Pick Up Artists

How does it feel knowing that when (if) you get a GF, the second you turn your back a PUA is going to swoon her?

All it takes is 2 minutes of talking and these guys have your GFs number and a date planned.
How can you even let your girl go shopping when there are guys like J-dawg,Matador and even the great Erik von Markovik (Mystic) prowling the streets looking for poon the slay?

What's the point of getting Veeky Forums when there are guys like this to compete with? You know you will end up getting cucked.

Pic related, the last group of people you wanna see walking towards you and your girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzh4snK7aL8
youtube.com/watch?v=xHyt1BscZdg
wattpad.com/stories/teen-fiction
youtube.com/watch?v=RV98C9BauGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Teach me

>J-Dawg
If I have a gf that gets sweet talked by a guy that calls himself J-Dawg then I am to blame for spending time with such a girl.

Yeah, no. Why don't you get laid you fucking cuck gypsy.

>What's the point of getting Veeky Forums when there are guys like this to compete with? You know you will end up getting cucked.

Your only competing with these people if you're a beta minus

Hating on poo-ahs
you think cool guys do that OP
seriously you think cool motherfuckerrs
sit around shitposting

>the last group of people you wanna see walking towards you and your girl.

Didn't the fat guy in the back get kicked out immediately without receiving any guidance?

What's up with the recent PUA shilling on fit?

It's slightly less annoying than the /r9k/ Chad shitposting, but it still sucks.

Your scam died back in 2010, dear PUA guru.

Kek. This. These guys just pick up drunk women and have some confidence. I think PUA is complete bullshit you cant learn it, its natural.

I wonder something about this
If you are an expert at manipulating girls into fucking you why would you go public with this information?
It serves NO purpose other than kill your own chances because you reveled your secret to getting laid and creates alot of competition using your own tricks

So why make it public?

Because it's all fake mate, I think they did a study on some famous PUA. He picked up like 3 chicks a year

Well yeah it does seem fake and i dont know much about women but telling them youre an expert at picking them up is a surefire way to NOT get laid
If you tell a girl "I can fuck you if i want to" she will do everything in her power to prove you wrong so youre creating an uphill battle for yourself

Women might not be smart or logical but they are damn good at resisting advances and doing the opposite of what they are told

Yeah I see where your coming from, but then again PUA's are bottom feeders who's prey could care less.

10/10 most retarded post I've read in a long time.

Do you know how many losers would pay to learn to pick up chicks? That's why. There are literal millionaires who made their money from coaching dudes to get girls.

Why?

I know theyve found some amount of success financially from this but it just seems so...retarded
I know getting girls is hard (if not impossible) but who actually believes there is an easy way to overcome the problem?

Its like those penis enlargement ads or height gain adds you see, if it was possible and easy then why doesnt everyone do it?
Do you know what i mean?

That's a few autists. No actual PUAs do this. They just act confident and make small talk really well.

I feel like I'm getting trolled but I'll bite.

> I think they did a study on some famous PUA. He picked up like 3 chicks a year

So vague and obviously untrue. How was this study conducted? What even is a study of a PUA? And you must know that if you want to get laid all you really need is to dress half decent, act confident and go out(not even go out now with tinder) and if anyone (top 90% of the population)wants to get laid they can just lower their standards and get laid all the time.

lol because if she cheats her life will be VERY different without me

This guy posts the same thread every 2 or 3 days

It's not easy, you need to practice and it's painful, but you need to get off Veeky Forums dude. The world is a much friendlier place than this echo chamber of autists would have you believe.

What's wrong with Mystery's legs? They are so thin, is that an optical illusion? Or is he really a little person on stilts?

It's about the same really. Depends what types of systems you can have in place to control certain things, thats about it

Im having no luck, ive been trying for more than a year now to hook up but its going nowhere sadly
I talk to a chick, its all good and suddenly she mentions she is married/has a bf
The internet says "just talk to girls and it will work out" but thats a damned lie, i do nothing BUT talk to them and it ends up in nothing

FACE
FRAME
HEIGHT

is there any shit that's actually legit?

i've read some tao of badass shilling and "red pill philosophy"

If you think about it it's obvious who is behind the whole PUA industry

> I think they did a study on some famous PUA. He picked up like 3 chicks a year
Yeah it was a video and a cracked article which I remember reading years ago. The rest of the shit you said was wrong as fuck but I can tell you don't really understand women.

I think the things those strategies have in common are legit but you end up hating women

It is a numbers game, and you just have to approach continuously because it is 99% just finding the right girl at the right moment.

Then it is a matter of entertaining her, like you're a performer in your own little show, with this one woman as your audience.

So, do you want to spend your nights out doing the equivalent of interpersonal magic tricks for fifty different bimbos in the hope you get your dick wet? Because I can't be fucked

Basic shit i got from tao of badass(at least the first few sections i read):

Always be the man in the relationship and in control of both conversation and physically.

Once you start panicking about something and come off as a pussy, the woman is forced to take on the role of the traditional male in the relationship, and naturally no woman is comfortable in that position.

>Always be the man in the relationship and in control of both conversation and physically.
>Once you start panicking about something and come off as a pussy, the woman is forced to take on the role of the traditional male in the relationship, and naturally no woman is comfortable in that position.

I agree with these but they make relationships untenable. You're not allowed to show weakness or use your women for emotional support, while doing that for her and also being in command of everything. So while she gets away with having the emotional maturity of a child, she also doesn't have to contribute anything to the relationship. That "be the man in the relationship" mentality asks nothing of women in return.

So you just stoically put up with her bullshit until she inevitably divorces you and takes the kids.

I think the idea is that you can show weakness, but you can't just break down crying about it and expect your wife to make the decisions for you.

At the end of the day you're the main decision maker in the household.

1/2

I can only speak from my experience. But please listen to me, im going to be as honest with all of you as i can, since all that PUA stuff helped my life get better.

I was never a player, but never really desperate beta. I was rarely ever singe since highschool.
What woke me up was when a girl i was dating for years, decided to dump me after i told her i want to marry her. Shit was tough, i was deeply in love.
After few months of depression i decided i don't want any more long term relationships, but just to focus on myself. Just have fun, work on myself.
I didn't want to give up girls, but my mindset of searching for that perfect cute gf, raising a family and just settling down was no more.
I needed something analitical, some method of getting girls, without falling over my head into love again, and getting hurt like that.
Buddy of mine who was into PUA for years ( and damn he is good at it) hooked me up with some literature

Ive red:
>rational male - rollo tomassi
>Mistery Method
>Bang - RooshV
>Day bang - RooshV
>Manipulated Men

Out of all of those i would recommend Rational male as a must read, since its "inner" game. Basically a mindset you gotta have.
Everything else is just practical advice that loses all value if your mindset is wrong

I was lucky to be out of country when i was starting to practice PUE since you have tons of clumsy moments, and you can't really afford that in a small town where i usually live.

I can proudly say ( without any e-stating) that after applying all of that i managed to end up with a different girl every weekend 3 months in a row.
Now not all were bangs, most of those were just make-out sessions with second base.
50% went up to third base, and some to sex.
That was the weakest part of my game, Im great at meeting people and first impressions, but I don't really WANT sex that bad.
Just drinking, making out and groping was more than enough for me.

But ive come long way since then, and now if i really do like a girl, i go all the way ( they want you to escalate)

Now ill say its not a magical solution, but it helps you fix mistakes you werent avare of.
Im really social, i have giant circle of friends, im not ugly, im in shape, i more money than 99% people if my age ( im mid 20es) since i worked out of my shitty country, and great sense of humor. My only weakness was my super romantic attitude, always searching for somebody to fall in love with, instead of just searching for fun
Girls that would normally ignore my old romantic self now run after me when i "use" them just for fun.

Things that helped me the MOST are:
>conciously escalating phyisical touching
>reading of body languege, i never again missed my chance to go for a kiss
>conpliance tests
>treating females like they are the ones that need to impress me, so I will give them a chance
>recognising and passing "shit tests" ( basically when girl goes mental over nothing, she is just testing your manhood)
>becoming more rought physically, slaping and chocking girls has become normal ( i know how that sounds, but 9/10 LOVE it )

Right now im dating a girl that is pure 9/10, far better looking than me, but by using all that I've learned i managed to get her. She constantly claims how i ruined all other men and how she is addicted to my dick. We have great time just talking and drinking together, and we get along really good. But i do not fool myself, i know it could break any moment soon, and im ready to dump her if she ever does me wrong.

Thats the thing PUA isnt just for getting bangs, you can use it to get girls that usually wouldnt even consider you, and they fall in love with you.
How you use it is up to you. Whatever works for you

I worked on me, in not just getting to sex with pretty girls, but with being more happy with my life. Ive become the center of whats imporant to me.

sorry for all the typos, my spell check isnt working

no it fucking isnt, Im with normies 60 hours/week and its fucking painful

IM THAT GORILLA DICK NIGGA

DYTCHES

So almost the opposite of a study.

I don't really understand women because I think getting laid is possible and you don't? Go outside. Talk to people. Sex happens if you just relax and talk to people. Women are people too and they want to have sex. Of all places, fit should understand that.

>Sex happens if you just relax and talk to people
Im not sure thats true
Ive been talking to girls, alot but havent had sex in so long ive forgotten what it feels like
There has to be some key part thats missing

Read more about how to do it/watch YouTube videos. Also practice constantly and think about what went well and what didn't. Improve yourself. The same way you do with fitness and anything else.

The problem with PUA is that it makes guys believe PUA is the only way to get a girl. That girls are some kind of computer game and you need to know exactly which buttons to hit in order to get to the final level.

Ill do that but i feel like its pointless
Youd think there would be incremental steps in the right direction but right now i feel like im alone in the universe simply because girls are so extremly far away emotionally and physically, i dont understand them at all and i cant relate
When i see a pretty girl i want to get to know her and fuck if we get along, i have no clue what she wants but 99/100 times its spend time with her bf

Do you actually takes pic related seriously? Its just another biased opinion, just as worse as people that claim pua would be the solution to everything

Some of the 'inner game' PUA stuff is great but the Mystery Method and shit like that only worked on utter trash girls about 10 years ago and now is just completely irrelevant. Nowadays its literally a big marketing tool designed to extract money from beta males.

>Nowadays its literally a big marketing tool designed to extract money from beta males.

Anyone transferring monies to that nigerian prince/chinese/jew/.. get what they deserve.

>Always be the man in the relationship
Great advice sometimes I'd forget this and accidentally become the woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=uzh4snK7aL8
youtube.com/watch?v=xHyt1BscZdg

Obligatory post. Literal chad irl.

>paying money to learn game
>the whole fucking point is to not pay anything
People should just keep throwing themselves out there and start doing it. There's enough material online to read that you'll never need to pay for be taught. Also, advice from men you know who are successful with women is always good. But the best thing in my experience is to be the best version of yourself, that zone when you exhibit those aspects that people love about you. Clubs are a good place to for direct game, daygame is actually better for shy guys because they be indirect and initiate conversation over mundane things.

>tfw the other day accidentally approached a chick who turned out to be unnattractive to me up close and politely got myself out of that convo by asking where the train was going lmao

>TFW can become friends with girls super quickly
>Hard to break through this area

I'm just not used to the flirting game. I feel too self conscious and don't want my reputation to become sullied. It's dumb as hell but it still bothers me.

The worst part is that I have the creativeness for compliments, I just use all of it for insults and banter.

What the fuck do you need female friends for?

Variety desu
Sticking around compsci nerds and finance richbois gets tiring after a while.

That, and in high school I did IB and all my classes were all girls so I had to adapt.

It wasn't bad, just a pain in the ass since I couldn't do shit in terms of moves on girls.

IB?

Ah man I forget this show had elimination challenges and whatever, what he get eliminated for, literal autism, too fat, normie in disguise?

Yeah my gf is only into men, not faggots in fuzzy hats

It's like AP. My school only had AP but I wanted to do IB

It's a program, like AP, except all your classes are "IB" to get a special diploma. The same people are in all your classes.

Basically, same 10 people the entire 2 years you're in it.

>PUA's getting pussy
HOLY SHIT this meme is sooooooo 2014

>you need to practice
FUCKING LMAO

The idea that you "practise" to be attractive to girls is perhaps the stupidest fucking concept I have ever come across. I was genuinely shocked when I first started reading some of the bullshit people spew online, the whole "confidence", "PUA" and "NoFap" bullshit.

Guys, if you don't LITERALLY ATTRACT WOMEN, then you AREN'T ATTRACTIVE.

Your lack of success with girls has NOTHING to do with "confidence" or your "game", it's because of your LOOKS, your genetically determined HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. That's what women want, THAT'S what they dream about.

If you don't believe me, JUST LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE FOR WOMEN'S FICTION. This is what they literally DREAM about:

wattpad.com/stories/teen-fiction

Notice that LITERALLY EVERY FRONT COVER has a TALL, FACIALLY ATTRACTIVE MAN, who isn't muscular but rather just has a good FRAME? THAT'S what they want.

The love interest varies from a badboy, to a nice guy, to players, to nerds, to shy guys...Why? Because women don't give a FUCK about personality or a guy's "attitude", THEY CARE ABOUT LOOKS AND NOTHING ELSE.

Now PLEASE, take your delusions to /r/TheRedPill or /r9k/, and stop shitting up a board dedicated to discussion of FITNESS.

Pretty much autism. In the first episode they send the guys out to club to see how poorly they perform. The fat guy had a girl who walked up to him and initiated conversation but he couldn't handle it and blew it. As such he got kicked out despite it being a non-elimination part.

Try not to seem so desperate

>gf is retail cashier
>tells me when she arrives home from work if some dude made too much small talk
>random (quite attractive dude kept liking her facebook pictures
>she told me and said if he tries to talk to me you can beat him up for me and made me feel ok about it
>dude actually did message her and she didn't reply till she seen me later that day and asked what to reply with
>i said just reply normal to see what he wants and she sat next to me and nudged me to show me the conversation every so often
>always says "can i bring (my name)" if friends invite her places where alcohol is involved
>always asks me to go everywhere with her
>I sneakily read one of her messages with her friend and they were talking about sex. Read the part where she explains how I'm the only person that has gave her "real" orgasms during sex etc
>tfw she talks me up to everyone with no motive except that she is loyal af
>tfw she is infertile and can't have kids tho :(

Help. I will never be able to have champion mini-me who train from child

Chances are it won't last anyway

>Your lack of success with girls has NOTHING to do with "confidence
You were doing well until here. Are you saying an average looking confident guy won't attract more women than an average looking guy with no confidence ?

I dont come off as desperate, i rarely talk about this IRL because im not a fucking retard who thinks playing the pity card will get you pussy

It's been 5 years already. Seems like it's lasting pretty well. But I guess you probably know better from your point of view.

>be me
>be completely and utterly fucking autistic
>but also hot as fuck tall demigod facial aesthetics who also lifts
>easily get to fuck 2 or 3 women per month simply by standing by in a bar like a cheap slut and wait until i get picked up
>watch powerless little manlets spending money in drinks
>mfw these dumb whores actually buy me drinks and stuff

>I'm Autistic.
>I can pick up on a woman being attracted to me.
>Everything I posted is true.
Only one of these things is true. Don't get me wrong, a hot guy will get plenty of attention but if you are an aspie you will say/do something to make them uncomfortable and, being able to fuck almost any guy just by offering to fuck, she will move on to some other guy.

I can confirm. Although I'm not even tall. I'm pretty average height. Usually at bars and clubs there are plenty of taller guys around me.

I can just sit there with a guy friend and have a drink and not really talk about much. Just sit and sip. Look around every so often. Catch all these eyes on me... Even from girls sitting talking to another guy. It's such an obvious look that you know they are just wishing I would talk to them... Too bad I won't because I have no idea how to start conversations.

Quite often when my guy friend (usually the same one. I have few friends) goes to the bathroom or up to get some drinks or to talk to some girl he seen. A girl that was looking at me 10 minutes ago just comes over and sits next to me...

"what are you drinking?"
"are you waiting for someone?"
"where are you going after this"
"i'm so drunk"
"save me from that creepy guy hehe"

I legit think these are their prepared lines. This is all I hear. I almost have the answers to these questions rehearsed.

Quite often they are kinda ugly though. Which is a relief because it means I can kindly turn them down and not have to worry about how to talk to people when it's actually quiet enough for them to hear me lol.

Manlet denial is incredibly delicious. Women just want a powerful and healthy offspring since society has got them covered with the providing part.
I could literally buy an entire fucking collection of mlp figurines and still being mistaken for a brilliant guy with a very unconventional sense of humor and get laid

In reality the reason it helps is because it gets you to approach women and jus doing that alone give you a massive advantage over men who don't approach. Pua is about 5%gold 95% bs. It's probably worth studying for a week and just take the good points away and forget the rest.

Tell me senpai - what are the good points?

I think I will stop arguing with your claim that you are autistic. You assumption I am a manlet just because I disagree with you is pretty funny but the fact you seem to actually believe what you are saying is true is fucking hilarious.

this fucking site is cancer, holy shit

Yes you're most right. Now go and pay 500$ for a (((pick up artist))) course so he teaches you how to get laid.
Good luck with that santa clause belly pairing nicely with your neckbeard you little cuck, i'm sure it's irrelevant anyway

Hi user, i recognise a few of those common lines but im too sperg. What are your replies? Thx

Well no shit the borderline disfigured guy isn't going to get any, but being confident bumps you up a notch if you're average (which most men are)

>Women unironically have sex with these men

No belts or shoelaces allowed

Hey dude. I'll just greentext the questions and answer what I say below it. Although I'm pretty autistic but in this setting it never seems to matter.

>what are you drinking
"(drink name), come with me and I'll get you one" I then just go to the bar and buy two of whatever I had

>are you waiting for someone?
"yeah just my mate" (i dont think this works well though)

>where are you going after this
Haven't really thought about it yet, what about you?

>i'm so drunk
"me too thats why I'm sitting down haha" (bullshit though)

>same me from that creepy guy
"haha just sit here then" (if it seems awkward I just ask questions about what creepy things the guy was doing and laugh at him as if i'm a normie laughing at autists)

I dunno how well my replies work. It seems like they sort have already decided the outcome before they approach... Even a few times I think I've killed the opportunity and it goes awkward and we don't say anything for several minutes, they have just started tapping my arm and made me follow them outside and ask how we are getting to my place lol.

Wow wtf. How Veeky Forums are you for you to semi sperg and still get lays?

im kind of in the same boat. im not where u are now i guess, but i've been laid this summer like nothing else because of me working on me.

however i would say i got laid cus of my looks and wit. the girls i sleep with however are not anything special. i guess they would be considered 7s.

becoming more rough physically is something i've noticed i want to do, and that girls tend to like more than i thought.

i want to know though: how do you learn to totally love yourself, discover yourself, and trust yourself?

these are the questions i need to figure out before ill get any of the high-end girls. any advice?

PUAs literally dont get any pussy though
youtube.com/watch?v=RV98C9BauGk

Looks don't mean shit if your socially autistic and don't talk to women or have a lack of confidence.

I'm kinda fit. Not as low bf as I'd like to be, but for some reason my face is very low bodyfat and my shoulders fit shirts pretty well...

I'm like 25 though and possibly look a bit younger sometimes. I go to bars and clubs where lots of students go so I tend to be better dressed. Most of the guys wear ordinary tshirts or if they are wearing a proper shirt, it's baggy as shit with the sleeves covering some of their hand.

If you have forearm veins, roll your sleeves up to almost your elbow. That seems to work for me... I think it makes your arms look longer too.

The average guy who shits on "PUAS" and hes a virgin who thinks girls dont like sex lmao

Nice shoes, well fitted jeans and tightish casual shirt with sleeves rolled up with a nice watch is god tier for picking up women in bars.

maybe ill...tak yo girl

You do realize these guys are successful by the principle of quantity not quality. These guys just try to hook-up with every women they talk to. Probably a 90% failure rate but if you talk to a 10 girls on your night out and 1 lets you get some pussy, guess what, you were successful. Simply put, they can't get every pussy they want but they will get pussy anytime because of how much they diversify.

This. They literally just approach girls over and over until they get laid. Its not hard to do that if you just go to clubs all over the country

>10% success rate

Its significantly less than that m8.