Anybody else here yo-yoing with their diet like a mothefucker?

Anybody else here yo-yoing with their diet like a mothefucker?

Take Ryan Reynolds in the pic related, some days I want to be A for the QTs, then I see dudes in the gym that are jacked af and I also wanna be jacked af.

Which one is objectively better? Can we use height as a denominator (I'm a 5'10" manlet, tall for an Island Asian)?

>A is better for sloots
>B is better for not looking Beta and dudes not fucking wit you

Discuss

>Ryan Reynolds

u wot

You wanna fuck dudes in the gym or QTs?

I dont want to fuck dudes but then I dont wanna have a hot QT and then some dude with bigger muscles come through and either;

>make my GF soak her panties
>out-Alpha me
>beat me the fuck out

Ya feel?

I mean Henry cavill is objectively better looking I mean. Cum'on.

>values pussy over respect

>Ya feel?

Pick the right bitch to begin with. If you're insecure then her leaving you for a bigger better bro is a self fulfilling prophecy

I didn't say which I'd prefer, just asking him which he would prefer.

For once in my life, I just want to be mired and objectified.

Which one would be better for that? Given that we wear clothes most of the time.

>Given that we wear clothes most of the time.
Stop wearing clothes.

Unless you look like Henry Cavill I would say B but dont be a fat fuck. Not everyone looks good while lean.

aiming for b, but have a small frame
been bulking but its been hard with my low appetite

Wear clothes that fit and don't be a fucking dyel

I've seen dudes that look DYEL in clothes but were actually ripped af

He aged like 10 years

Just eat it!

>mfw eating 2000 "clean" calories a day through whole foods

girls like both A and B equally because of the v taper and little fat. they also do not care much about abs unless they're into Veeky Forums or a teenager who is still programmed to like guys with abs
this is the average girl/woman

if you can do it, get bigger (B) while maintaing low bf%, because that means you have a steady supply of healthy food which will instinctively make you more attractive

This. Though I would prefer A so you can also be effay.

Clothes just fit weird with B.

>Bulking on 2000kcal per day

Lifting for dudes????
>lifting to not be beta
You already are beta

>2000 calories
You go girl!

Peanut butter, oats, avocado, olive oil, any land animal meat, rice, sweet potatoes.

All of these are healthy, affordable, calorically dense foods. If you cant eat at least 600 kcal a meal worth of these foods and you are remotely physically active you are either a small woman or an actual elementary school child.

How anyone has trouble bulking is a mystery. At least on a cut you can complain if you rack a disciprine and your m8s constantly drag you to bars/fast food.

>You go girl!

I'm 5'10" and DYEL af you assholes.

>pick the right bitch

Yeah ok, as if people that get cheated on in the future comes into a relationship thinking "my GF is a hoe" in the beginning you will think she is "the right one" but then getting cheated on comes in later.