What do you Veeky Forumsizens think if him?

What do you Veeky Forumsizens think if him?

>him
Uhm... user.

well ive heard he photoshops alot of his pictures he lets out into the wild, he is very obnoxious to most people who aren't vegan but years of work pays off for anyone

Is he proof Ayy Lmao exist?

Idiot, but he cares about animals deeply and starts le youtube drama. He triggered Piano man pretty damn hard lol. Also, fuck this durianrider guy. I didnt even know about him til i saw VG's video on him but holy shit.

He looks like a default character from Dark Souls

He looks sickly because of the blood animia, from the B12 deficiency.

Holy shit, you're right.

i think hes the king of Veeky Forums

The irony is because he supplements B12 he probably gets more B12 than alot of meat eaters on this board

Does he not train chest? Thats just depressing

he does, but he fu**ing sucks @ it.
185 for 5 reps. WTF

>you will never eat fruit off your girlfriend's toes

thats kinda fucking gross
id prefer to just stick my dick in her orificies

>YOU will NEVER do THIS

I kind of like him when he's not being super vegan. I feel bad for him too, because his relationship is going to end horribly and probably soon, and he doesn't even know it. despite his edginess I think he is a naive, good natured person with some mental issues.

I think Richard is a pretty cool guy. eh kills his vas deferens and doesn't afraid of anything (except eating meat)

if he had a proportionate chest he would look godly for a tall natty guy

Is it bad I don't find his girlfriend ugly?

nigger

b12 deficiency isnt limited to vegans m8

>roiding for this

>Only supplements b12 instead of consuming it with food regularly

lmao i kek so hard my girlfriend i just beat woke up and said WHYYY

>roiding for this: the fitness guru

His incessant moral superiority complex is annoying as hell. He's incredibly bitchy about everything. He represents the some of the worst sides of veganism.

lol vegans

he's a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything

I agree with him that meat eaters should be killed, but i am fine with milk and eggs since those don't hurt anyone

I think he's alien headed vegan cuck.

>i love animals
>except cows and chickens

breastfeeding hurts nobody, women do it too, having a period and eating the eggs hurts nobody as well

So basically, you're an idiot. Got it.

I both love and hate this guy

His diet is so fucking dreary though

I hate the uppity little nigger but I forgive him since he got a vasectomy and removed himself from the genepool.

If you watched his videos, he actually explains how this is not true. I'm a meat-eater and idc about the 'cruelty' of the industry because animals are beneath us, but he proves his point. The disagreement lies in which you value more: your life, or an animals. Because you can survive as a vegan, but fuck that gay nogains trash.

so if a cannibal eats your liver because he thinks you're beneath him you'll be ok with it ?

fallacy

name it

Not an argument

i dont know
im not even sure what a fallacy is

i just randomly reply with that word and it usually gets a repsone.

hello user.

how are you?

sure, it's a question.

>hello user. how are you?
better than you obviously, cause being this desperate for (you)s is really concerning.

at least i'm not an autismo, Richard.

nope, not even close.

The guy you replied to was obviously talking about belonging to a superior species, so bringing up cannibals makes no sense.

That's not a fallacy you dumb ass.

The fucking batman mask man wtf

>eggs don't hurt anyone

also
>forcing a cow to become pregnant, taking her calf from her, clamping her raw tits so frequently you have to pump her full of antibiotics and painkillers, if the calf is a male then it gets caged until it's killed for veal, if it's female it has the same fate as the mother, when no longer fertile and producing good milk she gets killed and sold as cheap old beef