Women are as strong as men. It's just societal factors that keep them from being competitive in the Olympics...

Women are as strong as men. It's just societal factors that keep them from being competitive in the Olympics. Once gender equality takes hold, women will dominate men at the olympics due to superior work ethic. Before you try to argue - there are no longitudinal studies that prove that men are stronger than men, so all your evidence is bullshit made up in your mind because you can't handle a strong woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

celeb-nude.tumblr.com/post/145575029726/rachel-cook-american-model
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All this bait.
Gonna catch me lots of fish tonight!

if men are weaker than women, why is it so easy to rape them?

Australians should have their own boardå

Check your pasta for typos before posting you silly wench

wow OP, you make a strong argument, i can't find any faults with your logic, you win this one sir, hehe xD

Well, the funny thing, is that I am basically writing what a female friend told me last night verbatim, so being real, it might be decent bait. She also told me I am a horrible person when I pointed out that the USSR trained women and men the same.

Societal factors. Women are conditioned to be submissive and weak.

Figures, men hide behind their privilege instead of using their heads.

That top
>hnnnnnngggggg

Calm down Pajeet

Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager." The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park, after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2. Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance." He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun." Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.

An 18 year old 4th ranked Serena Williams claimed she could compete with men in professional sport; the US Open champion believing she could take on and beat the best players in the men's game. Nothing ever came to be from this claim.

Weightlifting Olympia 2016

Women 75+
>Highest Snatch 130kg
>Highest Clean & Jerk 177kg

Men 56kg
>Highest Snatch 137kg
>Highest Clean & Jerk 170kg

Men 62kg
>Highest Snatch 142kg
>Highest Clean & Jerk 176kg

Men 69kg
>Highest Snatch 162kg
>Highest Clean & Jerk 190kg

So, the strongest woman get beaten by manlets that weight less then them.
Yeah, it's all just a social construct of course

Kek not only do men have a better work ethic, they are biologically stronger than women. face it, women will never take world records in co-ed strength competitions. theres a reason sports are segregated by gender.

I know this is bait, but I've actually met feminists who believe women are weaker because they're discouraged from sports and exercise.

Take a biology class

Testosterone increases bone density and muscle mass.
That's why steroids work, you fucking retard.

Women have lower test.
Case closed

Women will never be better than men at physical activities because their tits get in the way of anything involving the upper body.

Checkmate faggot.

they're also bad at running because their pelvis is shaped weird.

Several studies have been done on this subject. The only thing you really need to know is this:

The average male standing vertical jump is 22 inches. The record is 46 inches.

The average female standing vertical jump is 14 inches. The record is 29.5 inches.

That means that a very athletically gifted woman who trains hard and maintains a strict diet will be as capable IN HER PRIME... as a reasonably fit man in his mid to late forties.

>Well, the funny thing, is that I am basically writing what a female friend told me last night verbatim,
and you being the shiposting dumb cockmongrel you are couldn;t conjure up an easy as shit scientific fact
fucking kill yourself for that and making this thread

More than that, exposure to tosterone during fetal development increases lifelong potential for neuromuscular efficiency.

A woman with normal test levels will always be weaker even than a man with the same lean bodymass, because he can do more with what he's got than she can. If she took steroids, she'd be stronger, but still not as strong as the guy with the same LBM.

well why than women in my fitnes barely do lmao 0pl8s only with the bar

now this is a grade-A shitpost

I want to have 7 kids with her

If women are equal, why can't they beat societal factor but beg men for equal playing field instead

Yea, well, women live longer than men. Enjoy dying earlier than an average woman, loser.

if this is true, why is it so easy to murder women?

Living longer certainly is a plus, but why are you so bitter

Women have historically lived longer than men because the vast majority of men worked in shitty, dangerous conditions. These days most of them don't, but the vast majority of jobs that're done in shitty dangerous conditions are still done by men.

So you're basically saying 'Ha ha, women don't die as often because they're inherently cowardly and workshy.'

Testosterone

"Australia's national women's soccer team have suffered a devastating defeat in the lead up to the Rio Olympics - going down 7-0 to the Newcastle Jets under-15 boys side."

Even in sports where strength isn't the primary component, women get trounced.

I know this is bait.

Men dominate every competitive sport, from tennis, to football (American and European) to chess. Women just aren't designed to compete on a masculine level. It's not their fault, it's just that men and women have been evolutionarily selected for very different purposes. Men have always been disposable, male genes show much more variance than female. Men are intended to win big or fail massively.

While men and women have roughly the same average intelligence, men are more evenly distributed between retarded and genius, while women are mostly clustered around average intelligence.

>mfw having small talk with normies at the gym
>olympics are going on
>they talk about how impressed they are at womens volleyball or some meme sport and how they could never do that

It's hard for me to hide my contempt when people even insinuate that they're near the level of the men

most people are simply unaware of the disparity because they never get to see it in parallel action

Oh no! I don't get to shit my pants and be sad when I'm 124 years old!

so if i give my gf roids while shes preggo my kid will be more muscular?

>there are no longitudinal studies that prove that men are stronger than men
>that prove that men are stronger than men
>men are stronger than men
wat

bait or no, you will grow bigger if you stop doing stupid shit like this

1.your previous """"""""""""argument"""""""" was BTFO so you just resort to insults
2.nice statistic, however that includes absolutely retarded fatties, poorfags and general retards. doesn't apply to me

kind of impressive that drugs can lower the gap that much.

>kind of impressive that drugs, including testosterone, can lower the gap that much
FTFY

>a society in which females are dominant and stronger than men

If we go with the same weightclass, no amount of drugs will get woman close.

Men 77kg
>165kg snatch
>214kg c&j

I'm not suicidal, but it's kind of confusing to know I'll die sooner. Right now either trump or Hilary will be president in a few months. What will our choices be next time? Kanye vs a tractor tire?

Fuck. Meant to say comforting, not confusing.

Trump wants to make America great again, where's the confusion?

I've never met a man with big muscles who didn't support Trump. Do you even lift?

They can use my face as a seat whenever they want

Yes and probably deformed

Bruh the women's Olympic hockey team was curbstomped by a high school boys team.

This has happened for years, over and over.

Women may be weaker overall from being discouraged from sports, but they'll still generally be weaker than men. They're just weaker than their potential, too. Like if society encouraged both genders equally in all sports, women WOULD get more fit and strong, but they'd still probably be weaker than most dudes.

> I'm writing what a female friend told me last night.

See, that's the dream comes to an end. As a guy, you have no idea how much I want to encounter an overconfident feminist in real life just so I can utterly dominate her logically, anecdotally, and physically and complete my secret inner power fetish...

But literally all the females in my life, at work, and at school all subscribe to the "well you're a guy and I'm a girl, so of course you're going to overpower me" philosophy. And sometimes it's no fun if everyone is reasonable and understanding because you can't rape the willing and all my pent up roid rage just doesn't get properly released.

>men are stronger than men
lol fag

Wouldn't work out. You ever go on a fetish website? The funny thing about perverted dominant women is they actually sort of go further into normal desires.
They want you to have the fat wallet, the fat cock, the 10/10 physique while they are middle-aged and morbidly obese.
The submissive girls are actually less demanding of manly traits because they are more common. There's a video you may have seen going around where a reasonably attractive girl is into ageplay and has an /mlp/-looking boyfriend. She settles for him because no one better than him will put up with her being insane and wanting to reenact her molestation.

So if the norm was for women to be physically superior to us they would all go fucking insane and all of us would be permavirgins.

Go home mohammed

I'll achieve more in half my life than most women do in the entirety of theirs. Why should I give a fuck if I die a few years earlier when I've lived more?

I wouldn't be surprised if you'd built it up so much that pure spaghetti pours out of you.

Medfag here.

Lmao.

Why Are women also Bad at stuff like snooker, darts and chess and curling?

I know this is bait, but I know girl who is 100% serious about powerlifting in my gym, and her dad even funds her living expenses so she can put all her energy towards it. The most I've ever seen her pull is 130kg, and she's been training since I started there (at least 5 years), and she even looks a little bit juicy. I feel so sorry for her lifting in her full on PL suit, wraps, chalk, sniffing salts etc struggling like absolute fuck to rep out 100kg when there's some skeletal teeanger who's been gymming for 1 month approaching her max right next to her with awful form. Women are just not built to lift weights.

I agree. Thats why i think all sports should be co-ed, including the olympics. Why does the WNBA even exist? Why complain about no one caring about the WNBA just play in the NBA DUH!

She's doing pretty terribly then, even considering gender.

Yeah, but that's probably what you can expect to be the average natty limit for a grill who isn't heinously obese.

It's not. Not even close.

>Do not reply to bait thread.
>Sage bait threads.
>Report bait threads.

The WR IPF deadlift for (what I'm estimating) her weight is 195kg, and that lifter is likely quite genetically gifted. I don't think it's wrong to say 130-150 would be the limit for someone who has average genetics at that size.

The only women who think that never did exercise or trained for strength

that woman who has the record in the 70+ class is around 120kg

>USSR trained women and men the same.
>No
Women divisions were propaganda machine.
When you are Ivan and you dont really wanna march into the minefield because Zhukov told you so.
They chug out some women divisions and make 'em travel all around the front line (in rather safe positions)
then they fake some "Division SuperWomyn took down German machine gun nest, while you neckbeard
faggots Ivans were not wanting to get recruited/march into the minefield/any other purely man thing)

Dont believe everything Buzzfeed feeds you lad. Women in USSR army were at positions that
required no real power or that posed no big casualty rate.

For three of those four, poorer neuromuscular efficiency.

Women simply can't control their muscles as efficiently as men. This is why they tend to be more flexible (flexibility is basically the ability of a muscle to /relax/ beyond its normal resting position, and since women can't contract their muscles as efficiently as men, it'd make sense they're more relaxed at rest state.)

Curling and darts (and to a lesser extent snooker) would all be improved by gaining strength (as being stronger will allow you to throw a dart, strike a ball, or throw a curling iron/sweep with more force and accuracy.)

For chess, it's about thought processes. As a general rule, women are crap at seeing the big picture (as anyone who's worked with them will attest) and much more likely to let a temporary setback or minor annoyance destroy their morale.

>underboob window bikini top

There is a God and he is loving and merciful!

don't live long, live strong!

celeb-nude.tumblr.com/post/145575029726/rachel-cook-american-model

yeah, except that biology part. nice try.