Weed

Why does Veeky Forums hate weed so much?

Its always nice to relax with a j after a cardio session.

Kys you absolute degenerate

> never gonna make it

I agree weed is nice if you can afford it.

Because your a fucking faggot

you just made another thread about this
spamming your stupid weed threads
is why we hate you faggots

micro dosing LSD master race here

>a major tachycardia (heart rate going well above a hundred even in regular users)
>disturbs the REM phase of the sleep cycle

Top relaxation m8

honestly I'm scared if I smoke weed it might impact my intelligence.

Not everyone is a degenerate like you

ohhh boy
stoner science incoming

fucking degenerate hedonist

It won't impact ur intelligence... 4 yrs smoker here. If anything I feel more enlightened

I think it impacts intelligence only if you're still in puberty.

COURSE NO DUDE WEED LAMAO DUDE

>more enlightened

What

Because Veeky Forums is full of neets and weaboos who hate on ALL substances, including alcohol, because it "kills gainzzz" even though 95% of them are either fat or skeleton-mode.

Then again, Veeky Forums is also cluttered with 420blazeit faggots who are close-minded and cannot even begin to discuss some of the more negative effects that cannabis may have.

In the end, I think you should treat cannabis the same way you treat alcohol, which is to say that it is okay to smoke some pot every once in a while if you feel like it, given that you are not predisposed to things like schizophrenia or anxiety attacks.

Life isn't black and white, everything should be done in moderation.

I do it DURING cardio tbqh breh. 4 times a week I go biking for 40+ km and I bring two joints, one at the 1km mark and one at 20km mark.

Makes cardio much more tolerable

You should kill yourself in moderation.

you too breh

Stoners praise weed as some magical drug
According to stoners It cures cancer, cure depression, make facial gain, make lift stronger, keep them focused, while having no side effects, having no issue whatsoever

And you wonder why we hate stoners...

He meant euphoric

Kek

Said by every stoner EVER

And anti-stoners act as if it's guaranteed to give you schizophrenia, cancer, fuck up your whole life, and have no positive aspects whatsoever.

As usual, the truth is somewhere in between.

P much this. They also force it down your throat with weed merchandise, etc. Annoying.

>stoner merchandise exists
>anti-stoner ideals are built into law

It's the weed that's being forced down our throats, honest.

>doing heroin in moderation
>committing genocide in moderation
>skipping leg-day in moderation

I have been smoking for ten years. Love weed but hate stoners

lots of normies have the anti drug mentality installed by standard culture

and Veeky Forums (Veeky Forums too) is full of normies nowadays

Never done drugs, but the only drug I'd be interested in trying is LSD.

hmm, if i dont want cancer is weed bronies a good alternative? or weed vape?

weed is a nigger drug
all drugs are nigger drugs
drugs are for niggers
alcohol included

P much the only drug I've ever done
>tfw never drunk or smoked fags

Lol people like yiu always have some retarded ass view of acid. Go listen to the rogan podcast lol.

Lsd just makes you fucking Confused without weed.

Hell, I just got drunk for the first time two nights ago. But I don't know - LSD seems fun to just try once.

I relax with a fat bag of H IVed straight into my left arm

>fucking confused
This is very accurate, desu Joe rogan talks more about dmt when he says the psychedelic stuff. I swear he said he's never tried acid before.
>LSD seems fun to just try once
That's exactly what I did, some tips that nobody told me:
-do something creative (I did nothing, which was just a waste of time)
-grapes taste great and strawberries taste godly
-direct sunlight feels amazing (sounds weird, but it's like that morning stretch feel)
-and there's a reason hippies were loose clothing, tight clothes make you feel like you've pissed yourself :)
Also, what was getting drunk like?

I had a thread on this earlier.
I'm only 19, but I was outrageously confident at this party. Typically when I go out to parties I don't drink, but I can still manage to be somewhat outgoing. I can talk to girls but having the confidence to go up to them had always been hard for me. When I was drunk, I was more confident because of gains and dancing seemed more "natural." So I just walked up to some qtpa2t at the party and started dancing and other shit with her for the rest of the night. She ended up giving me her number and now we have a date Wednesday.
I don't know if I'd get drunk again for a while but since then, albeit it's only been two days, I've been a lot more outgoing in general and talking to more people.

Because the majority of the fags here are under 20

>Not using weed as a bulking supplement and eating 3000 calories in one sitting
>ever making it

Personally I think alcohol is a lot more fun than weed. It makes me more gregarious, while weed makes me more quiet and self conscious.

Yeah, I'm curious about weed, but I don't like the idea of intentionally inhaling smoke or whatever. My friends really want me to smoke and try it out, but I don't really want to. I'm a huge Grateful Dead fan and they think I'm autistic or something for not smoking or at least drinking.

I don't know, how much do you lift?

i feel like it's fine but you gotta watch those snacks while you use it, yeah?

YEAH DUDE BULKIN DUDE WEEED

I'm the same age mate are you in the UK as well?
By the sound of it alcohol (or at least getting fully drunk) wouldn't help me much. I've always had confidence but I'm just a bit awkward. Even when I'm nervous I'm never actually shy.
>since then
I reckon just having new experiences /getting out of your comfort zone will do that.
I'd be happy to answer any questions you had on lsd, if you're still interested.

I'm on tren and if I don't smoke or take a xanax I literally won't sleep all night

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHGHDGHAD DUUUUDE

makes me lazy
that's really all there is to it

>Lsd just makes you fucking Confused without weed.
LSD is amazing and it can be exactly what people like are looking for.

The only people who say bad things about LSD are dudebros who go into it with a "let's get wasted wooohoooo" mindset. LSD is not for getting fucked up. A peaceful LSD trip where you do nothing but sit around or take a walk and think about the world around you can be a wonderful experience. But that's something people like you will never understand.

Make sure you're in a good place to do lsd. In my opinion it can change your life.

I think he's right in saying that it makes you confused though, you find yourself questioning everything.
>do nothing but sit around or take a walk and think about the world around you can be a wonderful experience
The confusion helps this in my opinion.
The guy above you described how to achieve that for anyone looking to try lsd.

I wouldn't describe the feeling as confused but when you put it that was I guess I get what you're saying. It's a positive feeling though and most people don't associate "confused" with having a good time.
>you find yourself questioning everything.
Exactly, you're constantly rethinking from the ground up stuff you wouldn't even think to reconsider normally. Most of the time you end up with the obvious solution but every once in a while you realize something that sticks with you even after the effect wears off. That's one of my favourite things if not the favourite thing about LSD.

I mean, if shooting heroin and committing genocide weren't done in moderation then we would have a much different world.

If everybody shot heroin and committed mass genocide then the world would suck and if nobody did those things then I'm pretty sure they'd figure out some other bad things to do.

> smoking crack
> mass rape
> shitposting on a peruvian alpaca wool quilt manufacturing board

One of those things are not like the others.

I'd smoke more if I could find some.

11 yrs pot smoker here I definitely feel like it has affected my short term memory I also find myself being more sensitive to bright lights so I wear sunglasses a lot other than that I haven't noticed any real side effects

Exercise, weed, and mushrooms are three things I wish someone introduced to me in high school.

I'm not coming in here to defend them, I know better than that. I'm just saying that if you were ever curious, you should do them.

>Why does Veeky Forums hate weed so much?
Because panic attacks aren't fun at all.

Makes me anxious as fuck. Even after 3 years of doing it, I always get paranoid and it's not fun.
Alcohol is better.

Can you tell me more about mushrooms, I've only ever done acid before

is it really? i'm thinking of quitting soon, as it gets me too much in tune with the world

I know I've already said it in thread, but because lsd was the only drug (including alcohol) that I've ever done, it was not to assume shit about drugs or even people. It's impossible to put into words but I feel a lot more empathetic. Not in a sad way but more in a new appreciation for perspective way.
I'm also not "phased" by drugs anymore, which isn't to say I'm a "junkie", but drugs used to have this scary attachment to it. Now it's just another tool in life.
>pic related: I'm reformed

not that dude but in my experience where acid has more of an electric feel to it, mushrooms have a much more natural feel to them, if that makes any sense. Idk if it was just the environment I was tripping in or the drugs themselves but the two times ive done acid i thought more about existential stuff like the roots of where stuff came from, like the universe, life, whatever, and shrooms were much more about the complexities of those things like how incredibly intricate the universe is and how we started out hunting and gathering then began trading and now we have this ultra complex economy. I prefer mushrooms but I know people that really like acid over shrooms its just something worth trying.

I only smoke socially at parties/raves or when hanging out with friends. I think weed is like alcohol in that way, if you do it alone it's degenerate and a bad habit. If you do it socially it's alright. I never drink alone either. The people I've known who have started drinking/smoking/doing drugs alone have always turned into withdrawn socially awkward weirdo losers. Sure on the other hand some people make an excuse to drink and go out four days a week, but they at least stay normal and don't change into a weed-Gollum locked up in his dark smelly cave.

Thanks man, that earthy feel is exactly what I'd want. Any idea on what to look for, how much to take, what kind etc?
Any general info greatly appreciated :)
That's an interesting perspective.
Weed-golum is bang on lol.

I'm pretty sure i took a half eighth both times which was probably comparable to about two hits of acid. I dont remember what kind they were just that my dealer in college had some mushrooms but if memory serves me right the caps of the mushroom will give you visuals and the stems are more the mental aspect so if you take a half eighth of mostly caps you'll see more shit and if you take mostly stems you'll think about shit more

This post is just complete ignorance.

Kinda tempted to vote for Hillary now just to ensure you fags keep violating federal law

I've done a fair amount of both, and they are profoundly unique in strange ways that are difficult to understand.

I usually eat half an eighth, like that other user said. It's my preferred dose (though I ate a full 8th of some Penis Envy mushrooms my first time and goddamn did I have some profound experiences).

When I take acid, I like to sit around and watch movies, stuff like that. When I'm on mushrooms, I do literally anything that comes to mind, because regardless of what I'm doing, it's going to feel fucking AMAZING. A lot of the time, I use it as an excuse to clean my fridge because I'll space out for an hour and a half and suddenly it'll be done.

Also, the comedown is a lot, LOT smoother for me than acid. I get nice and relaxed, slowly come back down to reality, and finally drift off into some comfy-ass, otherworldly sleep.

I smoke a lot of weed. I hate stoner culture. I think it shouldent exist. I think its horrible.
Drugs kill experience. smoke weed every day for a while and the days become a blur. Time stops making a lot of sense, and ambition seems further off. Suddenly all those dreams you had are gone because you prefer to just chill out and relax. This mindset effects your entire life, you dont need to run, lift, do this or that, you are ok. You are calm. You are chill.
Weed is also very addictive, more so than alcohol. A stoner will point out to me that alcohol has caused more deaths, can cause physical dependency etc, but that is not the definition of addiction. Weed makes you happy. If im sad and I drink im just numb, if I smoke weed im happy. Ive never been happy. Ive been depressed my entire life and all of a sudden a plant makes me happy. Why the hell wouldn't I want to do it as much as possible? If I feel like shit and im given a choice between wallowing in it or smoking a bowl and listening to elephant 6, why would I stay sad? Why not get high? All of a sudden, I cant get happy without it. Life without drugs is grey and depressing, life with drugs is so much more fun. Of course, this gets in the way of lifting, cardio, reading, or anything else that requires me to be sober. Drugs are cheap and plentieful. I could stay high forever if I wanted to. I could go to uni and smoke every day. Im smart, it wouldent be hard. I could throw away all my crazy dreams and just be another average human. I could be happy.
But then what kind of thing would I be?
I need to achieve my dreams, so I only smoke weed and do xanex/morphine/tramadol on weekends. I also parachute M whenever I can. I dont think I have a dependency on opiates because Ive gone without them for a while before and I was fine. My dependency is not on any particular drug, but on the happiness I get from drugs in general. As long as I have something im happy.
Dont do drugs. Seriously.

Eat more mushrooms. If you do them too often, you get diminishing returns on your high. It's pertinent to only eat them once a month or so.

You shouldn't dance around an opiate habit, though.

I do a lot of shrooms and acid whenever I can.
I know about how fast T builds up, so I can only do them once a month, like you said.
So I drop, feel amazing, feel like everything is figured out, feel like im god, experience ego death, and then go to bed thinking I know everything.
Well, I wake up and realize it was all BS. When Im high on opiates or weed its the same, I feel like ive got everything figured out and Im just going to go sober and be fine.
All my to do lists, all my plans to get clean, are written while high. when Im sober im just thinking about getting high, and when im high im thinking about getting sober.
Point is, after that amazing psychedelic experience, im back to normal after a few days. Just because I poisoned myself into believing that im god wont fix the problem I have, so I just go ahead and get high again a few days later.
Im not a stereotypical junkie. Im chad by all normal standards. Most people are pretty amazed by my lifestyle and what I do, and most people like and respect me.
The drugs just keep the real me placated so it dosent collide with the mask I put on to interact with people

>doesnt elaborate.

DUDE WEED L M A O

Make cannabutter or melt some hash with butter and throw it through a cake

Also,
Everybody here is fucking retarded when it comes to the human brain and consciousness, we learn from experience you dumb fucks.

But I want to experience happiness too user

Every psychoactive substance is a key you use to open up your psyche to read the utmost lowest and highest vibration, you just pick the way the book is printed by these various substances.

Sounds like you should try to get to the bottom of why you're depressed. I was depressed and unmotivated with or without drugs from 15-25. I realized that this was because I didn't have any meaningful daily routine, had no plans for the future, just hung out with other unemployed stoners/junkies, and I failed school multiple times because I smoked too much weed and was too lazy. Going further back I had a difficult upbringing because of an alcoholic mom and fighting all the time with dad, which made me have no support or guidance from my family to make something of my life.

Now I've stopped hanging out with those kinds of people, I surround myself with people who live for something more than getting high (even though we do still smoke weed on the weekends). Feels kind of weird when I write it down but hearing a friend talking about something he did on the job or how he's planning a project or going to a conference, really made me feel like I also want to have a real life and a future. Going back to school and having something to do made a big difference too, along with getting back into lifting. Never having weed at home = never smoking alone was probably a requirement as well. Going to uni next year and I'm really looking forward too it. Life is so much more rewarding when you actually do things.

I've smoked weed daily for about 10 years. I'm not one of those people that dabs a gram of oil a day, or smokes an ounce a week.... I smoke a bowl or two throughout the day. I am exactly the same as I have always been, besides the natural progression from getting older. I'm wiser, fitter, happier than I have ever been.

>2016:
>Intentionally inhaling the concentrated combustion byproducts of ANY substance, for ANY reason whatsoever
>Pretending that you're 'fit' and 'healthy'
LOL fag, you're just another skeezy, useless druggie, defending your indefensible, skeezy, filthy, UN-fit, UN-healthy habit to the death, like all druggies do.

Lads, you don't smoke ANYTHING if you want to make it. Ignore the druggies and carry on.

>I am exactly the same as I have always been, besides the natural progression from getting older. I'm wiser, fitter, happier than I have ever been.
THIS IS WHAT DELUSIONAL LONG-TERM DRUGGIES ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

Before too long, he'll 'discover' Jesus, and turn into a devoutly *religious* druggie -- because as cognitive functions become more and more impaired over time, the likelihood of falling for the Religion meme increases.