I've already done a pseudo powerlifter routine and that isn't my goal so I cba

Chest/abs
Back/biceps
x
Shoulder/triceps
Legs
x
x

What about me? I have been doing this for about 8 months and I think its bretty goob..

Too much rest or are you a woman

Chest/Triceps
Back/Biceps
Legs
Shoulders/Traps
Core/Cardio
Biceps/Triceps
Core/Cardio

switch it to chest/tris and add abs to either your shoulder day or leg day
other than that, as long as you stick to all your compound lifts, it's pretty good as fat as bro-splits go

Resting 4 days a week? You're resting more than you're lifting, sort it out.

SS rests for 4 days

SS is a beginner program, for one, and for two, SS has you working your whole body all three times. Try again.

OP, some research somewhere says training muscles 2-3 times per week is optimal. If you have the energy for it, you would get "optimal" results from

push (chest, tri, shoulders)
pull (back, bi, delts
legs/abs
push
pull
legs/abs
X
repeat

this seems alright to me, anyone else doing something similar?

>Push = Shoulders
>Pull = Delts

should be rear delts and maybe traps

Muscle protein synthesis lasts for 48-72 hours after training in natties, so you should train every body part 2x week.
You "shouldn't do this" because it is suboptimal.

I do
Push
Pull
Legs
Rest
Repeat
That's fine, right?

Mine

Push: chest/shoulders/triceps
Pull: Back/Biceps
Legs/Abs
X
Push: chest, shoulders, triceps
Pull: Back and Biceps
Legs and Abs

Not enough volume. As others have said, this would work if you're on sterons but don't want to work out more than three times a week.

>Not enough frequency
fixed

1x a week frequency is shit for natties. Do PPL 2x a week instead, it's pretty much exactly the same setup as what you posted (with shoulder day moved to the chest/triceps day), but with better frequency.

A chest+back
B shoulders+arms
C legs

ABCABCx

x
push: chest, triceps, shoulders, legs (squats)
x
pull: back, biceps, abs and legs (diddlylift)

repeat

Do it

chest/tris
back/bis
shoulders/legs
x
chest/tris
back/bis
shoulders/legs
x

and it'll be fine.

Is this a "beginners who have no idea what they're doing posting their shitty routines"?
Here's mine:
I always start with a 15-20min jogging on the threadmill at ~11km/h btw
Monday: Chest/back (I bench during these days so technically I should be working my triceps too right?)
Tuesday: Biceps/Triceps and a bit of shoulders
Wedneday: Rest
Thursday: Chest/back 2: electric boogaloo (it's like the other one except I do a bit of shoulders, do different workouts and fuck around with meme machines)
Friday: Legs
My gym is closed on Saturdays during summer and I don't feel like working out 5 days in a row.
Am I going to make it?

You might be only doing a couple of sets per body part. He would be doing 5-6 sets per muscle group.

>fuck around with meme machines
>am i going to make it

no

if you're doing the heavy compound exercises like you should be, I don't see how you can do back and chest in the same workout?

You deadlilt, bent over row, bench press, incline bench, lat pull down, dip, etc.. all in one workout?

Everyone sees that Arnie did chest/back on the same day and thinks that'll get them huge

>deadlilt
I-I deadlift on leg days?

Too many rest days. Do at least 4 days a week for this kind of split.

Also depends on what level you're at. That's not a good beginner routine.

how long have you been lifting?

About 2 months?
Please no bully.

Do SS or SL for real man, they're both solid programs for beginners, you'll make pretty good gains on both of them, just add some upper body hypertrophy work after a while and you'll be golden.

as you should.

most faggots on /fit still think they're meant to "pull" the goddamn weight up with their backs when they deadlift instead of pushing with their legs i.e. working out hamstrings and using the back (actually mostly lower back) as stabalizers/hinges.

bro, lower back is part of your back FYI
plus if you're deadlifting heavy it's a lot of work for your upper and mid-back just holding the weight.

if you're deadlifting with your legs you're doing it wrong, the DL is not a squat from the ground.

pls leave. He did not say the deadlift is a squat from the ground.
It's an initial push (legdrive) and the subsequent hip extension that drives the deadlift. You can turn the deadlift into a back exercise by jerking the weight up like Max chewning, but all things being equal, the deadlift should be powered by the glutes and hamstrings, not the back.

Bueno mate. I do the same except I just work my abs every three days cause they recover fast

My routine right now looks like:

PPxPPLx

28 - 48 hours, not 72

This guy is right. unless you have god tier muscle building genetics you wont get that far that fast with only once a week body part splits. Its more optimal to do every body part twice a week if you can. Once you do twice a week per part youll understand why push pul legs is so popular. Incredibly easy to make gains