What's the best or your favorite cardio?

What's the best or your favorite cardio?

Kayaking

Swimming

I wish i could do a bit of kayaking, do you have your own kayak? Do you use your own car to go to lakes rivers and shit?

hey my gym has the same stepping thingys

masturbating

Best

>Stationary bike on low resistance while staying above 100rpm

Favorite

>Rowing

cycling

Best cardio is skipping rope

Favorite cardio is cycling

best cardio is no cardio

having said that yesterday I was hiking (5hours for 1500m altitude) with a friend who does nothing besides biking 20mins to work and back. he literally wrecked me, I just couldnt keep up with him and I thought I was "fit" doing 140kg squats for reps, 100kg bench for reps, etc.

I still wont do cardio, fuck that shit.

Enjoy your early myocardial infarction.

I will, thanks.

I ride my bike two miles to the gym.
Run 3 miles on the treadmill. I'm thinking of doing an hour of cardio today because I havent been to the gym all week on account of family emergencies.

Kayaking and cycling. No other form of cardio is as fun as these two.

I mainly jog for cardio. What I like about it is that you can just get your shoes on and just go, as opposed to kayaking, swimming and treadmill.
7/10, would reccomend - just keep your knees healthy by jogging on dirt roads or trails, and not asphalt!
Switch up between slow long runs, interval training and sprints for maximum heartgains.

Jogging is it for me.
The sun goes down. I run down the channel and away from town, into the freshness of the night. Shit's comfy.

same, but in the morning instead. Especially when it's foggy and shiet.

There's no best cardio you stupid fuck. Cardio is specific to your goals and individual preference.

HIIT on a stationary bike

Heavy bag work is a close second.

Dancing

DDR. HIIT for hours.

In terms of running, a good 5 mile jog through the countryside is a great jot

For general health though, Hill Sprints really get you going and are good for your hormones

Gay sex

pushup

Fucking your whore of a mother 5x100 (high reps is important)

Sprints!

biking.

i suck at it though, can only do maybe about 6-8 miles at a 16-18mph pace. keep meaning to get with it over the summer, but then i decide to lift again.

also looking into getting a small kayak.

running
does jogging specifically mean running at a slow pace?

> Don't like running
> Don't like cycling
> Don't like eliptical-walking-thing machines
> I LIKE SPRINTING, as fast as physically possible so the world shakes as I hammer against the asphalt, until there's fire in my throat and my lung are going to explode

And these days my knees are fucked from an accident and I can no longer sprint.

Interchangeable in my opinion.
Jogging/running is faster than your active walking pace, but slower than sprinting.

runnin 1 mile post workout

I love lifting but fucking hate cardio but force myself to do 40 minutes a day because hambeast. Most tolerable is walking fast on the treadmill, adjusting speed to stay around 160 bpm heart rate. I listen to audiobooks while I do it and just try to space out until it's done.

lynchin niggers

>Best cardio is skipping rope
>Favorite cardio is cycling
Pls explain what's the difference here, satan

I mean what is the reason you define it your best and favourite

>Cardio is specific to your goals and individual preference.
What do you recommend to lose abdominal fat? I already do some exercise but I always feel like jogging doesn't work.

Yes but I live close to a river and a lake.
Check used ads on Craigslist etc. You can get all you need- kayak, paddle, sprayskirt for about $250 if you keep looking.
Get into it. It's awesome. I will kayak through these small twisting streams in the marsh fast as I can and nature just takes basic exercise to a whole other level. Plus it's arms and lats based cardio- so good for a change of pace. Builds muscle too- not that I'm so ripped but look up the Olympic paddlers. Look better than the gymnasts imo

$250 is for a good and used whitewater style boat or sea kayak. Sit on tops and older boats can go for way cheaper