Why even lift when you are a nice guy?

I will just be a buff nice guy that gets friendzoned. :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoever wrote the text in the pic, sounds like the average frustrated chump.

Anyway, being a buff nice guy still beats being a hungry skeleton nice guy.

Op pic is written by one of those guys who pretends to be nice, but calls girls roasties online.

Perma virgins

>2016
>lifting for women

>Anyway, being a buff nice guy still beats being a hungry skeleton nice guy.
this is obviously a troll thread but this is still true

Most guys in my experience treat their first girlfriend like a princess, after that relationship fails, they lose some of the idealism and relationships become more balanced.

If you feel like you are friendzoned by someone stop putting so much effort into the relationship, the healthiest thing is to slowly remove them from your life. As men we are biologically inclined when we see an attractive woman to imagine a life with her, just keep that in mind.

Evaluate why you believe your attempts a establishing a romantic relationship failed, alter your behavior for the next opportunity.

There's no need to be an asshole to women.

You do what you think is right.
If she cucks you, she doesn't deserves you, it's that simple. People seem to think that you can't have self-respect without being an asshole.

Only douchey nerds with no self-awareness call themselves "nice guys".

This.

>I held open a door for this girl
>Now she'll surely fuck me!
>She didn't fuck me! That bitch!

A few things OP,

>You cannot negotiate desire. If you have to explain to a girl why she should be attracted to you, her vagina will dry up like a raisin in the Sahara desert. She will resent you if she feels that she has to reciprocate your efforts with sex. Women are not aroused by men making sacrifices for them.

>You get oneitis because you become fixated on one girl and adopt a scarcity mentality. This reveals itself in subtle (and often not so subtle) behaviors in your interactions with her, which more often than not drive her away. Keep your options open, keep talking to other girls, and your clingy behavior will cease.

>Sex should ideally be preceded by ambient anxiety or discomfort of some kind. If you are regularly scheduling a "sexy night in" weeks in advance and commemorating the occasion with candles, scented oil and a fucking Enya CD YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG

>Women care more about WHAT you are than WHO you are. There are millionaire CEO chumps who have to sponsor girls for sex, and chad slayers on minium wage living on someone's sofa.

>Attractive and arousing do not always overlap.

>Women want you to be dominant with them but will resent you if you need to have this spelled out for you.

>Familiarity and comfort are anathema to arousal. Women will cry a river about wanting Mr Dependable then go off to fuck Mr Exciting. Women need their imaginations stoked. Keep her on her toes and be unpredictable

>You have to create the impression that you are desired by the opposite sex and have options. The aim here is not to manipulate her but to maintain her interest in you and keep her imagination stoked.

>Like does not necessarily attract like. Common interests can get your foot in the door, but if she suspects you are tailoring your interests to better meet hers she will be turned off instantly

>There is no "one". It's a meme. The only woman that most men receive unconditional love from is their mother, and a lot of us don't even get that.

Ok heres my advice my brother told me and it works if you don't want too chase. Friendzone them first. If they dont take an interest in you, don't pursue.

Aren't those all excerpts from the book "Models"?

>Women care more about WHAT you are than WHO you are. There are millionaire CEO chumps who have to sponsor girls for sex, and chad slayers on minium wage living on someone's sofa.
What did he mean by this?

>Most guys in my experience treat their first girlfriend like a princess, after that relationship fails, they lose some of the idealism and relationships become more balanced.
Mfw this is me
Also /thread

If you're funny/charismatic rather boring/successful

described me pretty well too.

only unattractive guys are "nice" guys

attractive people seemingly treat girls like garbage because they don't really want it. Either they don't want to commit to a single person, or don't find that person attractive. I've done the same thing, treat girls terrible, even when they are into me. I don't want to lead them on, so i'll fuck with them, don't really care

>there are people on this board that unironically eat this pasta up

>only unattractive guys are "nice" guys
Attractive guys who are nice excist
They are just aware that theyre attraction is not on point, work on it and improve.
However these males are very rare since the people willing to improve themselves from unattractive to attractive is quite low
I came from the bottem myself and I rate myself around 6 and sometimes get numbers like 5 or 7.
It all comes down to the other person their prefference

me

But any of those things can equally describe 'who' or 'what' you are, no?

I usto be a nice guy and by that i mean i would imagine i would be the guy to listen to what they had to say and be there and cuddle with them when theyre down now Veeky Forums helped me be become a misogynist who only looks at women like objects

Other way around for me desuyo. I used to be nice because I wanted puss. Now I'm nice when I want to be because I want to be. It's less like I'm a nice guy and more like I'm kind, and empathetic.
I still see women as objects if I don't know them. That's pretty normal though.

Kek I was redpilled before I even got my first gf

Find the one
Not the cliché best grill in the world because she doesn't excist
By the one I mean the most pure girll you will meet
Filled with love and integrity she changed my opinion about woman
Not about all woman because most woman are retarded as fuck
But about the fact female hearts filled with integrity still excist
Mfw I know I can make get her as my gf

>BUT COUNTLESS HOURS OF VIDYA GAMES HAVE TAUGHT ME THAT BEING NICE TO GRILLS MEANS THEY'LL SLEEP WITH ME!

>Comparing vidya to real life
>Living in reality
Choose one

OP here:
No retarded fuckface it's what the bitches tell us. They want nice guys and then they go out with assholes.
I don't get it. Did they not give you sex in return?
No they don't. I think you missed the point. Read it again.
> only unattractive guys are "nice" guys
Yes very much so
Good read.
There is a reason to be an asshole to them. They are hypocritical cunts.

>No retarded fuckface it's what the bitches tell us. They want nice guys and then they go out with assholes

Because society pressures them into saying that's what they want. If they answered honestly and say "I want an exciting dude who keeps things interesting and leaves my pussy looking like a punched lasagna 4 nights a week", they think people will think they're a whore (or at least, a bad person).

Women are dumb and not only do what society tells them, but infer things that they think society is telling them that nobody is actually saying

"[spoiler] lol true! [/spoiler]"

I didn't need this feel today

I'll just do the MGTOW shit and eventually commit suicide once I reach the end stages of what I can accomplish.

Is this archived?

Women are a lot of work, I swear once sex robots become indistinguishable from the real thing (relationship aspects as well) men won't bother going for real women.

Even more so now that marriage offers nothing positive for any western man.

W-w-why would you punch lasagna?

Here friend

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI

Come bros thats his backpack...his three backpacks...

well in the defense of women, most will dump the dude if he's too much of an asshole.

then talk about him constantly for the length of the relationship while she recovers and posts on facebook about getting hit on by creeps even though you can tell her pussy and soul is destroyed from her previous relationship because of all the drunk statuses and pictures about books containing quotes about self worth

B A S I C

Academia has only decreased my perception of women.

kek. this is pretty accurate

This looks like it originated on /pol/

Sounds more /r9k/ than /pol/. Not that it really matters, the underlying issues are often the same.

Here's a red pill for the dreamers: don't fool yourself into thinking there's a perfect woman out there who will love you unconditionally. If you don't bring anything to the table (looks, finances, structure, etc), you're a genetic dead end. Don't depend on finding the" right one" because it will fuck your life up if you let it. Suck it up.

i cant tell you how often these guys are seen irl
the worst part is they never know its them

>tfw afraid to beat women
>tfw too high iq and high morality to run DOM game
what do

>No retarded fuckface it's what the bitches tell us. They want nice guys and then they go out with assholes.
If you call people "retarded fuckface" and women "bitches", you're not that nice of a guy m8.

In a sense you are right. A lot of guys went through ugly phases at high school then blossomed at a later date. But a lot of them never shake the "nice guy" mentality they used as their crutch in school, and have to settle for women who are below them in the looks department as a result

>No retarded fuckface it's what the bitches tell us. They want nice guys and then they go out with assholes.

JUDGE WOMEN BY THEIR ACTIONS AND NOT THEIR WORDS. Women are very rarely up front about what arouses them, and often are not directly aware of it themselves.

>Women are a lot of work

For chumps who have been conditioned to keep drinking the beta kool aid, yes. For Chad, this stuff comes naturally. Internalize the mindset and this will become second nature to you. It's never too late to change.

>>tfw too high iq and high morality to run DOM game
What a bullshit excuse. Cope more faggot

>having to go through all these hoops just to attract and keep a woman
>woman are this shallow
>tfw all you ever wanted in life was for someone to care about you as much as you care about them without the bitcb being bat shit crazy

Yup. If you're gonna be screwed, you might as well be buff while you get screwed

See >For chumps who have been conditioned to keep drinking the beta kool aid, yes. For Chad, this stuff comes naturally. Internalize the mindset and this will become second nature to you. It's never too late to change.

Women are not shallow. They simply do not respond to rational attempts at seduction.

What does that even mean?

spot on man

Most men have a deductive, problem-solving mindset when it comes to dealings with women. It usually goes like "I like woman. Woman likes x. If I want to get woman to like me, I must do or get x." A lot of guys go the extra mile by desexualising themselves in an attempt to prove that they are "not like other guys"

The problem is that women are not aroused by men making any kind of sacrifice for them. At best it will signal to them that you are a chump who will raise Chad's kids for her.

Exciting dude doesnt exist, they are exciting for a couple of months, everyone will reach a point of comfort ability with their partner, and if they're too flakey and assholish they will start to look elsewhere, if they're too clingy and needy they will also start to look elsewhere. Pretty much the only people that stay together do so out of mutual respect, dependance and not wanting to hurt one another, everyone will get over the initial spark, and the "in love" feeling. We're not meant to be with one individual, look at statistics with married couples, the majority of them are unhappy in some way and would not have married the same person if they could go back.

Meant for

>Exciting dude doesnt exist, they are exciting for a couple of months, everyone will reach a point of comfort ability with their partner, and if they're too flakey and assholish they will start to look elsewhere

The problem is that most self described assholes overdo it by shouting from the rooftops that they find other girls hot or want to hit town with the boys or whatever. Granted, it's the opposite of clingy, but if you are no longer engaging/endearing and no longer getting an emotional response she will get bored of it. You being an asshole becomes predictable, which is the opposite of arousing. You need to be a covert rather than overt asshole

>Dat Tomassi brudda

just so you know, "nice guy" usually translates to "beta af".

I cant relate to the nice guy mentality or friendzoning at all, ive never been friendzoned and im not a nice guy as in i do things and expect things in return.

My only problem with dating is a severe lack of prospects/options, at my most active in searching for datable girls i found two in one year.
I dont mind rejection but i dont get the chance to be rejected because i rarely find dateable girls
How do i fix this problem?

>being an asshole to women
man people keep not getting it
women want a fucking person, not a spineless sponge and not an asshole
It's about being confident. An asshole makes everything about him and only looks for him, while if you're confident you're gonna actually think about what you're doing and then go with whatever the fuck you deem good. That means you can make a sacrifice or two, and it also means you can tell the girl you want some alone time, or go out with friends or whatever, and if she doesn't like it - tough luck, you're not here to be her personal toy. The biggest trap people fall into is that they lose their self, they change, they just become yes-men, listening to their girls unconditionally. That's not attractive to anyone, everyone wants to be with an actual human being. The only thing you're gonna get with that mindset is someone who doesn't give a fuck about you and quite literally only uses you.
Also, most people are shit, men and women. You just don't want to fuck men generally (then again, this is Veeky Forums) so you don't make excuses for them until shit reaches the boiling point.

lower your standards, doh

Whats wrong with my standards?
Im looking for a decently cute girl who isnt obcenly obese
I dont think its unreasonable to not want an ugly obese chick, dont you?