>move cities to attend uni
>pick up part time job at burger King
>workers given free food for brakes
>never allowed more than a single patty burger combo
>never ate any
>fat manager always taking advantage of the free burger
>she liked to get a side of poutine and onion rings with it every time
>"pooteen n onyyin ringss plss"
>cunt pretending to be a customer would walk around to the front desk to order.
>"eexxttra currrddss plans xd"
>she would destroy this entire fucking meal within 15 minutes
>"glad I could keep muh whopper belly"
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAsPeY8BsQU
youtube.com/watch?v=PRl1zMUKTxQ
nytimes.com/2007/05/21/opinion/21planck.html?_r=0
lifehacker.com/5346298/obesity-significantly-shrinks-and-ages-brain-tissue-study-says
youtube.com/watch?v=8B1XvEbJUKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poutine at burger? Fuckin Canada, that's great.
Also, there's a reason she's a manager at BK and you're going to uni.
She's weak, stupid, and has no self respect. I'm sorry you gotta work around that.

>No diet coke
smdh familia

I've been waiting for the FPH threads ever since the last one hit bump limit

Jesus fuck those "snacks" are there to help people deal with the loss of blood. What a fucking bitch.

she would be really attractive if she wasn't such a pig. hell her face is still kind of cute at 400 lbs

That's the case with a lot of fatties I've been seeing as of late

>select images of cookies
Fuck you I'm out of calories for the day

that's actually pretty sad to look at

In a real emergency I'd steamroll any man, woman and child over a bmi of 35 that can't get out the fucking way

>with recent growth

Where do they even buy underwear that big?!! I have never seen underwear that big in store ANYWHERE.

Specialty stores.

Once you're that fat, there's really nowhere else to buy clothes. Even most plus-size (or whatever they're calling themselves) places won't stock stuff in that size.

I think those are bedsheets, mate.

>that whale
>thinking she's plus size

wow the delusion in these people's minds

i wonder if 200 hundred years ago marginalized fat women fought for minorities in the same way marginalized fat women fight for LGBTQ now

someone please caption this with:

Ah, chicaboog noon-eeg Solo. Tah keeng sa leeng ah pak mugglah,

Wow..
Wouldn't doubt it.

>Already 1 AM EST
fucking hell

Have you been shredding your living spaces, bros? Not living in a pig sty is a prerequisite for fit.

>le epin self-deprecation may-may
>"le do you know where we are? we're all le autists here!" XD HAHAHA lol

mETaL af
\m/-_-\m/

>B-buh muh correlation between poverty and obesity
>buh i cant afford to eat health

It's on my to-do list to read the Konmari book, does it really make that big a difference?

You have a computer, do it yourself

Why do these fat acceptance things always read like Stuart Smalley?

>I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it people like me

Holy fug, why are the fat one's thigh bones at a completely different angle?

You watch your fucking tone, boy.

They're trying to convince themselves.

No.

I swear I'll spank you right in the dick, you cheeky cunt.

>fat Asuka
UR PUSHIN THE WRONG BUTTONS
charge your phone bro

why have a shirt like that? i dont get it

Because fat girls are often asked if they're pregnant/when they're due/is it a boy or a girl/etc. It's meant to be a play on that.

custom made?

ah

Let me introduce you boys to the wonders of *makeup*

In the year of our lord 2016, any ugly cow can look half decent if they cake their fat faces in powders and creams.

also photoshop helps

DELET THIS

So if you lose the weight does your heart shrink, or do you have superhuman cardio?

Is this blog satire? I can't tell

Looked like Shrek before I enlarged the image

>fat in the brain
You actually grow fat in the fucking brain?
Is this why fat people are so stupid?

I'm 60 pounds over weight and for the first time in my life I have kept a diet and cut out all soda and junk food. I just wanted to say this has really helped me keep going for the past few weeks.

Yes. All that useless crap that you can't get rid of 'cause

>it cost money
>mom gave it to me
>coach gave it to me
>bros gave it to me
>ex gave it to me

All shipped to the goodwill. Got rid of 12 trash bags of junk. House was never a trashheap, but that stuff was just at the bag of the closet, forgotten until the next spring cleaning.

It increases floor space inside, more room for home gym!

question bump

DONKEYYYYYYY

Fat people have fat around and in their organs, which explains the deaths caused by blood clots.
lol

Congrats, keep going

youtube.com/watch?v=XAsPeY8BsQU

youtube.com/watch?v=PRl1zMUKTxQ

Would you play fat person simulator?

This is a lie, she'd need to make a man climax first. Also isn't this the girl who wrote beautiful on herself and stood on the subway???

>science says self love makes you run faster
>self love makes you run faster
>science

That sucks. I have weak ankles that like to find any excuse to sprain. Have turned an ankle on flat ground before. But I didn't collapse like a water balloon.

I have a obese coworker who falls a lot. Last year she fell while holding a light weight box because a shelf caught the edge as she turned and she couldn't stop once the tipping started. Broke her arm.

poor skeleton

I just watched this episode. I find it hard to believe the show is completely authentic. I mean how could people eat multiple servings of burgers, chips and fried shit and chase it with half a dozen drinks and not count it towards their calorie intake? Nobody can really be that stupid.

why would you wear a garter belt with a crop top
that's inappropriate regardless of size

BLOCKED

fat people are
plus they're in denial

No, not even a fat person would think that burgers and chips didn't count towards their calories. Yeah there's fat cunts who think calories are just some meme, but that bitch was actually keeping a food diary counting calories and she just decided that the greasiest thing she'd eaten all week didn't count. It's not possible.

do you know where i can watch it user?

I found it on youtube, looks like they got whole episodes there.

It's called Secret Eaters if you don't know the show, and that episode is S1E1

Unfortunately no

>fatty made a joke
>involved animal
>animals insides exploded
Fatties fucking reeEEEEEEEEEE

Animal qruelty gets my blood boiling more than any fat logic ever can.

Thanks bro

I've never had pasticinni but I'm Yuropean too and I know these types of 'bite size pastries' she's talking about. You're supposed to eat 1-3 or so, not 12.

Did he die?

What really happened was fatty got to eat her 12 cakes and the cashier gave her a funny look. Fatty felt shame for being a fatass and made up the story to feel like a victim.

Thank God for FPH threads. Fucking hate fat people who aren't willing to change

Basically, yes.

>How do you know she/they don't all regularly go for walks and runs
Because they have machines that can tell you that now. They're called scales.

No, the heart muscle expands same way a bicep would because of the increased resistance it faces (high blood pressure). This sadly eats up the space in heart itself, because the walls start thickening. When there is not enough space for blood to go, is starts to accumulate in place before the heart which is lungs.

That's not ugly, that's just her resting bitch face. This is ugly.

>Google search 'shakesville'
>It's some feminist blog
>Banner image is literally a bunch of fatties running towards the screen with spoons
HOLY SHIT THEY'RE COMING TO EAT ME!

>bad lighting, disinterested/tired facial expression
No shit she doesn't look attractive like that. Get some nice lighting and a smile and she'd look much better even without the makeup.

Nah, dietary fat is actually necessary to grow braincells, that's why "parents" who try to raise their babies vegan always end up killing them.
nytimes.com/2007/05/21/opinion/21planck.html?_r=0

What obesity does to the brain is shrink it. lifehacker.com/5346298/obesity-significantly-shrinks-and-ages-brain-tissue-study-says

You ignore that fat people are lying, devious cunts, who have huge entitlement issues and think they can get away with anything.

>diet resistance
Gets me every time

why don't you strengthen your ankles then?
youtube.com/watch?v=8B1XvEbJUKE

As a part-time security guard for $11/hr. It's this kind of shit that triggers the hell out of me. Never did before, but now these fat fucks make me look like a piece of shit by proxy

lel

>womens science
Oh well never mind.

Getting to fat on this bulk. Gonna cut for a while. Hold me brahs.

She is an abortion.

>obligatory 'black person in wheel-chair' character

>Ate half the cake
>Ate the rest to hide it
>Baked a new one and ate the one allowed piece
>Pukeville
Why not just hide the other half for later, bake a new one, then hide the allowed piece? Instead of eating himself sick he could have had cake later. Why the hell would he eat himself sick?

IKTF - gave away 200 books, five huge garbage bags of clothes, tossed out out comuting gear, donated more computing gear to a charity, etc.

Feed goodman, and cleans out space for actual living.