Want to be fit

>want to be fit
>to scared to go to the gym because I'm fat

Workout at home, that's what i do.

Nobody give a fuck in the gym. You have to start somewhere.

>want to be fit
>too intelligent to lift

This. You can go walking at early morning too.

yeah, don't go. most people in public gyms are ripped as fuck and deadlift 5pl8+. there's just no way you can fit in as an out of shape, fat guy. I actually don't think I've ever seen anyone with over 15% bodyfat in a public gym. if you go then expect people to look at you like an animal in a zoo and wonder who the hell let a guy without visible abs get a membership.

Why would being intelligent make you unable to lift?

stay at home
at gym's whenever a fat person walks in
everyone in the gym stops what they're doing
and begin to point and laugh at the fatty
then the alpha of the gym puts you on your back
and proceeds to use your belly as a drum
like donkey kong jungle beat
everyone claps along to the beat while they laugh at you and take pictures
finally the alpha proceeds to take a shit on you
and smears it on your belly
seriously this happens all over the world
don't go to a gym if you're fat guys

You should be scared. Don't waste my equipment by doing your fat man lifts. The gym is for fit people who care about what they look like not some guy who couldn't care less about what he puts into his body.

Hardest part for me so far was being committed enough to buy a membership. Next part was going into the gym, which I was nervous about so I went and spent as much time in the locker room as I could to hype myself up.

The first thing I saw when I went into the free- weights room was a full room of dudes who were all pretty swole/dyel mode. It was kind of intimidating and a lot of them looked at me, not bc i'm a fucking skinny-fat dude with no shoulders, but bc I was standing there being an autist over-thinking the whole situation.

I got more comfortable and started off my routine with the bench press and I began with the bar (which is heavier than it looks lel). After 1 set of 10 reps for practice I put 5kg on either side and then did two more sets of 5 reps. I was evidently much weaker than the rest of these guys (go figure), except I saw no smirks, stares, or heard no laughter and it was then I realised no one gives a shit.

I was pretty self conscious about how little weight I was adding but nobody gives a fuck, seriously. So even if you're fat as fuck no one's gonna care- it'd be like people laughing at someone for calling firemen when your house is on fire.

i'm going to the gym today for the second time in my life and i'm determined it's the second of many days for years to come. So bite the damn bullet and go to the fucking gym, bc if you doing start soon, or today- you're never gonna go.

I've noticed that nobody gives a shit about people weaker/worse looking than them in the gym. as long as they are "better" than you their ego is intact and they feel fine. it's when you actually get strong/aesthetic that people start reacting. sometimes postively, sometimes negatively, but it definitely makes an impact on other people when you're clearly "better" than them. most handle it just fine, or want to know your training/diet, but some get really upset.

No one cares about you, so you might as well go.

Good post, I was in exactly the same position as you about 6 weeks back. I was basically a twig (still am) yet no one really looked my way even lifting pathetically small weights.

As long as you aren't being rude and you're courteous to other gym-goers, no one cares about what you lift or what you look like. They're all focused on their own thing.

1. Do it for yourself.

2. Stop concerning yourself what others think, don't over think everything.

3. You probably have anxiety/depression. You're making up negative outcomes before even trying it.

4. People respect that you're trying to change.

5. Good luck fatty, now get out there.

Best advice I can give amidst the shower of shit advice here.

Contrary to belief, not everyone in the gym is fit and jacked. Plus, you're not special. Nobody is going to go out of their way to give you attention. Just go lift and be happy you are smart enough to understand your situation and want better for yourself, that is half the battle.

Then you obviously dont want it that much

You're not intelligent so I wouldn't expect you to understand.

No one cares about you until you get ripped, so its a win win.
Go you fat fuck.

>tfw visiting my far friend who is trying to get fit
>"hey user wanna snack?"
>no thanks i don't eat that gross sugary garbage you love so much
>"no user i am serious this time, here have some almods"
>be very pleasantly surprise, take a handfull and shove them in my mouth
>chew for a while then swallow
>hmm these almonds taste weird i do- w-w-wait a sec, you DID activate them RIGHT?
>"what is that?"
>tfw throw up all over his floor
don't be THAT fat guy and you will be fine

I have infused my entire body with implants and high tech anti gravity technology so i can easily light thousand of tons and not gain a gram of muscle

I hope you purged with alkalised water

Go late at night.

You WILL be mocked by people on their phones taking pics of you

Go back to /b/ faggot.

yeah that's not gonna happen to him m8

>want to be fit
>want to be intelligent
>too agile for either

make sure you watch youtube and learn how all of the machines work, trust me, i've been there
>new year's resolution to get fit
>visit gym
>machines look like if fucking aliens made them
>pick one and start using it
>suddenly notice that several people stopped excising and are staring at me whispering to each other
>fuck i am using this shit totally wrong aren't i?
>the cardio bunny from the support stuff skips over and with a shiteating grin says "Would you like some... umm.. assistance sir?"
>never felt so humiliated with in my life
>say yes because there is no other option really
>it's like a hot soccer mom explaining to her 30 year kid how to ties his shoes, that is how it felt
>pretend to excersise for another 10 minutes not to be too obvious
>rush over to the locker rooms, pack up my shit, don¨t even shower and get the fuck out of there
to this day i am forced to got to the only other gym in town, which is on the other side of the fucking town, because holy shit, you have no idea how i felt after that experience

so there you go, some pointers for the new guy

Fucking niggers of the Warcraft universe

what if i'm thin?

kek

Just go out and move your fat body and eat less.
You don't need a gym.

Don't give a shit about others. Even if they look at you like like you were a shitstain on a smoking. After a while progress will show, you will be like all the other gmybros, ripped and though. After the initial butthole-gangbang (no homo) the squat plug will fit better and they will accept you as of their kind.

Truth is, no one cares about you.
I know this is very difficult to stomach because you think you are so fucking special and everyone around you cares about you. You're not special though. You are the last person to pay attention to in a gym. You are just one of the fatties, and we've seen plenty. Most of them only come once and never come back. But the vast majority of them doesn't even come, just stays fat forever. Don't be one of them.

OP, you'll be fine. No one cares and you can get a chuckle inside when you see the DYELs doing their pisspoor form lifts. (Curls with throwing their hips into momentum so they can actually do it; moaning and groaning on cables; using Smith machines; etc.)

An older chubby woman showed up at the gym yesterday - maybe 55-60 years old. She was doing curls with perfect form and doing short time planks. I was impressed and told her that she was one of the few doing it correctly - she said she looked it up to do correctly before joining.

Things like that bring more respect and faith to me (and I hope others) than the assclowns wearing string t-shirts, beats and marking the dumb bell section as their exclusive territory.

>Being this much of an insecure pussy
Don't worry, you wouldn't have made it anyways

get the fuck out of my gym!

oh shit, this thread s not for me, bail bail

when you have too much knowledge, or understanding of Veeky Forums it can be hard to put it all in play

take me for instance, former powerlifter but this is my dilemma

do i do 5/3/1 again? or switch to the cube method? what about gvt? its been a while, but german volume training was one of my best programs that i've ran, i would actually lose 2-3 lbs a week and in 5-6 months i was down 60-70 lbs. maybe i should run a high volume program again to shred up, but these days i dont know what to do anymore, i dont even lift

its also pretty much impossible to train legs/back now. in my 24 sport fitness center there is only one platform for dead-lifts and theres usually a line if you dont get there at 4-7am

how are you supposed to make it?

Should be "too scared". So, you're fat AND dumb. Just stay at home, you're not going to make it.

>want to go to the gym
>too scared I'll become a meathead

This is a lie. There are a lot of judgemental people in gyms and the world in general.

Don't let it stop you from going, though.

are you also scared to eat less?

You're stupid as fuck.
Any program will work as long as you are consistent and persistent in the gym and kitchen.

Then buy some t3 online for like $30 and take it until you aren't fat