Toxoplasmosis

Friendly reminder that if you are a tallfag then you are probably infected by toxoplasmosis and have a higher change of faggot tendencies.

biology-bytes.com/toxoplasma-personality-behavior/
jeb.biologists.org/content/216/1/127
scientificamerican.com/article/rage-disorder-linked-with-parasite-found-in-cat-feces/

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526142/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24986706
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17094613
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and have a higher chance of faggot tendencies*

You realize this is a fitness board right?

Fuck off

Toxoplasmosis also increases testosterone

trip on mena

>brain/muscle parasite
>not health related
Holy shit it's like toxoplasmosis is making you type this. Why so defensive?

So? Who gives a shit about testosterone if you are going to be a faggot anyway?

Friendly reminder that caring about testosterone is a meme.

>not wanting to be a big muscular cute bear

Who cares about sexuality if you're going to be a little bitch who can't get laid anyways?

>not going full faggot
You are a beta even at that.

>this much projection

Toxoplasmosis is a real thing you fucking mong. Those worms in the pic are the toxoplasmosis parasites that are in your fucking brain right now convincing you to post this shitty rationalization.

>A lower second- to fourth-digit length ratio,greater body height in men, longer duration of pregnancy, and higher sex ratio (ie, more male births) suggest that Toxoplasma-infected subjects have a higher level of testosterone. High levels of steroid hormones have been associated with lower cellular immunity.

>Thus, the most parsimonious explanation of the observed high testosterone–toxoplasmosis association is a higher risk of Toxoplasma infection in subjects with higher levels of testosterone and therefore a weaker immunity. Alternatively, in an evolutionary sense, the behavioral changes induced by T. gondii could be side effects of the organism's increase in testosterone in order to impair the cellular immunity of the host and thus increase the chances of surviving in the host organism.

>a higher risk of Toxoplasma infection in subjects with higher levels of testosterone and therefore a weaker immunity.

>increase in testosterone in order to impair the cellular immunity of the host and thus increase the chances of surviving in the host organism.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526142/

Lol, gtfo my board you nerds

please look at this post you toxoplasmosis shill

>Symptoms include muscle pain, fever, and headache, all of which can last for weeks.
Yeah no you'd know something was wrong.

OP is either a garden-variety troll, or an anti-gay hatemonger, or a closeted homosexual looking for an excuse.

Sage, hide, report troll threads, lads.

Those symptoms are for latent toxoplasmosis (non-cyst form) which only happens in immune-compromised individuals like faggots with AIDS and newborn babies. Though even in cyst form, toxoplasmosis still effects individuals through their brain.

Learn to science you fucking retard.

in b4 fitizens start asking the macro/calorie content of cat shit.

>waa t-toxoplasmosis isnt real gaise
>i-i'm totally not infected with toxoplasmosis
>f-fuck you OP for talking about toxoplasmosis i hope a cure never comes along and i hope you die for telling people to be careful of cat shit
Holy shit... what is wrong with this world

explain to me why the premise of the post is that diseases that modify its host organism for better propagation, then it goes on how about toxoplasmosis makes people gay

you may not know this, but gay couples dont procreate

We need to eradicate toxoplasmosis and the people infected with it need to be quarantined.
>inb4 toxoplasmosis fags shitfling at me

probably because being faggot is just one of the side effects of erratic, immature and risk taking behavior.

not to mention that you can be a faggot and still procreate. you may not know this but "bisexuality" "pansexuality" etc is something that is being propagated as normal, look at pic related

and toxoplasmosis is also spread by semen for what it's worth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24986706
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17094613
who is to say that toxoplasmosis doesn't thrive in faggots? it doesn't have to necessarily make it's host procreate, it just has to procreate itself and spread between hosts.

you seem a bit defensive. why is that?

get a trip so we can filter you.

OP what is your goal? Are you trying to rationalize your sexuality? Trying to feel superior to others? Is this just bait?
I feel sorry for you OP. I hope one day you can look in the mirror and be happy :)
We're all gonna make it

fag gtfo