Jesus christ, Veeky Forums

Jesus christ, Veeky Forums

>skeleton asks me for a spot (bench)
>i ask him how much he's benching, he replies with 225
>i look and see there's two 45s on each side
>takes me a second, but I realize he actually counted the weight of the bar

Please don't tell me some of you actually take into count the weight of the bar for the amount lifted.

I dont use a bar m9.I just stack the p8s on the palm of my hands like an actual madcunt.

ego lifters OP. just like the new guys saying they squat 315 but really it 270 not counting the bar

>switch to dumbbells
>immediately add 45 lbs to lifts

ishygddt

Wait are you serious?
I've been including the bar weight in all my totals. You mean to say that everyone's totals posted here are without the bar?

you don't count the bar

This is an obvious meme they're trying to start

> falling for the counter-meme

>He counts the plates for the amount lifted

this meme is bad

>he probably doesn't remove weight for the holes in the plates either.

Way to estat.

I know there are people with mental issues out there who think it is OK to count the bar so when someone who knows about the gym asks me how much i lift i tell them in plates.

Anyone who counts the bar and even the first 2 plates is a Skelly. Srs

>falling for the counter-counter meme

>counting the plates
DYEL?

>that guy that doesn't subtract the centrifugal force of the earth turning on its axis - and the buoyancy of the weight in air.

Thats only 135lbs user.

You are just as dumb as him.

>not -495lbs
You're all weak

>not including the weight of your arms

Is that before or after you calculate the weight of all the dark matter pressing down against you?

>not counting the weight of the clips

>Counting the weight of the plates

wew lads

>he doesn't include the weight of his clothes in his lifts, then negate the underwear

>he doesn't count the weight of all the particles of dust on the weights and bar

It's between that and when you calculate the pressure of the air

Wait, funny tell me there are prone that physically touch weights to do a set. You have to load up the weight than mentally get into it. Invision yourself grinded out the set. Get so emotionally invested that your body thinks it's real.

>he doesn't do squats on mt everest for ez gains

Only time it's acceptable to count the bar is for reps 6-7, everyone knows they do not count anyway but it acts as a nice ego boost.

I always add the weight of my shoes when I do squats. Not for bench though, that doesn't really involve the legs.

>he doesn't account for height above sea level or temperature of the plates

>he counts weight instead of mass
>using an arbitrary measurement that changes depending on the gravity of the planetoid you are on

>two 45s on each side

thats 90 idiot

>people actually pad their numbers by including both sides

this

I need some context for that video

>not negating the thermal updrafts helping them lift

Meming aside, I actually do count weight that way because it's easier to do plate math

>counting the weight of the bar even though you're not actually lifting the bar.
Way to go cheaters.

Technically that is the weight he is lifting. Still, I can see how it is a crutch way of looking at weightlifting. I used to do this, but you have opened my eyes. Thank you, Veeky Forums.

So I bench 180, good to know

what's the lamer mehmeh?

Not counting the weight of the bar, cardio kills gains, starvation mode, scooby is natty, or anybody under 6' is a manlet?

You count the bar dumbass, everyone does, if you dont you're a retard

Do you count the bar you do chinups on, faggot?

No because im not moving the fucking bar you dumb fucking chink

>he doesn't account for aurora coriolis effects

Did you even play cod4: the modern warfare?

>thinking globogyms have 45lb bars

You're not as strong as you think bros, not even the weights are as much as they say. I went to a real gym and all my lifts were 20-40lbs less.

>he doesn't bring his own personal high precision scale to get a perfect accurate reading of each plate

The plate dispenser already does that for me

This.
You don't count the bar nor the plates, only the feels.

When he said that shit in the game I thought it was the dumbest fucking thing. After sitting there for like 3 seconds trying to figure out what that even meant I put my crosshair right on the guys head and ''''''''''''''''''''blew off his arm'''''''''''''''