How's it goin Veeky Forums

It's Saturday night Veeky Forums, how's ya feelin? Get it off your big juicy chest.

I'm comfy with an underlying sense of loneliness and anxiety.

>Looking more aesthetic than ever (big by normie standards, probably small as fuck for Veeky Forums)
>Enjoying my workouts more than ever

>Have been slowly distancing myself from my friends
>not making an effort to hang out with them
>don't like partying or going drinking downtown
>they stop inviting me
>don't really care, so I just stay home all weekend, but it's starting to add up...

>finally talked to my gym oneitis the other day
>very brief and nothing personal, but I did it
>now trying to figure out if he's completely uninterested in me or just autistic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQoqsKoJVDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have no friends so i always try to work on weekends.

>no work this weekend.

just fappin and getting drunk.

the only thing that keeps me from depression is fucking my 9/10 gf pussy doggystyle. Besides that im empty.

Whatcha drinkin?
Do you go to the gym or anything? That's another good way to temporarily fill the void

How can you have no friends but a gf?

I have interest in women.

i have no interest in finding friends. Sometimes i miss it but most of the time i don't give a fuck.

Bombay saphire with tonic and a little piece of lemon.

yes i lift. Have a sportscar and had a great job but i had to quit it in order to study for a government job. So now i have to live with my parents and living off my savings.

>Bombay saphire with tonic and a little piece of lemon.

That sounds pretty good. It's only 8pm here and I don't know what to do with the rest of my night. Might make a drink too.

I enjoy the loneliness when i feel it. I'm not really lonely right now n my life, but next month a lot changes in my life and I might be alone again, I'm not sure for how long this will happen but more than likely, I will stop hanging out with my current group sometime next month. I don't know how I will act/feel next month., but I hope everything goes well once I;m alone

in other news, just got back from the lunch/theater, i just watched hell or high water and this is one of the best movies of 2016. I seriously enjoyed it and its on my top 10 list. My friends even enjoyed it, go and try to catch this flick while its playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQoqsKoJVDw

>I enjoy the loneliness when i feel it.
How/what do you enjoy about it?
Being alone is one thing, but being lonely is different.

And are you moving to a new place by yourself or something?

Def doesn't have a 9/10 gf.

Already did, I've been on my own for this whole year, not feeling lonely yet, although i still have people i occasionally hang out with, next month that might stop, they're moving on to other places/careers

Either I make new friends somehow, again or i will end up alone in my place

>have awful night on the piss a few weeks ago
>won't drink again until im in a good place
>thought i was good
>drank friday
>it all came back

ffs

Gotcha.
There's a part of me that likes being a loner/shut-in but obviously there are times when you want somebody to be alone with you. You'll be alright I'm sure. If/when it gets to that point you'll figure out what to do

Thanks, Since I'm going to be alone again ,and wont have a reason to drink/eat out occasionally I will go into cocoon mode and start worshiping the iron again. I'll give it a solid three months, and re-evaluate if i want to keep going. Hopefully i stick with it this time

Try to make some acquaintances at the gym. That's part of what kept me going in the beginning. I wanted to see the people there and wanted them to see me there.
You might even make some friends.

/depressed/

>Ask oneitis on date over messenger
>its been 3 days
>Active 1hr ago
>her friend asks me how she is teasingly
>mfw

also had to deload on most lifts after 1 week of being super sick

Does it ever get better?

I wasn't getting too many gains at the gym for the last year. Trying to be able to bench my own weight by the end of the year at the least

Finally took a break from the gym since I was not getting any gains and I had resolved to running a half marathon. Running went ok, I trimmed down what fat was still on me. Down to about 13% I believe.

Ready to try Veeky Forums approved gains program. Not going to eat shit, just good carbs, low sugar fruits, and protein. Not sure what will happen to my body, I naturally like to eat a lot but I've been running so much recently you couldn't tell.

The gym is the answer to all my stress and anxiety, but ironically I don't go as often if Im feeling anxious. I just want to find inner peace and a cute bf.

If you think that you cant have a hot gf without being a popular chad with a hundred friends let me tell you your world view is narrow.

Your lifts will def get better, just take time to recover.

Asking your oneitis out over messenger is a risk. Where you two already messaging a lot or was it just out of the blue? She should have at least responded though, and her friend is shitty for teasing you.

You're a girl?

>hemorrhoid
>back ache
>shifting in chair to relieve one pain triggers the other

If you do all that stuff you said you're gonna do your body will definitely improve. I get anxious going to the gym because I have a stupid big crush on somebody there. I go regardless but just thinking about if I'll see him and if I'll do anything about it makes me anxious all the time. Good luck, I believe in you.

how could anyone live there? mosquitoes would drain all your blood

yeah we messaged a fair bit, but I hadn't talked irl in a while so that might be why

I'm just annoyed that I was too much of a pussy to do it irl, and she's to much of a pussy to even acknowledge she's seen it

I am going to be alone for the rest of my life

>just got off work
>going back to my place of work later to flirt with a girl that I like
>can't tell if she likes me or just tolerates me
>too pussy to ask her out but also because we work together and it could complicate things
>in this awkward limbo zone where I think we are more than friends but less than a relationship
>haven't been to the gym for the last 3 days due to a neck injury (see: strained levator scapulae)
>will probably spend the rest of the night jacking off and watching movies cause fuck a social life

Just talk to your crush, your life would be so much better with them

Were you going to have a chance to see her irl though? If not, I think you did what you could. And it's a red flag that she's doesn't even have the balls (so to speak) to acknowledge you.

> You're a girl
Nope, Im a fag. Girls don't go to the gym, silly.
Actually thats not true, but I'm pretty sure they don't post on 4chins.

That is cute- hope you work up the courage to talk to your crush. Then again, familiarty breeds contempt!

Oh, also: I asked the trainers at the gym to help me measure my bodyfat today since I wanted to get down to about 12% before going on gains. The guy who helped me was pretty qt and flirted with me lightly I think.

I know. I'm gay though, and I have no idea if he is. I'm not a flamer or obvious in any way though -people are always surprised when I tell them.

Anyway, I'm just really into this guy for some reason. I want to get to know him more, but I also want to just skip to the part where he talks about a hot girl or mentions his girlfriend or something so I can move on.

He seems like a cool guy and we're always working out at the same time, so I'll get to know him eventually I'm sure. It's just been a very slow process, and it's felt even slower and more agonizing for me because I don't think he gives a fuck about me.

I got hit by a car about a year and a half ago, and I stopped lifting so that I wouldn't complicate my injuries. As such, I got into a lot of old habits (binge eating, for instance). I only gained like 20lbs, which is a fraction of what I've already lost, so it's not like I'm worried about it. But I miss being strong (or at least skinny), and I'm not looking forward to re-disciplining myself.

I have a lawsuit in the works, and right now my best option is to just relax and focus on daily life. But I feel uncomfortable and depressed if I'm not actively working towards some goal, so I need to figure something out to keep me sane.

Also I started dating a girl I had been crushing on for a while, but we broke up a few weeks ago and I'm still kinda bummed about it. I want to ask her back, but I'm not sure if she cheated on me and that would make a difference.

There was a cute employee at the 24hr I used to go to in Irvine about 5 years ago. I used to shoot glances all the time when I was there working out over my lunch break. He noticed me staring one time between sets. I didn't look, but I'm rather certain my blushing was visible.

Man life was simpler then

>have a gf
>qt 7/10
>get complacent
>we go out to eat ALOT

im fucking fat now

>tfw my best friend is replacing me with his gf
>definitely don't want to be that faggot friend that tries to hamper the relationship
>tfw she's really great and I actually like her a lot

it's not a good feel

Your goal right now is recovering and getting the lawsuit settled. It's not the same as going into the gym every day and physically working towards something like that so it makes sense you'd be a little anxious. You could try fixing up your diet now. That way you wouldn't have to combine that with the discipline of getting back on a steady workout routine when you're able to.

Not sure what to say about the girl though... that sucks mate. I think it would be worth asking her back if she didn't cheat.

Ouch, iktf.
Might as well just own it and keep doing your thing, just try to keep the staring to a minimum now.

this year has been going well until the past few days, ive gained 7 lbs, and im fairly certain im gay and dont know how to deal with that knowledge

being gay must be tough as fuck. with girls i just worry about whether or not they're attracted to me. not only do gay people have to worry about that, but they also have to consider whether the person is gay or not.

gl breh

I just finished an EMT course a few months ago, so I know I need to give myself a break. I just feel guilty when I sit around smoking pot and playing Dark Souls all day. At least I still work 40 hours.

I'm honestly on the fence about whether she did or not. What I /do/ know is that we had amazing chemistry, and it was difficult to keep things slow like we both wanted. I think it scared her, seeing as though she was only a year single after a long-term gig. I can read her like a book, and I know that if I asked her directly I'd be able to tell if she did or not.

But honestly, part of me wants to give her the benefit of the doubt and ask her back without the interrogation. She broke up with me because she's convinced she'd hurt me in the long run, maybe I should just take her word for it and leave things amicable between us. I dunno, this isn't my blog, I'm just stoned and it's been on my mind.

I'm just playing vidya since no friends really have no plans this weekend. Plus we're shit broke right now so everyone just stayed home right now.

I also found some old Vaporwave albums I downloaded a year or so ago so I'm just relaxing while I browse Veeky Forums.

Thanks man, and yeah that part really sucks.

I've had some flamboyant gays (huge turn off for me) chat me up and I just gave them the impression that I was straight so they would leave me alone. I felt kinda bad but I didn't want to lead them on.

It really gets exhausting and discouraging playing the guessing game all the time with the masculine (possibly low-key gay but probably not) guys.

i guess that might be why some people act so flamboyant and queenie; because it's how other guys will know theyre gay. it'll work out eventually though m8

If she's really that great, she'll catch onto the fact that you guys aren't spending that much time together and try to nudge him in the right direction.

"If" being the factor here.

>just started senior year of college
>black guy at a top 20 us uni
>21 yo KV
>constant subtle depression
>limited postgrad direction that I don't concretely believe in
>I have friends and people that like me but I'm slowly starting to care less
>black women can smell my betaness

My shyness and fear of being sexual/rejected are the death of me in the sexual realm.
My lack of motivation and general academic success in college have put me in a shitty position going into my final (hopefully because I dislike this place) year

And finally
>I haven't been to the gym in 26 days

> im fucking fat now

Me...
15(almost 16 yo kid) 178cm tall.
Currently on holiday with my family, so I can't go to a. Gym for another week atleast.my gains haven't dissappeared yet. Is there hope Veeky Forums?

20% bf

i mean im not overweight im 5'7 148lbs

i just look like shit now

Just can't get over her...
Is it normal to think about her every hour?

Decided to log into facebook just now after 1 month, bad mistake.

> 20% bf

Do it for God and country if not yourself, user. If I'm fat-shaming you, its because I want you to do the best for yourself.

Well, old gym no longer go there. I may always regret never getting up the nerve to flirt with him.

thanks user. will do a recomp at maintenance while doing Greyskulls or SL again or something

Yeah I came to that same conclusion. That kind of behavior makes it a lot easier to find a mate, but it's exactly those traits that I don't like.

Thanks bro. It's all about keeping a positive mindset.

>Is it normal to think about her every hour?

Honestly yeah, it is. Shit sucks.
Like every minute that your mind isn't actively occupied with something it's filled with thoughts of that person. For some reason you get caught up wondering the most mundane shit about them like what they ate for breakfast and you end up feeling pathetic and creepy.

R-right?

I just got laid. And I creampied her. We hung out for a while after talking and laughing and shit naked in the bed. Then she went home. Now I'm lonely chilling with the dog eating some Thai red curry chicken I made with greek yogurt instead of coconut milk. Mixed it with a little brown rice and it's ok. But she doesn't like me. She doesn't want to be with me. Doesn't matter had sex. Fuck my lonely ass life.

Sounds amazing, how is your life. where do you live?

Im in a similar situation too except I actually have no friends let alone a gf.
Start going to the gym again user, its will make you feel like your accomplishing something atleast and in turn will give you more motivation and confidence to do shit in your life.

>be with qt gf for 3 years
>She has problems with communication in a relationship where she just distances herself from everything
>4 and a half months later, she barely messages me back, only seen her like 3 times, we're supposed to have a "talk" tomorrow night

Everyday is a constant struggle. My god I love her but I can't do this anymore. 4 and a half months of wondering daily if I'm still with her or not, so much stress, so many bad feels. Feels bad man.

No one showed up. I guess I'm eating pizza for 2 weeks now.

Where you at senpai? Bet there is a /fitzen/ who lives close by

broke up with gf yesterday, it was mutual and for the best but I still want to die.

It feels so weird not messaging her asking how her day is or saying good night..

fuck guys..spent the day crying/listening to music despite knowing this is the best move.

Bro where you at??

I gave up my life to care for my parents.

I go to the gym M-F and that's about my life.

Friends have all drifted away or died, women don't look at me.

Getting drunk tonight, as it has been a terrible week. Everything that could go wrong did.

If it wasn't for me needing to care for the elders, I'd just try to squat some weight I couldn't do and hope a blood vessel in my to brain pop.

I wish I could remember the touch of another person other than what wiping ass or feeding them feels like.

At least I have a beer.

We are all with you, bro.

that's horrible user, what happened?

It's always hard when you cut off a girl for logical reasons. Sorry, breh. I dumped my gf because I found out she was insane, but I still loved her.

>texted her a week ago to complain about something
>"why are you trying?"

Like bitch, I'm not trying shit, I just miss our talks.

Having the same situation here. Tbf the girl is pretty bro-tier, we drink, watch movies and she makes me sandwiches when I wake up drunk. She's ok I reckon.

Anyway, I fell off the wagon today and ended up drinking from the moment I woke up until a few hours ago. Currently at home alone, sweating like a motherfucker. I really feel like going out to dance but I went out last night and it was rather quiet, sucks being in a smallish town.

Anyway, I'm one year off of my MD, 23, making baby-gains and still haven't taken a girl home this summer. I went home with one girl but her bed hurt my back so much I ended up pulling my kit on and leaving. The following day I hooked up with a high-test 7/10 that I got into my bed only to get a call from her friend that was piss-drunk and she left to look after her (don't get me wrong, I'd have done the same in a heartbeat to look after my bros, but it was kinda defeating). I keep wondering what the hell is wrong with me but I'll just keep lifting and talking to girls until I crack it.

Ex-fatty here, just tried on the next smaller size of underwear from what I've been wearing, and they fit! So that's something, right?

Please be in London.

>things have been shitty for a while
>works been slow
>family problems finally getting the better of me
>been in a shitty mood for a while
but wait
>been talking to a qt girl for a while
>things have been so so with her
>she works two jobs and goes to college so she has little free time
>texted me the other day asking if I wanted to hang out
>end up going to her place having a few drinks and cuddling while watching a movie
>end up going in her room and cuddling and talking most of the night
>tfw she falls asleep in your arms
>tfw she rolls over and you spoon her and she puts her hand in yours
>tfw you wake up next to her

>inb4 should have fucked her

It's been so long since I've just cuddled with a girl and felt that kind of way brehs. I've been putting in a lot of effort with this girl hopefully things work out and I finally achieve that qt gf

Feeling bad.

>still broken up over my gf dumping me about two and a half weeks ago
>come back to my place at uni for the first time since being dumped
>everything I see reminds me of my gf since she's all up in there with gifts and memories
>feel really broken up and text her
>I had hated the idea of talking to her after being dumped but feeling weak
>she wanted to stay friends so she could get what she wanted out of me without banging (she dumped me because she hates sex)
>tell her that's not happening
>just feel worse and more desolate after texting her
>look at her pictures on Facebook and feel even worse

Fucking hell. I just want to be with her.

>few months ago talking to qt supervisor at work about bands we like
>tell her coldplay is playing in our city in august
>she says she loves them. I already knew because I anonymously lurked her social media for weeks trying to figure her out
>my training has prepared me for this moment
>me: would you want to go see them with me?
>her: uh um y-yeah
>wew
>buy tickets. weeks go by and things seem fine.
>week of concert arrives. The bitch cancels. Says she forgot she had family thing to go to.
>sell tickets for more than they're worth, buy cheap beer and pizza with extra money. Lose abs within a week.
;_;

Im almost in the same position
How do you guys deal with the guilt of older parents? my parents seperated along time ago so my dad lives by himself. My sibling seems to not care at all but im home on vacation and he seems so happy for me to be home but I cant stay. It tears me apart leaving him alone in his house away from everyone but I also dont want to cancel my life and move home. idk what to do

Proud of you mate, keep it up.

>tell her that's not happening
You did the right thing mate, all I can say is unfollow her on facebook, put the gifts into boxes, buy new sheets and a different scent for your place. Try and remove as many memory cues of her as possible.

trying to sleep a bit buzzed and a bit high, listening to bonobo and enjoying my solitude.

It's funny. I always hated the feeling of being alone. scared even. Now i just enjoy the silence and the calmness of the night.

Girlfriend told me she loves me, but isn't head over heels in love with me. So she left.

I wanted to marry this girl.

I'm fucked.. Got drunk last night, told my best mate I hate his wife. Now he won't speak to me and I'm hungover as fuck. Wasting the day laying on the couch feeling sorry for myself.
Cant wait to go running tomorrow morning and I'm never drinking again

Least you didn't fuck her

I feel like two girlfriends I had really felt this way...but I just can't have a normie girlfriend. Going out is boring as shit, I rather just play sports, I don't want to socialize and have parties every weekend. They were nice and sweet too.

I'm going in deep tonight, just took another 10mg, it will hit in 3 hours, but i will be sleeping at that time, life is legit right now, I fucking love it Veeky Forums

i'd eat pizza with you bro and we can play pizza poker

It's easier than you think.

Nigga that's yo regular dinner you fat af

My friends and I abandoned each other once I found my succubus

I'm feeling good Veeky Forums, I thought I was set at 5'10" at 18 but now I'm 19 and I'm 5'11". I need an inch Veeky Forums, is this possible? What do?

Normie gfs are unbearable. Going out out on weekdays until 2am to drink at whatever bar. Terrible sense of humor. Zero hobbies or interests outside of instagram and shopping.

I hate going normie mode around them, it's exhausting putting so much energy into it.

This looks like a good thread to post my feelings in.

I'm starting to see results again after a long plateau. The solution was fucking eating more.

I can't describe this feeling of excitement I have about going to the gym again tomorrow.

I wouldn't fuck her. She's a blonde German succubus and I only like asian girls.
Might be better this way, he's a bad influence on me any way - I never drink unless he's around

I don't think it's a sort of situation anyone can give advice on.

I was my mom's primary and only caretaker for aboit 2 years and I regret it every day. Not only for the time I lost that I'll never get back, but also for the light I had to see her in. Those 2 years warped my vision of her where I can now only see her as a hollow husk of a person.

When I drink and let it all come out, I say out loud that if I could go back I'd do it all differently. But deep down I know that if I were put right back there, I'd have just as little idea of what to do then as I do now.

Mine wasn't even "older," just fading away at 48. Dead at 50.

>I hate going normie mode around them, it's exhausting putting so much energy into it.
This is what really makes me hesitate to go out with my friends.

Sometimes I wonder if they're all really having fun or is everybody just going into normie mode and they're just better at it

>It's funny. I always hated the feeling of being alone. scared even. Now i just enjoy the silence and the calmness of the night.

Well said.
But too many silent, calm nights without hearing from anybody get kind of hard to take sometimes.

Is it weird that I think ppl like this have "more balls."imo the fact that they know you've seen it and still don't respond shows that they really don't give af.

Anyways fuck her lad. Very bitchy of her to not respond. Clearly she has NO interest.

>just moved states to live with family
>have no friends at uni
>no qt3.14 gf
>getting used to driving in traffic sucks
>fell off Longboards at high speed at uni and have scabs on my left knee and shoulder
>have to wait for them to heal to work out so they don't reopen
>haven't worked out in almost 2 weeks

They're not even big problems. It's all just kinda bringing me down. Things will get better though bros. It takes time I guess. Everyone have a great week

Damn that is shitty dude, Im scared that is exactly what is going to happen, but the fucked up part is I would want it to just end, because I know I will end up doing this because I cant say no to someone who spent years raising me. Just dont want to wake up at 30 looking after someone who doesent even remember who I am stuck watching them die.

had a 1/3lb thickburger from Hardees with a small combo today as my only meal

came home from work, ate a couple of crackers and brewed some tea that I had been drinking with milk and cheaper baileys. Might break out the scotch, because lifes been a bitch.

I ate like shit as well today. Large cheesesteak sandwich for lunch, half a pizza for dinner.

It's ok though. I'm looking forward to going grocery shopping and buying some good food to prep for the week. It'll be tasty.

Hope shit gets better for ya soon. Have some scotch, but not too much.

On a cut, not a deep one.
Just letting it be as its gonna be.
If I lose muscle, that'll be alright too since thats just further weight loss. I just try to keep it under 2k calories a day, and let the lifting take care of the rest.

You bulking up, or trying to cut? Training your stomach for one meal a day through intermittent fasting is pretty great I think. I can pig out on something tasty, as as long as I prepare a drink other than soda like tea or coffee I can manage it just fine.

For example, trying to eat a zeros ham and cheese sub (860 calories, and is a full 30 minute long task to get through that fucker. A true grinder)

Feeling bloated and fat and slightly hating my life.

>tfw am a fatty fatty fatty
>tfw down from 241 to 235lbs in a month
>tfw want to get down to 200lbs by the end of the year

I need to watch my diet, i need to focus
>tfw just want to ride off into Valhalla
>tfw so shiny and chrome

I'm trying to bulk, but slowly and carefully. When I started like two years ago I was really skinny and just bulked dirty as fuck. When I tried to cut for this summer I paid the consequences of my dirty bulking - Lost a lot of weight but still had too much bodyfat and horrible discipline with my diet.

>>tfw want to get down to 200lbs by the end of the year
You can absolutely do it.
Watch your diet remember consistancy is key

Pretty lonely I guess
>Girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me last month
>One of my friends just left for college out of state
>Don't get to see other 2 friends much cause they're always really busy
>Have no one else, totally alone
I just want someone to talk to, and I want someone to cuddle with me

Hey brah,
I've gone from 300lbs to 200lbs
...The feels don't go away.