Perfect diet plan

i just did some research for a healthy diet and want some opinions on it

i'm 6'3", 202pounds and want to cut at 3300kcal a day. my diet will be the same every day.

>breakfast
milk 300ml
oats 200g
cacaopowder 4spoons
banana 1

1029kcal

>meal 1
beef 200g
spinach 200g
potato 200g
brokkoli 200g
egg 1

641kcal

>meal 2
ryebread 3slices
cheese 3slices
carrot 2
paprika 1

1074kcal

>snacks
joghurt 300g
apple 1

392kcal
/
every 3rd day (because of mercury)
/
thuna 1can
peas 200g

342kcal
-------------------------
239g protein
287g carbs
64g fiber
56g sugar
108g fat

i still have around 200kcal left a day for whatever i want. what do you think? would this be a good diet?

>287g carbs
>perfect diet

that's why i need your help with it.
i'm open to every opinion that will make my diet better.

woudlnt think that someone would spend so much time on a bait

impressive

this really helps me! thank you...

You're calories are too high for cutting. I don't care what your TDEE calculator said, there's no way you'll lose weight at those calories. Also, cut back on the carbs, those are almost bulking macros.

how much carbs should i aim for?

this

dude are you retarded? cut the carbs and fat
thats the shittiest diet ive saw for cutting. or anything actually. its aaall shit

here
lean proteins
2 egg yolks
green vegetables
oats before lifting

fuckin done

>egg yolks
>healthy diet

Eggs are healthy man
Ideally zero, since you're cutting

i want all my vitamins and shit from my food, i don't want to take any supplements. thats why i choosed specific foods i can eat every day and still be healthy.

when i cut out carbs, what can i replace them with and still have a healthy diet? any recommends?

Protein and fat mainly, veggies and salad for vitamins

Get rid of the bread that shit puts weight on me no matter what I do. The mercury in tuna meme is bullshit I eat it every day.

i could never finish a whole paprika myself

make slices and put them on your cheese bread. delicious

im this guy and let me review and explain why your diet is shit

>want to cut at 3300kcal a day
u dont cut at 3300 calories

>cacaopowder 4spoons
stop usin retarded shits

>banana 1
you either eat complex carbs, or you dont eat carbs. this is a rule

also where is the protein?

>beef 200g
u might as well not eat anything

>potato 200g
do u know what is a glycemic index?

>egg 1
u might as well not eat anything

>>meal 2
>ryebread 3slices
>cheese 3slices
>carrot 2
>paprika 1
ill cut this one short. pic related

>apple 1
yawn

>239g protein
im not sure where this protein comes from?

>56g sugar
>108g fat
you deffinetly need those on a cut. solid base of every muscle

>i still have around 200kcal left a day for whatever i want
you should add a snickers bar

its really funny actually

You want THE perfect diet?

Google "Ketogenic diet", it has no carbs and is the most efficient at cutting.

nearly fell for this bait

>u dont cut at 3300 calories
this is what fitnesspal told me. i work as a construction worker 9hours a day if this helps... lifting in my freetime.

>>cacaopowder 4spoons
>stop usin retarded shits
it has 19,8g/100g protein and has lots of different vitamins, minerals and all that.

>>banana 1
>you either eat complex carbs, or you dont eat carbs. this is a rule
calium, magnesium and vitamins

>also where is the protein?
milk and cacao

>>potato 200g
>do u know what is a glycemic index?
actually no, but i will do my research on that

>>>meal 2
>>ryebread 3slices
>ill cut this one short. pic related
rye is great. vitamins, minerals and amino acids.

g fat
>you deffinetly need those on a cut. solid base of every muscle
your body needs fat to function properly. but yes, the sugar could be less.

i'm still planing my diet. thanks for your input.

>Google "Ketogenic diet"

will do it thanks

Do keto if you want to cut. /r/keto

>eating foods linked to cancer, heart disease, diabetes
>healthy

pick one

which one you're talking about?

cheese, beef, and milk

A prefect diet plan cannot be the same every day. The healthiest diet is one that varies. Were not meant to eat the exact same thing every day, its actually hard to get a lot of varied nutrients in just one days worth, which is why varying it up means better nutrition profile

get rid of the sugar, it makes your body produce insulin which prevents you from burning fat. You're setting yourself up for unnecessary loss of lean mass.

>i work as a construction worker 9hours a day
oh
then that changes everything. yes u need more calories than average people

btw dont go into that ketogenic diet thing

but

anyways

know what, ull do whatever u want anyways

im out. too much work

What the fuck is with all this retarded nutrition advice? As long as he's in a CALORIC DEFICIT, getting his micros in and getting adequate protein, then his diet is absolutely fine.

Fuck off you dumbass low carb/keto fad diet faggots, he works a manual labor and would need carbs to help fuel him for his job, and performance in the gym.

Honestly anyone who recommends keto is retarded, and probably are absolutely weak dyel faggots.

>Sugar will have you unable to lose fat while in a caloric deficit
Why are you even giving advice, I mean honestly?

Keto is an excuse for fatasses to "lose weight" while wolfing down bacon and cheeseburgers, minus the bun of course.

I'm 6ft 3 and 4500 calories a day only gets me to 180lbs even with gear. Ive been doing GOMAD for months with 2 large meals.

This whole thread shows that "calories in/calories out" isn't enough.

How do you get a deficit at 3300 if you aren't an athlete? People who work manual labor are notoriously LESS fit than other jobs, there is no way you can cut at 3300 unless you're 6'6, youre 250 lbs, or yoire an athlete

Because they are working constantly for 8+hours, the work can be very taxing on the body, and doing any form of low-mid intensity exercise for 8 or more hours will burn a LOT of calories.

My powerlifting coach is 6' and 94kg and maintains at 4.2k because he is on his feet all day, while I at 6'5" 122kg maintain at 4k because I'm sedentary outside of the gym.

a 200lbs man does not have 3800 calories TDEE without some insane steroids dosages/activity levels/DNP and work as a construction guy or something.

At 180lbs and 2 grams of gear and a moderately physical life I'm barely hitting 3000.

also theres no way in hell that insanely carb heavy diet of yours only has 287g carbs and 230g protein.

more like 350+ carbs and 160ish protein.

Fatsos have much, much higher insulin resistance than normal human beings you stupid shit.

Keto is disproportionally better at equal calories than "muh balanced" diet.

Setting the carbs low (~100) with only complex carbs is almost as good as keto and tons better than any stupid shit balanced meal plan an 8% bodyfat roider competitor might suggest.

>also theres no way in hell that insanely carb heavy diet of yours only has 287g carbs and 230g protein.

i calculated everything with myfitnesspal.

I was 185lbs for a month continuously doing GOMAD with 4500 total calories a day and didn't gain a single pound, even when taking testosterone, everyone's different especially if your over 6ft 3

>gomad

you weren't digesting most of that shit properly, no wonder how good you think your nordic whatever lactose tolerant genes are.

>he thinks a 5'6 manlet 220lbs olympian has less metabolism than some 6'6 lanklet skinnyfat loser at 220lbs

havin a laff mate.

I always read "get your micros", but nobody evers say WHICH micros. Which micros are the most important to not neglect?

Be me 5' 11" male weigh 165lbs, cutting on 3500cal a day. Eating 600+ carbs a day. Lost 3 pounds for the last 3 weeks straight.

So calories in calories out is bullshit then, because of digestion.

uh yeah no shit?

thermal effects of food, insulin spiking, how well you digest certain foods definitely play a role.

You think eating a pure simple carb diet of only chips, white bread, fruits and pasta and a high protein low carb(mostly complex) moderate fat diet gives you the same body at say, 3000 calories?