull-up bar my little sister bought, and I'm pretty average at 6'1''. I'm more fond of hanging my rings from balconies or roof ladders.

London

wow, that woman has a strong back

Oxford

I bought your pic related a couple weeks ago. It's pretty good cus you can do wide grip too, but just make sure you have enough space to the sides of your doorway. If there's a wall right next to it or something you won't be able to fit the bar as it's rather wide. Also might have to put cardboard like in pic related to prevent damage to the door casing.

I see your transition is going well

what sex is that?

are you a girl?
if so,
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

if not, still
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Am male sorry guys

Nigga is you a trap or something

you must have missed the latter part of
...so....
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You look like a bitch famm. You gunna call this nigga a Manlet but I think any Manlet would take that ass in prison. I know I would. I wouldn't even hit that naty shit I'd just trade you for cigarettes and ramen.

do you guys know if weighted negatives can help increase my pullup count? currently at 16, trying to get to 30.

Kali Muscle pls I'm not a grapefruit

O
X
F
O
R
D

Acting tough online lmao

Cowley?

Yes, as long as you're doing them correctly and slowly.

Typically when I'm without equipment I'll usually increase the weight on a standard schedule on the last set for pullups.

So, 8x3 8 unweighted, 8 alternate form, 8 weighted standard.

The weighted will be a bit of a pain in the ass, but it will begin to impact your unweighted pullups.

Didcot. About 10 mins out

If you don't want to listen to the other anons and/or don't have anything to do them on, i recommend bars by holdstrong fitness, they are screwmounted and have a rocksolid fit

You are one beautiful motherfucker

Haven't showered in a day or 2 and it's p hot here

Adam?

Nop first name is J