First serious relationship

>first serious relationship
>genuinely in love
>it goes great for years
>out of the blue she breaks up with me over the phone
>literally refused to see me after that and I had to get my stuff back through friends of friends and vice versa
>spend a month in a horrible state
>eventually start to recover a bit
>start lifting in a vain beta attempt to get her back
>after a couple months realize how stupid that is but keep at it because it's the only thing that keeps me going
>fast forward six years
>have been in and out of relationships since
>haven't been in love with any of them, would just say I was because I don't want to be alone
>relationship would fall apart eventually because of this

How do I feel again Veeky Forums?

Find your ex and slit her throat

So she found your cp?

I would just assume she cheated and was too pathetic to own up, using this to rationalize the breakup and move on.

>>first serious relationship
>>genuinely in love
does not compute

We're several states apart now.

But I didn't start to like lolis until after that, user.
Probably. I don't feel that I'm hung up on the relationship anymore. For a long time I wanted to go back home and confront her just so I could feel like it properly ended but I never did and don't feel like I need to anymore. I just can't seem to fall in love with anyone anymore.
>date a few girls
>short term shit
>date girl
>ohshitwhatisthisfeeling
>it doesn't go away
>genuinely happy when she's around and just spending time with her makes everything better
>her smile is worth more to me than anything and all that gay shit
>this carries on for just shy of four years
>now don't feel that anymore

I don't get what's so hard there.

sounds like you needa meetup and talk to her. you need closure bro. that's just my advice tho. do wateva the FUCK u wanna do

this shit is the reason I am homosexual guys, fuck roasties

Feels and relationships are weird op. I just broke up with a girl who I was with over 3 years because I didn't love her anymore even though she was pretty great and I'm not sure what my approach from here is.

All you can do is keep pushing forward improving yourself and take advantage of future opportunities.

Problem is that I have no idea where she even lives anymore or how to get in contact with her.

I would love to know too.

>you've been working out user, I bet the girls at school are fighting eachother over you.

you're literally free now to do ANYTHING go ANYWHERE with your life and you choose to cry on the fitness section of an anime board about how your ex left you

just hang yourself

You're jaded and afraid of letting people in so they can hurt you. We're all like that, and that might be better that way. If you're building a relationship on only love, then you're gonna have a bad time. There has to be some compatability there. Everyone i've seen base a relationship on love only, except for a rare few who got luck, turn out like shit and they either end it in a fight, or they're still together and fight all the time.

>genuinely in love

She cheated on you and didn't have the balls to tell you, so she just broke up with you. Have heard same stories before.

>iktfb
ive never felt the same as i did with the first one. maybe its just a side effect of being young and naive. once you learn what women are, it makes it more difficult to look at them that way.

It's okay user. Not everyone knows what it's like.

>similar situation as OP a couple years back
>find old flash drive
>oh I wonder what's on here
>pictures and videos she sent me over the years
>first thing I opened was a video of her just saying "I love you"
>mfw

Find her through facebook, confront/meet her, and tell her to what extent she ruined you emotionally and psychologically and how much of a cunt she is

She doesn't have a facebook. Not an active one anyway. Plus neither do I. The rest of that sounds kinda beta desu.

>gf broke up with me even though she says she loves me and evidently does so, since she kept texting me
>during the relationship we agreed that we wont have children, she thought they were annoying and i didn't want to work hard to support the family (live in a pretty poor place).

>out of the blue she breaks up and says she will want kids in a couple of years and she needs a beta provider, and i'm evidently not up for the job

FUUUCK, that sounds hard to handle

Hey there user. I'm in the same boat, albeit earlier in the game. Stay strong, and don't force yourself to be in a relationship because you're lonely. If you're feeling lonely, get a one night stand, a FWB, or at the very least a pocket pussy.

But stay strong user. You can't choose who you want to be, but you can choose to keep progressing in your career, hobbies and fitness. Just be you, and let the feelings come back whenever they want to.

>you can't choose who you want to be
With

Same user. Don't try to force yourself to forget about her, if you still do. Don't hate yourself for doing it too. It will pass when it wants to pass.

this

fuck it, keep lifting, keep getting better, strive forward towards something you want to achieve that (mostly/only) depends on how hard you push it.
you will find a sense of purpose to achieve this vision, this will free you up to connect emotionally again, provided you thought long and hard about the time with your first gf and the moved on.

you can do it user, cmon now

>first serious relationship
I wish I had your problems normalshit

Remember you didn't love the girl- you loved the way the girl made you feel. She's replaceable.

fuck a relationship for now set some goals and crush them.

>tfw got rejected today
time to lift the pain away I guess

oh my fucking god. my girlfriend of 3 years just broke up with me and it came out of nowhere for me too. i thought we could overcome any problems. i never expected this. i want to cry. i want to die.

cry if you need to

dont for the love of god let anyone see you tho

lay in bed for a few days, covered up, staring at the ceiling.

post-breakup depression is also great for cutting.

the thing is that i go to uni. i have to find a job too. i cant just lay in bed as much as i want to.

Just stay alone mate. You don't have to be in a relationship all the time. Find things and hobbies you enjoy, and move on with your life.

Eventually, you might fall in love in the future.

2D women will never do this to you. Choose a waifu and lift for them.

That's more or less where I'm at in life right now.

Really makes you thing

This is something I realized recently but I still struggle to remember it. In reality my ex was a bitch but goddamn she made me happy.

Fuck

Man up faggots. There is more to life than settling down young.

Now you're free to chase your dreams and achieve. SO FIND SOMETHING TO ACHIEVE RATHER THAN BUYING INTO THE WAGESLAVE DREAM OF SETTLE DOWN AND LIVE A BORING LIFE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

You might not think it right now but you will be happy again; even happier if you work for it. Get Veeky Forums and find another qt who isn't going to dump your ass; or better yet actually stop chasing tail and realize you could achieve greater things.

>be me, 15, skinny fat,
>get a qt Korean gf, 7/10, 8/10 body (no tits but great ass legs
>she's 6'0 and i'm 5'7, loves cuddling me between her B cup tits
>everything goes great, dating for 8 months
>summer comes around
>she goes silent on me and refuses to talk when school starts
>spend a year trying to win her back and hurting myself
>deep depression, lots of drinking and smoking

>tfw date a girl that wasn't very attractive but I'm a faggot that can look past that kind of stuff
>she made me incredibly happy
>she was a good person and I enjoyed spending time with her
>after a little over a year she breaks up with me and starts dating some other guy
>one of her friends that I had become friends with explains that apparently dating me boosted her confidence and made her feel better about herself
>she thought she could do better than me

3D women are fucking monsters.

All of them.

>SO FIND SOMETHING TO ACHIEVE RATHER THAN BUYING INTO THE WAGESLAVE DREAM OF SETTLE DOWN AND LIVE A BORING LIFE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

But user, what if all I've ever wanted is a wife and a couple kids on a decent size piece of rural property in the midwest because I come from a broken home and a loving family is my dream?

Everyone has suffering.

The single man has lonely suffering.

The married man has too much commitment and responsibility suffering.

The rich man has boredom suffering because he has everything he desires and it's no longer special.

The poor man has not enough suffering and he'd be happier if he was rich.

The good looking man is tired of sleeping with QT's and just wants to settle down with a loving girlfriend

The guy with a loving girlfriend is bored and wants to sleep with multiple QT's

Careful what you wish for Brother. The grass is always greener on the other side until you realize the grass you're stood on has been beautiful all along.

I stopped chasing tail and instead fully committed myself to boxing and I've never been so productive or so peaceful. One day I'd like to settle down sure but I want to actually achieve something rather than settling down in my prime.

>The grass is always greener on the other side until you realize the grass you're stood on has been beautiful all along.

>beautiful all along
>no relationship with any of my family whatsoever
>haven't spoken to them in years
>last time I saw my dad he was an alcoholic piece if shit
>last time I saw my mom she picked her piece of shit husband over me and I came home to my shit all over the yard and a note telling me to get it taken care of that day or it all went to the dump
>siblings are all jaded as fuck from similar experiences and none of us want to see each other
>have pretty much bounced around my whole life

Nah. I want the commitment and responsibility. That says "stable" and "loving" to me and I'd rather be there.

How boring

>implying I don't want a plain boring vanilla life

Great post man.

But once you realise all these things you say are true, the only thing you actually want to do is to kill yourself.

Because once you achieve your goal, you will realise that everything is the same as before, and there is no point in EVERYTHING you do.

I achieved a few goals, and yet I still feel empty inside.

Now my only goal is to find peace and happiness after I depart from this shitty life.

Are we just /r9k/ with weights?

A fast scroll down through the catalog will answer your question.

>out of the blue she breaks up and says she will want kids

I was with a girl older than me for more than a year, she promised to love me forever but when she saw her Facebook with everybody marrying at that time and having human cubs she planned it and didn't even broke up with me face to face.
She told me later, when I asked "I love you but my head is above my heart", since then I don't believe in womens capacity to love men, they love what you provide to them (feelings, money, house, children, a wedding ring, etc) but not you as a person, that's why if they have to leave you they do it like you were some stranger on the street. Women are very cold blooded and egotistical in nature, just look at every every break up story and the ratios of men vs. women ending the relationship and above all the ways and reasons they do it.

Well put, brother.

Focusing on self and growing an individual is one of the most rewarding things out there. If you can lock down some partners to have a regular sexual release, even better. We will have cognitive dissonance reguardless of where we are in life, just don't let it get you down.

I don't chase tail anymore, I focus more on living my life as full as I can. Explore your passions! The more you achieve on your own, the more confident you become. Money, status, friends, lovers... Everything finds it's way to you.

Life is beautiful, and suffering just provides contrast to appreciate true happiness.

We're all gunna make it.

this.

the way bitches can just leave someone and hop on to another dick in a matter of hours is fucking scary yo.

Feelings like love?

can anyone help me out here?

>be crushing hard on girl I met like a week ago
>last night we semi-hook up, i.e. we start making out
>she seems extremely into me, hugging, grabbing and cuddling me all night and I'm happy as fuck
>ask her today if she wants to hang out
>tells me she's not looking for anything right now because of reasons, she thinks I'm a really great guy but that the timing is really bad
>tell her fair enough, had to try

so basically what I'm wondering is was I completely rejected or is there still hope?
I kinda wish it's the latter just so I can move on but man I want this to work so bad

only one way to deal with this

>DO NOT MESSAGE HER

if you still have a chance, this is the best way of going about it.

it's over user, don't contact her. put it into your lifts.

Fuck women ... on one hand we have anons whose girls left them out of the blue and just hopped on another dick few days leter, then on the other hand we have this poor lad, who acually got to making out with a girl he really likes, but next day she tells him "its just not a right time for her".
WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY WANT? Why can't they all be the same?

I feel like life would be easier if I was gay.

An ex of mine broke up with me through WoW during BC when we had just seen each other that night.

Permanently soured that game for me.

lol that seems pretty great

yeah this is what I was planning on... not contacting her and then linger in hope for 2 weeks waiting to see if she'll message me and if not, to just completely cut her off.

rejection is good.

IT MEANS YOU FUCKING TRIED.

fuck the result. focus more on performing the action.

You wanna be gay together user?

No homo.

I recently had a heated argument with my gf because we hadn't seen each other for a few weeks due to my responsibilities regarding my family etc. I understood the reason she was unhappy and I know that I'm not very talkative online, so that's why I thought it would be better to put our issues aside quickly and talk in more detail when we would see each other next week. She was still talking to me in a very aggressive manner and since it was quite late I told her "I'm tired and I would like to go to sleep now. Talk to you tomorrow, bye."
Next day I got no replies and when we met the following week she told me that she had been to a nightclub and hooked up with her friend. Her explanation was that when I told her bye in the middle of our argument she believed I had dumped her. What a shitty explanation but being the beta that I am, I forgave her and now I am getting used to the fact that my once special girlfriend is a slut like any other. I can't dump her tho because I'm afraid to end up alone and I am not a perfect guy.

The moral of the story is - don't be like me. Live for yourself not others and every woman is the same when they get (or you give them) the opportunity.

Thank for reading blog post.

>Her explanation was that when I told her bye in the middle of our argument she believed I had dumped her.
That's a real shit excuse.

Honestly I'd drop her fucking quick regardless f how alone it may make you. She's probably fucking around and if she isn't she will again.

I really need to move to the middle of nowhere Montana or some shit and find me a nice quiet simple church girl.

holy fuck dude

dump that train wreck

you are no longer a man in her eyes. you know that, right?

BTW it feels fucking awful to get cucked. Like I am not good enough even for the most basic things in a normal relationship. And reading other posts in this thread makes me feel even worse.

Thank again.

You are probably right, but I am one of these people who really needs companionship but I my social circle consists of my parents. That means I have no choice but stay with my current girlfriend unless she leaves me.
The good thing is that we will be living in different cities in a few months so maybe it will help me become more independent and get a few friends.

Gonna piggyback on this because fuck it it's shitposting anyway

>Been 2 years out of relationships
>New girl at work
>I think I've caught the feels

Help Veeky Forums it's a small workplace and I would have to work directly with her should things go to shit, should I go for it?

If it helps my coworker says he thinks she'd go for it but fuck I know I'll just spaghetti all over the damn place

>i have no choice

this is how a /fundamentally beta/ person thinks folks. cant make this up

>will be living in different cities

you know as soon as you split up she will have at least 3-4 dicks around her mouth, right?

please man, please dont be auch a cuck and tell her to fuck off.

please man.

You are a cuckold, no joke mate.

fucking this. if you have an ounce of self respect you will end this. You will make it past a few weeks of suffering and you will have stood up for yourself. She is a fucking slut and is outright admitting it to you.

just end it.

Ok I will think about it but first I have to find some friends or else I will become an even more miserable human being.

i feel so sorry for you. You genuinely seem like a pathetic person.

lonely is better than willing cuck
blind is better than willing cuck
hell, i would even take being fat over being a willing cuck.

i feel so sorry for you user

You might be miserable for a brief time, but you will never be able to regain your sense if manhood if you don't dump that bitch. Bite the bullet and cut her out of your life.

>I forgave her

Holy shit user. She didn't think you dumped her, she was mad that you stood up for yourself.

You want to even half asa save yourself? Text her. RIGHT FUCKING NOW
Sat nothing more than "We're done. Fuck you. Good riddance"
Then block the number, block her on all social media, and burn every thing you have of hers.
Then go to the fucking gym.

That's what you get for being a manlet

You missed your chance to say "You thought that meant I was breaking up with you? Then, I'm tired and I would like to go to sleep now. Talk to you tomorrow, bye." and walk out.

Honestly, I started making comments about the wonders of 2D women as jokes, but I'm no longer sure if I'm joking...

>tfw I install Tinder today
>only have 1 shitty picture, shit bio
>get my first match with this girl
>google reverse search picture - no results
>she is not a bot
>Veeky Forums never prepared me for this moment

I am not even that autistic in person but I just cant write her. I know she expects something funny or witty or just something to make me stand out. I honestly dont know what to do, I thought Tinder was easier, it seems it's harder than RL.

this happened to me

never try to build a woman's confidence or self esteem, if you succeed they'll just leave you for someone else

You're a fucking idiot.

There's a reason literally everyone says don't shit where you eat.

Date her, find the reason for yourself, then you can say that to others when they ask stupid questions.

since you seem to like her, what do you like about her?

would you rather have pride, no friends,and misery, or have no pride, no friends and misery?

wow the exact same thing happened with me, turned out she was sleeping with my friend though lol

well I like her smile, eyes, hair. she seems like she is nice. I dunno Tinder is mostly just about looks I guess but still dont exactly know what it is she just seems like a normal and cool person.

She's absolutely gorgeous. I wouldn't know what to do either. Pretend she's just a random 5/10? Worst thing you can do is tense up or put her on a piedestal.

Jesus christ

Are you me? Literally exact same thing 2 weeks ago...

I know it's pathetic that's why I post about it on an anonymous rice cooking forum.

>get a few good conversations going on tinder
>last week autism kicks in
>don't reply to anyone for a week
>some bump the convos and I really don't know what to do
>literally just say "hello" or some other random shit
>can't think of anything to write

it is about looks, both you and her know that. tinder is like a digital barscene. you approach whoever is good looking.

now, you like her eyes and smile and whatever.

i would srsly just ask "your smile is charming as fuck, did you wear braces as a kid?"
she prob did, too which u can respond "yea guess nobody is born with a smile like that, it's fucking gorgeous" or whatever.

if she doesnt smile showing teeth, she is prob self conscious about her teeth. if so;

"your smile is charming, but why wont u smile with your teeth? self conscious?"

basically the point is to give a compliment that could be seen as something "mean" or "douchey" since it isnt a 100% sincere compliment. aesthetic enhancing (such as braces, haircolouring, getting nails done, make up etc) are done by her to look good, and if you bring that up she wont feel actually hot, since its not actually complementing her. explaining this further will make me look autistic and prob just make this harder for you to understand.

bottom line is this will result in her tryin to qualify herself to you ("i might have braces to look good but i swear im still hot!")

i guess u can only try. and be 100% honest when u talk to her. once you have established that you think she looks good, ask her something along the lines of;

"so are you just a pretty face or are u cool and chill irl aswell?" using more suitable words than "irl" etc.

text her

>i bet you think you're hot shit

you will be able to hear her panties get soaked

No i meant jesus christ she's hot

>We're several states apart now.
Even better, no one will suspect you.

2D women can't hurt you user

>unless you remember that they aren't real

holy shit, dump her dude.

GROW A PAIR

DON'T FOLLOW THIS RETARDED ADVICE: just don't make compliments, she knows she's hot, don't give her validation.

use tinder to set up a date and then escalate further in real life. don't talk too much on tinder, or you'll be seen as a beta bitch.

mate, its not a compliment. thats the thing. it doesnt provide any other validation besides you acknowledging her on your tinder.

>use tinder to set up a date and then escalate further in real life. don't talk too much on tinder, or you'll be seen as a beta bitch.

this is true though. however, u need to start up a conversation.

>live in tech sausagefestland
>online dating
>message like 100 women over a year
>20 reply
>10 first dates
>only 1 actually says she doesn't want a 2nd date, silence from the rest
>basically my own personal echo chamber

Why are women so flaky? I can't seem to find anyone who takes a relationship seriously or communicates like a normal human being. Is it just because I'm in techland with about a 75% population of rich nerds, or that most guys are assholes on dating sites so its easier to just disappear? Or am I expecting too much?