How do you befriend girls Veeky Forums?

Every time I legit just try to befriend girls just for the sake of friendship, they reject thinking I'm a beta trying to bang them. What's even more ridiculous is that the uglier and fatter the girls are, the more they are likely to bluntly show their hostility. I was told to treat women like how I would treat men, but that's some shit advice.

How do Veeky Forums befriend women?

The problem is that you're a sub8 trying to make conversation

women dont need yet more sub8 hangers-on. you should have known that she had an endless supply of 6'2 Chads with monster cocks at her fingertips

as a subhuman, you are expected to make yourself invisible. talking to women makes your existence more offensive to her.

If you try to initiate conversation you will end up in the creepzone which means she will cut off contact with you. "Friendzone" implies she wants you around. I dunno how this got started but in 2016, there is no friendzone. Its either the fuckzone or BTFO. (Creepzone)

You don't.
If they start conversation with you, it means they've decided you qualify as a human being, then you can proceed.

Otherwise, the roasties have implicitly declared you subhuman 'ewwwww' scum, and you must never even look in her/their direction.

you treat them slightly different to guys when you first meet. I find myself being slightly nicer with girls than guys but that's because relating to guys is easy - just joke around, chat shit etc. if you are a nice person and come across as nice, then people who don't like you look like assholes for not liking you. that being said, there will always be a couple of cunts who won't like you for whatever reason but I mean those people are people I genuinely couldn't give a rats ads about - I'm almost certainly not trying to fuck them so they can be cunty all they want.

Whenever i'm in group settings like class or church hosted events, I initiate contact to random women who happen to be sitting next to me. I ask for their name/introduce myself to them and they happily have a conversation with me most of the time, provides they aren't autistic.

It is most certainly not the case user and you are either too nice or treat them too differently when you first meet them. Women pick up on that IMMEDIATELY and the moment you're labelled a beta orbiter trying to get the V the first chance that pops up women hate that shit, save the ones that like manipulating cucks.

I talk to women about 95% like how I would talk to my bros, except a tad less swearing, that's it. You want to befriend women and talk to a woman? Simply don't be a cunt, treat them like you would talk to another dude, save a little less profane (note: Not nicer, just treat them equally), and that's it. Once you get really comfortable and develop a friendship for years, then talk to her however, you're bros now.

Seriously, it's not rocket science, you're actually doing something wrong without realizing it and projecting the problem onto the girls.

my best friend is a girl and she's p fucken awesome breh

idk maybe the way you try to make girl friends is the same way you'd pick up a sloot, if you just want to make friends, just talk/approach them as any other human being you sperglord

I dunno m8 I'm gay and I've always had it easy

I think girls want to be friends with me because it's hip for women to have gay friends

My advice to you: if you want to be friendzoned by women, find a boyfriend from Veeky Forums or the gym and have a lot of gay sex.

After months of lifting I've decided women aren't worth it.

I have more female friends than male friends.

I do have a girlfriend though, so maybe that helps them realize I'm not desperate for sex.

It's easier than talking to guys in my opinion. Mainly because girls actually enjoy talking and guys tend to only want to exchange information with each other.

Girls phone each other, or phone other guys just to talk. They don't even plan what they have to say.

Guys phone other guys to tell or ask something specific. If you phone your guy friend and be like hey what you up to and he's like "nothing really why".. if you tell him you're just asking and just wanted to have a chat he's going to think you want his cock in your ass and ask wtf you are calling for.

The best thing you can do is forget that they have a space that your penis fits in.

>After months of lifting I've decided women aren't worth it.

Can you tell me why you think they're not worth it ?

I'm genuinely curious.

Tell then you have a gf you love. Then they'll stop thinking you're trying to fuck them

>fit
>skinny

>one

Truth about the gay thing. I just posted and I'm not gay. But my girlfriend has 2 gay friends.

I can tell you from the source. It's because being a gay male eliminates the negatives of both male and female friends.

1. There is no secret competition from being another female that is possibly more feminine, more popular or etc.

2. There is no thirst and they don't need to worry about you pretending to be her friend to eventually get sex

I guess the advice for straight guys looking to befriend girls is to either already have a girlfriend, or mimic the gay effect without acting gay. You need to be convincing that you don't think of her in a sexual way.

As long as they have good reason to believe you're not talking to them to get laid, its as easy as being nice.

I always got a single girl to somehow like me, met with her a few times and showed zero romantic interest. Later she introduced me to her girlfriends. Rinse and repeat. The first girl was often a gf of a friend or a girl a friend desperatly tried to bang.
I don't know what kinds of bitches you are meeting all the time. Or you are overlooking something.

Befriend men instead of women.
Get a gf so they know you're not an orbiter, or consider doing something very similar. Consider just telling them 'I don't want to fuck you'
Consider the possibility you are just dull as fuck and/or unappealing to be with
Give up on making friends with girls outside of an established social group with a clear reason (ie work friends, shared hobby group or similar)

the background color of that image being slightly off is killing me

Getting a girlfriend is the best way
She'll introduce you to her friends, who'll mostly be girls

>Every time I legit just try to befriend girls just for the sake of friendship, they reject thinking I'm a beta trying to bang them

That's because you are trying to bang them, just like their other thousand male orbiter "guy friends", whether consciously you realize it or not.

Why selectively befriend women? Be honest with yourself and critically evaluate your reasoning and thought process. If sex wasn't any issue, why the heightened interest in acquiring female friendship? What advantage does this have versus guy friends? (hint- for a straight guy, there are none)

The exception to this rule is if you have a genuine disqualifying interest and/or shared experience (i.e. you're a relative, they're not at all sexually attractive to you, you're homosex).

In straight "friendships" between attractive sexually active males and females, one party will always end up butthurt and wanting more (4/5 times this is the guy).

Ironically, the less you care about swooning women into false "friendships" and focus on improving yourself, the more attractive young women will want to be your "friend"

you have to have some sort of value for them to believe its worth their time

money, humor, looks, skill, something

female friends have other female friends that you can fuck

thats the advantage dude

R9k pls go and stay go

>Every time I legit just try to befriend girls just for the sake of friendship
lol why

>wanting to be friends with attractive girls

They think you have an ulterior motive because you do.

>inb4 I'm a nice guy!
Kys

Every woman I've had a truly platonic relationship was too old/ugly to be a viable candidate for the ol' in-out and thus I treated them with the polite indifference with which I treat all people who aren't my friends/family/people I am fucking or want to fuck.

Tl;dr You can't 'just be friends' with attractive girls, sexual subtext will always be there, even if you autistically insist it isn't.

Just be yourself senpai. It's literally that easy.