Does lifting make up for not being indian?

Does lifting make up for not being indian?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_as_an_emerging_superpower
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, Pajeet. We've been through this before. Just because you curl and use your own pee instead of tren to look like zyzz, DOES NOT make you exempt.

Idk man, how strong are you?

god indians are so disgusting and inferior. It makes me feel like some kind of bigot to be so revolted by them but I just cannot help it.

savages

how do people this attractive live?

10/10 would shit in street with

strong self projection. inferiority complex?

DESIGNATED

Can't lift away the stench of curry, Pajeet.

Look how much space there is between the top of his head (not hair) and the roof of the car. 10/10 face but a super manlet.

Life is usually easy mode especially if you are good looking from a young age. You just have to put in a little effort and people will just lap you up

Also why is there an Indian thread almost everyday? Kinda looking insecure if you ask me

Even the "10/10" Indians look off. Anybody else feel like a slightly above average white guy could pull more easily than him?

lmao like you?

>Grasping at straws this badly

definitely not

that's a handsome guy, user

No, only suicide will make up for not being Indian.

Indians are the Ferengi from star trek, nobody likes them and they just care about profit

Why are indians so perfect?

this is actually how other races view indian pajeet's and guupdah's

Would cuddle with. No homo

being indian like myself is just great

Whitey mad that India is the next global superpower. Your fear of pajeet is noted

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_as_an_emerging_superpower

sikhs are brotier

>inb4 the usual "B-BUT HE HAS WHITE FEATURES"

Why is bushy eyebrows the attractive thing now?

I'm assuming it's a counter-culture thing. Like we don't really have eyebrows and suddenly bushy eyebrows are unique. I've always found bushy eyebrows on men to be attractive but looks fucking ugly on women

>has a population of 1.3 BILLION
>less GDP than countries with 50 million

>Falling for bait

You are no smarter than the average street shitter

Bushy eyebrows accentuate the brow making it look larger, a heavy brow is an indicator of high testosterone thus being more desired by women during their ovulating stages.

Also why women with big bushy eyebrows are disgusting.

Because it makes them look manly.

Coming back to OP, I'm actually surprised by how good looking some Indian men are. Guess you learn something new every day

These are like the top .05% of Indian men. The ones you see at the gym are the DYEL fags in collared shirts and jeans trying to curl 20lbs surrounded by a bunch of other DYEL stinky indians.

>Bushy eyebrows accentuate the brow making it look larger, a heavy brow is an indicator of high testosterone thus being more desired by women during their ovulating stages.
So why is it my past four girlfriends wanted to pluck my bushy eyebrows? Chicks are weird. Attracted to bushy eyebrows, want to pluck them once acquired.

I'm not Indian though.

>These are like the top .05% of Indian men.
>implying 325,000 Indian men look that good
Probably more like 0.0005%.

Never said all of them look good. Plus every race is like that, tons of ugly with loads of average and very few good looking ones

Anyway you guys should stop making these threads. Makes it look like you are really insecure, not sure if it's the /pol/tards or the Pajeets but it's time you guys stopped with these shitty threads

Why did God make it so only 5 percent of the world population can be attractive?

So that we can make Chad and feels threads

>Why did God make it so only 5 percent of the world population can be attractive?
>again, thinking it's as high as 5%

That's just how girls are. My ex met me when I had no beard and she hated facial hair, then wanted me to keep my facial hair instead of shaving it off.

Then what percentage would you say it is?

You'd be considered good looking but as a fetus your face was mashed up against your own placenta.

Cuz she sees me, an alpha male, with a nice beard and she thinks she can have the pocket version of me, in you. Have fun being cucked fagot.

OK Pajeet Cesodia

>The indian inferiority complex is so abysmal it needs to post on a chinese goat herding runestone.
Indian men are creepy,desperate weirdos who are pushy with women,not with men and don't get that "no " means "NO".not smart,not manly,no artistic drive,awful background and that baseless arrogance makes them look even smaller to me.Stop being so frustrated and stupid all the time.Stop adding girls on social media and if we accept,and if we're nice to you it doesn't mean we want to fuck.Not with you.

Indian girls are somehow the opposite and their parents hate them while worshipping their loser boys.Indian sisters are so discriminated compared to their indian brothers.

Look at this guy.
>earrings
>highlights
>caterpillar brows
>old trying to be young
>skin
I'm just done,I could go on,but it looks as if he is trying to pull the spanish look but just no.

>their parents hate them while worshipping their loser boys
This would be hilarious if it weren't so true and the cause of so much terrible shit happening.

How the fuck can those idiots be proud of the beta-est of beta males?

Did you always pretend to be a chick on a Malaysian snake charmer forum or is it just for this thread?

I agree with the points you raise tho

The whole region is like that, India, Pakistan (even worse than Indians), Bangladesh and China. Boys are put on a pedestal while girls are treated like shit

POO
O
O

>being this jealous

the butthurt you give off is giving me a boner

did an indian steal your girlfriend

Indeed he is trying to look like Fernando Martinez

There is nothing wrong with being Indian. Stop being insecure man.

poo in loo
o
o

i
n

l
o
o

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

when your country needs a song like this, it's pretty embarrassing.

>averageindianguy.jpg
The average Poo In The Loo are mostly ugly fucks that guy looks like a mix of Poo.