How important is race in fitness?

Whites on average have 10% lower testosterone than Blacks and Asians on average have 10% lower testosterone than Whites

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pPg0s6fMUDg
youtube.com/watch?v=kMbne7N4hyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Whites on average have 10% lower testosterone than Blacks and Asians on average have 10% lower testosterone than Whites

Probably far less than people would like to believe.

That book is not exactly a widely accepted academic work, btw. Might as well start reading about phrenology.

There likely is genetic differences in races, but, like people who are truly genetically fattymcfat, it's a lot less impactful and a lot more uncommon than everyone thinks.

Very, due to muscle fiber types and nutrient partitioning. Black people also tend to be less sane and more able to push themselves physically

>610 ng/dL vs 670 ng/dL

>less sane
Whatever makes you feel better about being lower test

Depends on the task. Sprinting and jumping is already dominated by Africans. These are raw power tasks. If the event requires more skill development then Europeans and Asians have a better chance. Weightlifting is highly technical and requires discipline which is why Africans are disproportionately underrepresented in the sport.

Things like height and frame would probably be more influential in success in sports, rather than what race they are.

Races aren't the be-all-end-all of fitness. Sure, some people choose to compete in races, but there are plenty of other physical activities you can pursue.

I'm actually black
Also, 10% test doesn't make a huge amount of difference to muscle gains

>610 ng/dL vs 670 ng/dL

kek

>highly technical and requires discipline
>sprinting doesn't require discipline

mad racist who's low test.

sprinting is a meaningless sport

I swear Veeky Forums, /pol/, and /r9k/ are all the exact same board.

>such and such race has an unfair advantage
>my race is still superior because
reasons.
>tfw no gf

Sprinting one of the most important aspects of any field sport lad the difference between a 4.30 40m and a 4.46 can determine your spot on the draft pick

>muh race is superior due to 10% higher test
>dont dispute it's science that black people on average have higher test
>lol dont u dare say that races are diff we're all the same we bleed the same blood also there are no IQ differences between races we can have all sex n kids that means we're all equal ok
>9 inch dick u mad whitey i fuck all ur white wimmens

whites btfo

they're not, the latter two are just desperately trying to be accepted here but they must go

In part it determines how one is blueprinted however the individual level likely has more meaningful variation, with the exception of west africans being better sprinters due to denser bones, longer limbs, more fast twitch fibers and high calf insertions I can't cite another example.

Black people have higher levels of oestrogen than white people.

>2016
>still focuses on race

dividing by race is far too crude to be useful for anything. there are massive genetic differences between the groups in the different races. for example, both the best sprinters and best endurance runners both come from africa, but these are completely opposite specializations. so does that mean "blacks" are good at both? no, it means a small group of people in the western part of africa are great sprinters, while a small group in the eastern part are great endurance runners. and of course, the rest, the huge majority, are not great at either. so trying to say anything meaningful about what "blacks" are good at is retarded.

Depends what you consider "fitness".
Strongman is dominated by whites.
Sprinters, nobody says "run like a Norwegian "

I'd say gymnasts are fit and decently spread across many ethnicities but I've ne bet met a good Syrian gymnast.

Believe it or not blacks typically have a higher estrogen to testosterone ratio, this is why the women are thicc and the men tend to be reactive and can build muscle easy.

They are followed by Arabs, Indians, other east asians non orientals, native Americans, orientals, steppes people and Europeans.

So whites typically have the lowest estrogen to test. Although the difference in testosterone isn't significantly different between race the estrogen explains why blacks can put on muscle faster. Numerous studies on this if anyone is interested.

>[current year]
>not knowing race is a social construct
this is unbelievable, are you some kind of bigot op?

I also want to mention in case any of you never took psychology that estrogen is responsible for a lot of emotional reactions. It's why most women act with little thought or twisted logic. I've personally noticed women describing emotions to me that I've never felt, like melting over seeing a small animal, or being sad when someone dies in a movie. That being said, some women can actually have a more test than some men. Although the gender difference is still there these women tend to be more logical and have finer motor skills, although it surprisingly has no relation to homosexuality.

Huge I can't stress this enough, our whole education system doesn't want to talk about genetic difference based on race they play the Phenotype card which is Genotype + Environment = phenotype. Long story short it plays a large role just look at sports and why its dominated by blacks.

This IS interesting. i always thought it was test + genetics aka myostatin.

people always said Asians with their high soy diet produced less test. and that darker skin races produce more due to vitamin D intake. But if estrogen levels play a bigger role in test production than i thought i would like to know more.

yeah pretty much irrelevant difference

Here's a nice BBC documentary about it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pPg0s6fMUDg

One of the best parts is when a man measures ring fingers (which has a length determined by test) to predict the outcomes of a race with only one wrong prediction.

het is estrogen in het engels sukkel

Whites are stronger than blacks naturally, we are far more capable of feats of explosive strength which is why whites dominate weightlifting, combat sports and any short course sport excluding running events.

Blacks are better at running and jumping dynamically. Testosterone is irrelevant to sports performance after a certain point then it all comes down to your genetics and aptitude for your sport.

See

If you mean Caucasians by Whites, then yes

Yea. So long as that includes slav/balkan whites.

> inb4 slavs aren't white yes they fucking are

Slavs are def white, them not being white is a meme.

Greeks on the other hand...

combat sports....

This is irrelevant. As a natty lifter 10% test isnt gonna make any real difference and if you're on drugs it doesnt matter how much test you have naturally.

I agree, Southern Italians and Greeks aren't white. Maybe the were in Ancient Greece but not now, too much Turkish blood or something.

I see the points I came here to make were made already. Whites have a structure that's better for strength and weightlifting but it seems all people are capable of long distance running. Humans aren't very fast, especially compared to other animals but we're the best at long distance running. Before agriculture we used endurance hunting where we just chased animals til they became exhausted, many animals can't sweat and must pant too or something like that but I forget my biology.

DAS RAYSIS

Not sure what you're trying to say here because you're tying yourself in knots with contradictions. I can only assume you're of the low IQ type.

This. Actual Caucasians such as Goergians, Armenians and North Caucasians are very good at combat sports and weightlifting. The only reason they dont get more medals is because their shitholes dont have the funding Russia does. There is a reason why a lot of Russian wrestlers have Islamic names. Caucasians dominate most combat sports in Russia and end up getting sent to represent Russia in the olympics.

I really hope this is sarcasm.

blacks only intake more vitamin d in sunny environments, but in colder places (Europe, North America),they take in less.

seems like you're one of the low IQ types if you don't get that he's making fun of you or the average black mindset

In brits engels is het oestrogen

>muscle fiber types
I've heard about that one. Due to some ancestral genes shit there's no physical way, that there will be a mutant white man born, who's gonna be faster than blacks. Made me sad when I've learned that. Or maybe it were the asians that completely miss that gene? I forgot.

Depends what kind of white you are.
Slavs and irish have high test

Untrue. As I've stated before test levels are virtually the same for every race, it's just estrogen levels that change. But even the estrogen levels are the same across Europe.

Not really, power development is piss easy compared to strength and you max out after a couple of years training. If you call something that 99% of humans are born able to, and biologically inclined to do, a discipline then you truly have a sub-Saharan IQ level.

Mongols are the master race.

Almost every toxin is estrogenic, as is stress, obesity and violence. Americans are probably the most estrogenic people. Poorer ones more so.

The only reason central asians dominate weightlifting is because there's a fuckton of government funding into it, not to mention doping. Even Cubans used to be decent at it, here, a gold medalist:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMbne7N4hyA

>if you call something that 99% of humans are born able to, and biologically inclined to do, a discipline then you truly have a sub-Saharan IQ level.

you're obviously retarded and never competed in any athletics, stop posting