Processed sugar

Why is this particularly bad? If you get sufficient vitamins and macronutriants but only drink sodas and and protein powder while mainting caloric maintenance, what's the problem?

Why the villification of proccessed sugars? Can someone please explain briefly

Other urls found in this thread:

herballove.com/articles/science-aftermath-sexual-exhaustion-how-excessive-ejaculation-causes-damaging-chemical
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Could you justify my bad habits for me?

The massive insulin dump fucks you up in pretty much every way a body can be fucked up, friendo.

I rarely drink sodas I'm just curious behind the science

It's too caloric dense I'm just curious as I said

Briefly?
You are what you eat. Your body has to build itself on what you put into it, that's how the reproduction of cells works.
Eat shit? Be shit. Feel like shit.
This is why the Twinkie diet works, yes at a caloric deficit you will lose weight even if all you do is eat donuts, twinkies, or mcdonalds. But that's just weight loss/gain. Health is an iceberg and you're just looking at the tip.

So if I eat multivitamins and drink protein powders I should be fine regardless?

>shit still present
What do you think, user?

Because diabetes

But there isn't any food out there that's beneficial to you and contains processed sugar.

Processed or unprocessed?
Mars bar or Apple?
Mountain Dew or an orange?
Doritos or oats?
Cheesecake or sweet potatoes

They all contain calories and carbohydrates so I don't see how they arent beneficial to me at all?

Multivitamins don't really do anything and shouldn't replace real food.

Sodas are poison. Empty carbs, horrible on your teeth, bloating, bad for your bone health... you can't be this retarded, OP.

Some people now believe fructose causes diabetes because it spikes insulin due to it being toxic when its in your blood stream. Having high insulin all day from eating it all day causes insulin resistance over time. Some other people also believe it causes arterial damage and heart disease.

The reccomened daily intake for sugar is 25 grams.

A can of coke has like 25 grams and stuff like orange/apple/cranberry juice has usually have 20+ grams of sugar.
American,s especially, consume way too much sugar.
Sugar gives you bad skin, teeth, and diabetes.
Switch to naturally flavored sparkling waters like La Croix or the dasani brand if it's hard for you to kick soda

From what I've read multivitamins aren't absorbed nearly as efficiently by the body as nutritional food, sometimes not at all. So no, multivitamins aren't substitutes for real foods. Also what about your fiber? You gonna take old people fiber powders too?

if you train hard then sugar is fine

These 'sugar is bad' studies were mostly done on overweight americans.

how sad is it that this woman never had children? her genes are just done, now

You fuck up your brain and metabolism with all those sugar bombs
serotonin receptors fucked up -> depression festival
Test down -> muscle retention gone
teeth -> cleetus tier
sleep -> nightmares galore because of the night sugar drop

It fucks you up in a way similar to alcohol but exhausting the pancreas
also you get fatty liver, so every day you need to eat more to get the same energy

It's literally addictive. Studies have shown it creates a chemical dependency in your brain the same way cocaine and heroin do. And, as with any addiction, all it does is makes your brain rationalize getting more and more of it.

This is *THE* reason America is so much fatter than it was 50 years ago.

Sugar is acidic in its basic nature and the more acidic your body is the more prone you are to having very serious infections and degenerative diseases cancer thrives in an acidic environment.

Ice T knocked her up recently. Which I say is a horrible idea. I can understand the whole "marry a bimbo and have her show off her private areas with no shame in public" thing. It's not for me, but I get it. Letting that raise a kid is an awful idea.

So does over masturbation herballove.com/articles/science-aftermath-sexual-exhaustion-how-excessive-ejaculation-causes-damaging-chemical

One of the main reasons processed sugar has a bad rep is because of the way your body processes it and the many different forms it can take. Your body can very quickly turn it into fat, so in small amounts processed sugar is fine. But the problem is there is almost always some form of processed sugar in every food you eat. It's also considered to be a highly addictive substance and some people want us to consider processed sugar as a drug in the same category as coke because of the effect it has on the brain. But then again much can be said about sugar naturally occurring in fruits for instance.