Estrogen

How big a deal is items containing estrogen like beer and plastic? My lunch is in plastic containers and i use shampoo everyday etc.
Yesterday there was a thread making me really uncomfy as nearly everything will make you a mega gyno tranny hamplanet... Are there any infopic or something on this subject or is it just autism?

Bonus question: Can u drink too much water? I drink 4 L a day but i could easily drink nearly double i think

>shampoo
No plastic was easy, but now I can't even bathe properly anymore ?

How about you lift instead of worrying about such trivial shit?

>plastic was easy
How the fuck do you store your food?

apparently the liquid estrogen that is whole milk is considered as a pretty good food by the most

>No plastic was easy, but now I can't even bathe properly anymore ?
I bought an oldschool bar of soap at the store today because i got scared.
I have used the cheapest shampoo they got up until now but im going to throw that out.

>Can u drink too much water? I drink 4 L a day but i could easily drink nearly double i think

Yes, stick to the recommended values, drinking too much can cause overhydration. Also my chemistry teacher once said that you shouldn't drink too much water for the same reason you shouldn't drink distilled water at all - it flushes out microelements from your body. IDK how true the last one is though.

cover with tinfoil

The thread yesterday mentioned that you should store food in glass containers but wtf..? Can't mealprep 30 meals on sunday in glass containers.

>apparently the liquid estrogen that is whole milk is considered as a pretty good food by the most
I drink 1L of whole milk every day f4m

>Yes, stick to the recommended values, drinking too much can cause overhydration. Also my chemistry teacher once said that you shouldn't drink too much water for the same reason you shouldn't drink distilled water at all - it flushes out microelements from your body. IDK how true the last one is though.
Found some calculator online that said i had to drink 4L so I guess I'll stick to that

Are we sure that aluminum doesn't have some magical estrogenic properties also?

How measurable are the effects of plastic introducing estrogen?

Trying not to sound like an even bigger faggot than I already am, but i head aluminum is kinda bad also. I don't know in the US but in Denmark you are supposed to put the food against a specific side of the foil as one of the sides have some kind og gloss thing on it

So basically don't put food on the shiny side?

No

Don't put food on the dull side? or is it specific to the brand

Its the stuff that make it shine that gets absorbed into the food i heard from someone at my job who wrote her phd on a subject close to it

yo dude we're talking about food not your head

The best way is to wear a altitude mask, they also double as a protection from aerooestrogen

I also avoid showers due to estrogen content in the water (filled with estrogen due to flushed birth control)

I always filter and then boil my water before drinking, in my pure metal water boiler

kek

:(

Dude if you're worried about estrogen just take the occasional blood test and keep your bodyfat down

There's no need to get tinfoil

>implying you actually need shampoo

>aluminium
enjoy your alzheimer's

What kind of metal is it? If its steel you have to worry about chromium leeching from it during the boiling

The only way to be safe is to acoustically levitate and microwave boil your water

>Implying you need to shower

Don't know about all plastics, but about BPA I can give some clear answers. Do not worry about BPA ever. It is all a ruse to make you pay more money for simple things such as water bottles and food containers.

>not using electrolysis to produce H_2 and O_2 than igniting it in glass vacuum chamber, running it through glass condenser and drinking from glass tube

Is it true that all paper that is dyed white has this estrogenic shit too?

Wtf are you even supposed to use?

Good one m8

Just drink or eat a decent amount of testosterone every day to make up for it. Bull semen is a very good source, or their testicles if you can get hold of them.

>Also my chemistry teacher once said that you shouldn't drink too much water for the same reason you shouldn't drink distilled water at all

its not like charcoal

the difference between regular water and distilled water is tiny, it's not like the lack of the tiny amount of trace minerals is going to mean every nutrient in your body starts getting omsosised into your pee

only if you heat it brah

Don't shampoo every day unless you've literally gotten dirty or fucked your shit up.

Once every few days tbqh

Make sure you're eating something salty or with sodium in it if you're drinking more than the recommended daily intake of water. I highly doubt you're "flushing" minerals out of your body just by drinking a little bit more water than usual.

basically everything made with modern technology (plastic and dyes, everything is dyed, skin care products) has some phito/xeno/whatevo-estrogen it it.
And as we know, the average test in males is decreasing over the decades.

But we also know that there are many males that maintain healthy (1000 around) test levels. In my opinion diet, sport, sleep and a proper lifestyle is much more important than avoiding plastic.

AFAIK there was no studies conducted on immediate effects. If you want to be a scientific hero - do one; check your test levels, eliminate plastic for some time, check them again. But you need to remember about not changing anything else.

as a long hair guy that has hair many girls are jelly off - I agree with subop. Even "allergic" and "baby" shampoos will iritate your skin. You need to find a really good brand.
As a protip I can add; cold or lukewarm water, never hot!

subtle and suave

What if you just put shampoo on your hand, then rub the hair and immediately wash off instead of letting it "act"/sit on the hair for a few mins?

I use wax and I gotta wash it basically everyday because if I'm not lifting I'm having box

>Can u drink too much water? I drink 4 L a day but i could easily drink nearly double i think
How much water you need to drink depends on multiple factors.

>Temperature
>How much do you really sweat
>What you eat
>The amount of physical exercise
>Individual stuff

Fortunately, your body knows that and tells you when it needs water. That's pretty cool, but also pretty obvious that in billions of years of evolution our bodies came up with a mechanism to check on our hydration. Forcing yourself to drink more has no real significant benefits, but also no real downsides. Generally though most guidelines are bullshit. Just drink when you feel thirsty and you will be fine. 4 litres/day is generally not considered harmful under any circumstances. 8 might be though.