That guy is insane, and his "gf" is a man baby

That guy is insane, and his "gf" is a man baby

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e_q52FAF1GM
vine.co/v/MzT7OXM17BL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reviewbrah in a wig tbqh lad

I blocked his channel on YouTube best decision ever.

i think she's cute, maybe you guys are just too dependent on makeup by now.

She is a total bitch cunt though and VG is a fucking faggot for staying with her, worse yet making cringy videos about her

>falling in love with this because you both like cod
>getting dumped by this
>begging for this to come back
>asking to marry this before you meet
>meet two times and move in together
>to show you like her make the same voice you talk to your dog in

That guy has the tisms. Absolute worst part about the internet is autistic people have a medium to be heard in, nobody even knew they existed 20years ago

I dont like him and she isnt really pretty but i shouldnt be laughing because at the end of the day he has something to stick his dick in while im desperatly trying to find a chick willing to fuck

Vg looks a lot less crazy in this picture
Is it because her crazy is making his less by comparison or what's going on

Can someone give me the story here? I mean all I hear is she's crazy and he has autism and apparently he sucked her toes while wearing Batman mask in a video or something? Is this real?

He's right tho

My first girlfriend looked exactly like her. Man I miss that girl.

lmao Veeky Forums is cruel but hilarious

she cucked him

On Veeky Forums that word means anything from "fucked another man" to "breathed in the wrong way". So what happened exactly?

Tbh his gf is actually pretty fine, imo. Nose game is a little weird but other than that she has a nice, homely, supple, foreign womanly look and I bet that pussy is right

Leave a brotha alone with his white woman.

Jew?

fact: broke up with and humiliated
speculation: also fucked another man, seeing as they were an ocean away when it happened. maybe as a symptom, maybe even as the cause, lel.

watch the begining of shit video.

he got cukt hard.

youtu.be/e_q52FAF1GM

forgot link lel

His videos are actually good now

>blocking a youtube channel

Stuff like this always makes me cringe. As if a channel recommendation randomly popping up every once in a while had such an impact on your life that you have to take measures against it.

If that's a problem in your life, just off yourself.

You only say this because you don't have much experience in relatiinships. I'm 29, was married for 9 years, and have banged over a dozen girls since the divorce. Trust me: you are better off on your own than settling for something you don't want.

>tfw i watch durianrider for the lolz

fucking nigger attacks my comedian. now i'm mad

All I see is just a few messages?

Where is the cucking part? I was excited. Fuck u

This. Comfy life is the best life.

CHEESE ALTERNATIVE

ONLY ONE GRAM OF PROTEIN? ONE FUCKING GRAM?

What kind of piss poor !ALTERNATIVE! is that?

wtf getting good body to date shit women like this.. c c c

Does he get to clean her up after?

Or is that considered animal products?

>i was excited for the cucking

we need to talk user...

She does look a bit like guy desu.

>3g of protein per 100g of cheese
>vs
>25g of protein per 100g of actual cheese

She has extremely manly facial features.
i guess that suits him.

kek

>missing a 4/10 uggo

Taste-wise, I guess?

You can make vegan "cheese" with nutritional yeast and cashews, apparently, that is supposed to me OK taste-wise but also have them calories, proteins and fat of real cheese. About to try it just for shits and giggles, actually.

Post wesults mang.

vegan beta butthurt

When I have having a lot of unexplained allergies my doc put me on a vegan diet. I've tried a few 'cheese alternatives'. They do not taste like anything that comes close to cheese in this dimension. I still have nightmares, it was that bad.

Ruthless

Unironically this

> mammalian hormone: 0

I agree

It was fucking delicious. I mean it didn't really taste that much like cheese, sort of a little I guess? Morel like a cream cheese spread. Ate it with tacos, made a great fit. Try it even if you aren't vegan, it's a great way of getting them nuts in you.

I live in the Cuckdom of Sweden, so we have great alternatives here, lots of dffferent flavours. But maybe our regular cheese is just so much crap that the vegan stuff is OK in comparison? I remember the cheddar in the UK just being a world of difference from the plastic Swedish crap...

she is ugly but he is ugly too (it's sad but no amount of gym can save you if you have ugly face) but shen isn't luckily too ugly, i would have no problems with powerfucking her and then eating my own cum from her pussy (to retrieve the protein and minerals)

I never got why some people go vegan and then eat all these fake meat, fake egg, fake cheese, fake chicken etc. instead of just cooking different dishes.

>But maybe our regular cheese is just so much crap that the vegan stuff is OK in comparison
If you buy the cheapest shit cheese at fucking Netto or something maybe. We have fucking god-tier cheese if you get your ass to a proper cheese store. Pick up some nice proper aged präst, svecia, or some masdaamer. Not even much more expensive than in the stores.

That's odd. If you aren't going to watch their stuff anyways why wouldn't you want the random things popping up to be things you'd actually watch? Seems like a decent way to refine your searches.

>I never got why some people go vegan and then eat all these fake meat, fake egg, fake cheese, fake chicken etc. instead of just cooking different dishes.
you don't go vegan because you love carrots so much, you go vegan because you aren't a psychopathic cunt who enjoys torturing defenses animals

Maybe they eat it to make the transition easier??

What is defenses animals? Like those dolphins the US Navy uses or something?

cows, pings, sheep, dogs and cats (in china) and other farm animals who are slaughtered for their meat, often kept in 1x.5 meter cages their entire life. We do bestialities like this vine.co/v/MzT7OXM17BL because you are too fucking spoiled to eat tofu instead of nuggets.

What wait a minute you mean meat actually comes from animals what the fuck man

Me neither, I guess people just get used to certain foods? Like they have functions beside taste, it's just a part of how we eat. Like I don't think vegans from Asia would necessarily go for the fake-cheese since they're just not used to it.

Oh yes, Präst is the BOMB! I like the 24+ month old, it's divine... I'm talking like hushållsost.

I think what he means is, if you are morally disgusted by meat why eat stuff that looks and tastes as meat as much as possible? I mean doesn't that just seem strange somehow, to eat something that's so similar to something you hate? My gf is vegan and she can't STAND some replacement products because they're just to similar to meat - she loses her appetite.

Not all meat, some of the meat on the market in the recent years has been VAT grown (basically proteins growing in nourishing goo), but they can't grow nearly enough to cover the world demand for meat

>strange somehow, to eat something that's so similar to something you hate?
Not at all, as a comparison, fapping to real cp is not ok because you are getting off to someone's suffering, but fapping to animu cp is fine because nobody is getting hurt.
If you like something that is hurting someone else, you don't have to stop liking it, but you have to find an alternative to it which isn't hurting anyone.-

>fapping to animu cp is fine because nobody is getting hurt
But you're still attracted to kids and are a sicko, which is kind of a problem.

>If you like something that is hurting someone else, you don't have to stop liking it, but you have to find an alternative to it which isn't hurting anyone.
Sure sure, I get that ethically it's a better choice. I'm just bothered by the idea that someone can believe meat-eating is wrong and yet enjoy the taste of meat - I don't get how it does not lose its appeal to someone that opposes it.

>But you're still attracted to kids and are a sicko, which is kind of a problem.
solution?

>Found the cuck.

I can't blame people for being psycho vegans. They are ahead of their time. We humans are animals who are still evolving, and our logic and intelligence is at the forefront of our evolution. And it is logical that if we can excuse cruelty to one creature, then we can excuse cruelty to any creature, including other humans.

I suppose we could quibble about whether or not it is logical to eliminate cruelty between human beings since certain types of cruelty also lead to certain types of success, but I believe in the logic of eliminating cruelty between people, and that also seems to be the course we are headed down. If we continue to evolve then someday we will probably get to a point where veganism is as common place as... I don't know, watching TV?

But that's still not going to stop me from getting a burger later today.

Mmmmmmmmm. We're not there yet, folks!

>fapping to real cp is not ok because you are getting off to someone's suffering, but fapping to animu cp is fine because nobody is getting hurt.
both are indicative of a mental illness, in fact the same mental illness

sex is overrated as fuck, and shouldn't be an end goal.

don't insult based reviewbrah like that

Understand that homely means ugly right?

Now they do. Finally.

Suicide, I'm afraid.

You're acting like blocking a channel is some drastic measure that takes a lot of effort. It's a simple solution to a mild inconvenience. Calm down.

Is that from your test results? I'm so sorry.