How to cope with being alone forever Veeky Forums?

How to cope with being alone forever Veeky Forums?

It's not that I'm ugly. I'm actually pretty attractive, and I don't have any problem getting pussy.
But I have come to the realization that human relationships are vain and shallow as fuck. Women will never love you truly (I'm actually convinced that women are not capable to love someone for real, expect maybe their own child, although my mom never really loved me), and they wont really care for you. There is no real communication between the 2 genders.

I feel so alone and depressed. Even lifting or drinking wont fill my void.

just start roiding

undo the red pill

The only reason I would do this, is in hope it will put me out of my misery. Once and for all.

>tfw women are shallow animals.

It'll be okay, user. You're going to make it.

We're all going to make it.

Go see a therapist because you're fucked in the head

You have one life to live user.

Just use and abuse everyone you meet

OP here, meant to use this image.

Get high after ur workout

kill yourself

That place is for /NEET/ though

you tell me man

the two girls i would've genuinely moved together with and built a life disappointed me

feeling alone aswell

That's my favorite Veeky Forums picture.

>There is no real communication between the 2 genders.

Just because you type something doesn't make it true.

You should read "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren. It'll help you a lot OP.

periscope your suicide

>I'm actually pretty attractive, and I don't have any problem getting pussy.
Check out Chad Thundercock over here!
I just fill up all of my time with work, hobbies, and timesinks to keep my existential dread from seeping into my thoughts. Can't feel like eating a gun over the fact that no woman will ever love me when I'm focusing on my bulking diet, learning a second and third language, or spending hours experimenting with efficiency builds on Factorio.

The real relationship goals is that of the lone alchemist magician who little by little cracks into the cogs and wheels of the machinery of reality and delves into the mysteries of the universe, always leveling his skills up and always chaste, always temperant.

The only love one needs is the one that naturally comes from God.

>have friends to hang out with and have fun or do sports
>have a gf to fuck
>have the internet to talk about your hobbies and 'deep' stuff you are interested in
That's it.

>BAWWW BAWW BUT MUH PERFECT PRINCESS DOESN'T EXIST BAWWW
Ok grow up and deal with it

become a sage

>(I'm actually convinced that women are not capable to love someone for real,
Luckily, there's an answer. The Wonderful World of Traps

>although my mom never really loved me
Not a psychologist but maybe that's why you have trust issues with women?

More of these pls

> Women will never love you truly (I'm actually convinced that women are not capable to love someone for real)

Jesus christ you are fucking retarded. Stop being a self centred autist. One day I hope you look back at that sentance and realise.

It's actually not too hard to find girls and young women up to their late teens who'll be sweet to you and look at male/female relations with natural innocence. The problem is that she's meant to meet some over-the-wall busted up whore who's miserable and feels the need to corrupt her aswell, be it her professor, boss, or even her own mom, who'll make her drink the post-modernity kool aid and become either a basic club bitch or a pixie-haired damaged tumblrina.
If she's in a long term relationship with a wholesome bf, they'll try to convince her she's "missing out" and the "healthy" thing to do is throw her fertility away jumping from one cock to the next until she's old, alone and miserable like them. A vigilant father is pivotal to avoid that, but what do they know?
There are wholesome qt's out there, who were brought up right, in love, discipline and religion by both parents. Girls who don't hate men, girls who get excited with the prospect of marrying a good man in her early 20's, support him and take care of his children. But they're so rare these days, you have to be vigilant and get them young.

vaginal jew detected

women arent capable of loving the way a man loves. the only true love a woman feels is for her children and her self, men are nothing but replaceable hosts to the parasite that is woman.

Elliot?

9 times out of 10, the girl who breaks a guys heart was a fucking cunt whose personality of being a cunt was forgiven because he was given access to her, yes, you guessed it. dudes meet girls on tinder and in bars and then turn around and get heartbroken and think "wow omg how could this happen, i had no idea!!! wtf i hate women now". it's like diving in a bakery bin, eating shitty pastries then hating pastries because your dumpster pastries were shit. stop paying attention to shit girls who all of your mates know will break your heart but don't have the balls to tell you.

>pretty attractive
pics or you're 100% an ugly incel

This. Although, too many fathers have drunk the koolaid, and still treat their daughters like little princesses. It reminds me of my dorm neighbour.
> total slut, has a guy over almost every week
> went through a nude phase, where she would send out nude photos
> someone eventually sends a photo to her father
>don't know exactly what happened, but he still pays for her to stay there
I don't know who comes off worse here, him or her
The modern woman

all love + no discipline = permissiveness

It truelt hurts me from the inside knowing most young girls arent the girls my mother promised me they would be. Look im not some loser that thinks that girls are perfect but my mother FREEWILLINGLY married at the age of 18 back then with my father and everything went perfect

18 to even 25 year old seem very childish and immature to me taking snapchats all day long worrying about nothing but their make-up and latest trends and mostly IDEALS. Social media REALLY fucked this generation up prime examples being "role"models such as Rihanna slutting out is somehow "cool" now this is just an example

Fuck if I could id slit her troath and dump Rihanna in the woods

Pretty much this, and get a fucking job.

Actually I don't have a gf since a long time, but I'm not a pussy shitty emo-whinning about that.

Start a life, get a job, go out with some pals to do shit and having fun, grab a beer and relax once in a while, got hobbies (I'm software developer, I enjoy doing some electronics stuff, and cars pal, plus I like pro-bikes, I'll enjoy watching The big tours, Vuelta al españa is awesome by the way).

Since last year I got knees issues, serious problems with my knees, bad diet and bad workout almost detroyed, so for the moment I'm doing no workout, but I'm way too busy at work and doing my stuff for being a lazy shitty ass for complain about my life.

what is meme man eating? ben and jerries? does he even lift?

your story is like a remake of
>girl fucks a bunch of chads on the first date and then wonders why they dont show any more interest after fucking them
>starts hating men

guess what, women and men are different.
your little story doesnt fit the issue at all. just ask the guy who worked his ass off his entire life for his family and the moment his woman gets bored she cheats or wants divorce.

this is the reason women voted for no fault divorce laws you fucking idiot.

also if you look at (western) females on a grander scale you can see that men gave them everything they could ever desire (civiliztion, safety, washingmachines..) and more and how do they repay them, they get the vote, immediately use it to eliminate all female responsibility (womens lib, sexual lib..) they install the welfare state, abort millions of children annually, so they dont have to suffer the consequences of their demented actions. then they vote for more and bigger government every chance they get.

i could go on how the parties women vote for are importing low iq replacement populations by the millions, killing whats left of what held civilization together, destroying our gene pool, and finally and completely stabbing their own men and children in the back, destroying what took millenias to build, forever.

fuck women, seriously.

Wait until all your friends start getting married and the wives basically force you out of the social group because you're single

>Women will never love you truly
Pro-tip. It is what it is.

I used to do 2.5pl bench, 4pl squat, 5.5pl8 dl at 250 pounds.

You know I coped?

I didn't. I gave up. I'm now an obese loser who's afraid to leave his room, even for a short walk to get him on the right track back towards fitness.

I realized that women are useless, easy targets, there's no point in conquest. When you realize that, even if you were obese and retarded, you could still just BUY pussy for cheap. It wasn't even hard to get.

And then you realize that, even in looking for companionship with a guy, that the only thing he WANTS to do is fuck. He just wants your dick, he wants your body, he doesn't want you as a person. So once again, no point in conquest.

We can quote Greek philosophers all we want, but the only one that has ever made sense is Epicurus.

When we say . . . that pleasure is the end and aim, we do not mean the pleasures of the prodigal or the pleasures of sensuality, as we are understood to do by some through ignorance, prejudice or wilful misrepresentation. By pleasure we mean the absence of pain in the body and of trouble in the soul. It is not by an unbroken succession of drinking bouts and of revelry, not by sexual lust, nor the enjoyment of fish and other delicacies of a luxurious table, which produce a pleasant life; it is sober reasoning, searching out the grounds of every choice and avoidance, and banishing those beliefs through which the greatest tumults take possession of the soul.
—Epicurus, "Letter to Menoeceus"

The only life worth living is one as free from pain as possible. And the pain from being alone and sheltered is easier dealt with than the pain of realizing that your efforts are pointless and futile.

they do it because you're a 'bad influence' on their husbands lmao

You sound deeply hurt what happened man

You need more b12

d e e p
e
e
p

Well aware. Direct quote from friends wife to him "I don't want you going out hanging out with your single friends who don't have to answer to anyone"

>mfw its a lonely thread episode

Watch me meme
Now watch me Pepe
Watch me meme, meme
Now watch me Pepe

pfff fuck that shit. we come back here everyday. whats next? having 40% bodyfat and crying about it on tumblr?

Maybe you are a cactus?

I felt like this for a few years user. I unfortunately can't slap you with some "here's what you do", I can however share with you some experience.

For the first time in 6 years I am single as of last month. In this time I've reviewed all of my relationships to women, sexual or platonic, and I've learned a great deal about myself, males and females.

Primarily, I have a check list. I need boxes ticked and if they aren't, that relationship will not last. It has been important for me to over the years adjust these boxes and become more lenient, sacrifice is a necessary and admirable virtue found in real men, so I'll give up some of my hobbies/likes and put up with some of her flaws, but ultimately, I need the fundamental boxes ticked. Cook, clean, not a loud mouthed bigot, no side-cut, not a whore etc. Point being user, once I hold that list up against the masses, 99% of all women are automatically non viable candidates, they simply don't meet my criteria for a long term relationship.

What this has done for me though, is make me truly see what it is I want from someone and this image, this idea of what it would feel like to meet someone who had the foundation I required and I was her match equally, it has caused me to want to become the best I can for this hypothetical woman out there in the ether. I understand most people need something tangable and suffer from 5 minute syndrome ie. (what can I eat, screw or entertain myself with for the next few minutes) but I feel blessed to be above that.

I want her, and am willing to wait for it, and should it never come, then nothing of value with be lost, a one night stand here and a failed marriage there, but I potentially gain the woman of my actual dreams or atleast become a good man without having to deal with horrible women.

Hope this helps user, God speed.

I'm not OP but I'm glad I got to read that.
Fucking capped.

I know I shouldn't post this probaly here because some of you guys just life with a very narrow view on the world and also in terms of woman but I will risk the incoming londons and flame from you, senpais.

Back in the days I was with this one guy. He was my first boyfriend, a male-slut while I was still a virgin at the age of 19 because I wanted to save my purity for the one guy I want to spend my whole life with. I met him through my theater group and I didnt even fall in love with him at first due to how he always hit on girls and was quite a slacker. Back in the day I finished my second semester in biology (i skipped 2 years in school) and it would never occur to me that I will be with a guy who is a neet.

But well one summer we went to a different city quite far away from my hometown to train for our peformance in a big festival. It was the most fun I had ever in my life and things happend. The one guy who always tried to hit on me somehow became my boyfriend. Looking back I wish I was just strong enough to say no because it was this moment which made this whole mess known as myself today. But I was blind. All I saw back then was this misunderstood guy who spilled out his heart to me, whose gf cheated on him and whose father never even cared for him. I could relate myself to him even thou my problems were different back then. I was really shy and insecure, had no friends.

Cont because fuck Veeky Forums.

Time passed on and I was so much in love with him, I would have killed myself if he would ask. He was the nicest someone ever was to me and I felt my heart burst everytime I looked at him. He was so good looking, such a nice smell and warm voice. Sure, he was a neet but he had his reasons. Someday he will get better until then I will care for him, I thought. And if I stay by his side he will marry me and we will life a happy life. I will take care of our children and work at the laboratory, clean our small nice house at the countryside and walk our small corgi. I wanted to be a good wife for him. I did everything I could. Learned how to cook from my grandma, cleaned his room for him because he asked me to do it. And I started to lose weight for him. I wasnt even obease but had a few pounds too much on my hips and he was always looking at other girls so I thought he will stop looking at them when I will look better.

But he didnt. He just ruined my life and all my friendships I ever build.

ut he didnt. He just ruined my life and all my friendships I ever build.

One day he started to get this idea he wants to move away from his mother and into a small apartment with me. I told him I couldnt because 1. I had no money to pay for the apartment. 2. My dad was in hospital dieing of a heart dease and my mother was so depressed that she didnt even cook anymore. I had younger siblings. I needed to care for them. 3. My study.

But he talked me over. He promised me he will search for work and pay for us. I didnt want him to pay for me so i started a job at mcdonalds. My grades dropped until one day he talked me over to stop studying. He said I can start again once he gets his job. He never got a job. Instead he started to hit me, kissed other girls at partys, while I was crying in a corner because my grandmother died at a party he was in an other room with his ex, god know what he did, and I always forgave him. He was a good guy. Somewhere deep down. If I would show him what a good girl I was he would stop. But he didnt.

It got worse. One day I got fed up. I said to him I want him to treat me the way he treats other girls but he got angry. I still have scars. Thats where my pinkish world crumbled. I ran away from this apartment which was hell for me and ran to my parents home. I wasnt really welcome but they took me in, even thou I left them alone in hard times. My parents are good people. The other day I tried to phone up one of my friends but they wouldnt answer. Later on I found out my ex told them lies about me. I was left alone. This one guy I thought would be my husband one day destroyed my live. The worst part of it is that if he would come back to me today I would take him back... I miss his hugs even thou they always were cold.

I locked myself in my childhood room for nearly two years. I was the one thing I never wanted to become. All I got was league of legends and chips to keep me from killing myself. Just when I started to come here to Veeky Forums I got a bit of motivation back to life my live even thou all of you seem to hate woman. I started going to gym and I hope one day some guy will talk to me there. Ask me for a tea or coffee after workout and I can be his light in his live and he will protect me. Someday.

Goddammit copy and paste.
Also sorry for my blogpost... I dont know how other girls think because I dont think I ever had true friends but dont be so negative guys. I am sure one day all of you will find a qt who will be worth all the work.

I just noticed about myself the other day that I really like to have 1,2 really close friends, (I had them I tihnk), but I eventually would let people pass me by bcs we mostly met in a dating scenario- but also I let them pass bcs the internet got me used to look for people that are looking for the same things- like someone knows this to begin with.
YOU CAN GET USED TO ALL KINDS OF SHIT.
apparently
idk.
woman here. love takes time. ran away from love. gay love. etc. too young, cant sustain myself, so thats why. dunno.

We're all gonna make it

seriously, is this Veeky Forums

>woman here. love takes time. ran away from love. gay love. etc. too young, cant sustain myself, so thats why. dunno.
people should follow the advice of actively seeking out, instead of going the coward way

I ran away from my town and quiet my studies bcs I felt like not making it. the very reason for it was actually because there where too many people. I'm still followed by strangers for random reasons. I got into a paranoia, left my town and studies. It's funny enough, because there where about 2, 3 girls/woman that hit on me and some that tried to become friend to me but...paranoia.

>actively seeking out
>shit was crazy

even though like I used to this myself.

idk how do you meet people if you have let your life go down the drain

>Picking up laundry detergent and dog food at the neighborhood walmart
>middle aged white guy with a long beard starts playing with the ass of the thicc black milf he's with as I pass him
>don't think anything of it, grab a bag of dry food and 10 cans of wet and move to get the laundry detergent that's two (small) aisles away
>guy and milf are standing in front of the aisle, starts playing with her ass again when he hears me, maybe he never stopped
>starts playing with her ass when I get the detergent and he sees me walking towards them, ignore them and make my way to the checkout on the other side of the store
>a minute later the couple is at the checkout behind
>milf asks me if she can get in the line beside me, tell it go ahead
>out of the corner of my eye I see the man looking at me while fondling her phat ass
I don't know if they wanted me to be their bull or something, but I was getting a bad vibe from them. Should I have taken the plunge and see if they wanted to hook up?

He'd clearly bulking, did you even notice his hoodie?

And saved, thanks for making this so easy user

I hope life gets better user. I can relate in some ways. I lost a lot of friends, a lot of years due to an abusive ex, I'm still dealing with the effect the relationship had on me mentally.

Thanks for sharing, we don't all hate women though, theres a lot of vocal ones and shitposters.

Daily reminder that "the one" does not exist. It's a fantasy that first emerged in literature and has now become a cultural trope and advertising product. Some women are better than others but for the most part they are interchangeable.

Women simply do not love on the same terms as men. They do not appreciate sacrifice except as an indicator that the man is a suitable provider.

The ONLY woman who will or could ever love you unconditionally is your mother.

>they are interchangeable.
I might be dumb as a sack of nobs but i dont see how they are interchangable
Im struggling to replace my ex after our breakup and its been two years with no progress

I agree that "the one" doesnt exist but ill be damned if a gf isnt hard to replace

Roider here, it only makes you see them as even more shallow.
They fall all over themselves to be super nice to you and hover around constantly in hopes if getting your attention.
I made a post a few days back about being jacked and a young couple fighting/leaving the gym because the girl kept following me around the gym (carried her babby weight dumbells across the gym to squat directly in front of me, kept majically appearing wherever i went)
Just find some hobbies you love, cars, skateboarding, ect.. And focus your energy on that, accept that females can only provide a wet hole. I would tell you to try to find a male companion but as you get older even that its harder to do, guys fall off and marry the first piece of poon they can, after that you will rarely see or hear from them.

That...actually seems very nice
What gear are you on and for how long?

First cycle was dbol an test 500 pw
Second cycle was test 600 and tren 400 pw.
After the second cycle i have been cruising on tren/test/mast enanthate 100grams Pw for the past year.
Up until this week was 190lbs and 10% bf. Took Dnp to get there an just accepted that maintaining is being slightly hungry 24/7
Im now on a blast of test 1gram and Deca 600grams PW because i want a bigger upper body.

Just set yourself a goal OP.

My goal is a sweet guy I've been miring for years, lifting for him. Goal is marry + children.
Even though it's not realistic, it occupies your mind and helps you reach your other (body) goals through motivation.
It's delusion (thinking that it will happen if you just lift hard enough) but it helps.

Holy shit, thats alot
Ive been thinking about roiding alot since well, im a guy and guys like sex and maybe if i get bigger girls will suddenly appear but i dunno

any side effects?
how old are you?

Age 28
first cycle and second cycle amounts were fairly standard amounts and i only ran them for two months at those amounts.
Cruising on 100/100/100 test/tren/mast is pretty low considering..
I maintained all my strength from the blast for the entire year and the only sides i got was some shoulder ance early on cause i thought masteron would eliminate the need for AI. I added some adex in the mix and clear as a bell, looking ripped and shredded ever since
Pic related

>roiding for this

So youve given me alot of info and i thank you for it
Im at 195lbs and 6'1'' with a 15% bf right now so i might start roiding because damnit, i want the mires
Godspeed user

Go for it user you wont regret it, roids will give you that definition that makes you stand out in the gym and in public (shoulder boulders, huge traps, lats, ect..)
A couple more things
You will get insane painful pumps, even chewing gum your jaw muscles will pump.
The best gear is from deepweb, look up alphabay reddit for instructions, libertyx for bitcoin
Ive used deepweb in usa and australia
Needles and wipes are free at the local needle exchanges
Thats pretty much all i can think of other than get used to getting way more attention from men and women both. Guys will fear you more and give you crazy respect, girls will give you tons of interest. People in general will want to talk to you forever once you are friendly to them.

g-guys I'm planning to ask out a bank teller I really clicked with tomorrow.

Until now (maybe I'm just infatuated) I was certain there was no one out there for me.

Fingers crossed she's not in some long-term, codependent relationship

elo?

What if we don't

Which is why I said for the most part. Ask yourself if you missing your ex is due to you idealising her, a scarcity mentality, or if she genuinely provided you with something NO other girl could

Get a bike man, that should give the thrills you need :)

I just passed my basic course and I'm gonna get one this week. Then I'll get my endorsement thereafter

Half asleep when i typed this, meant milligrams not literal grams
So to be clear 500 miligrams of test per week would be two seperate shots of 250 mg/ml. Pretty much inject every third day.

Do you think you'll have to blast and cruise/TRT for the rest of your life?

How many cycles did you plan on doing when you first started?

Well she did provide me with sex and at this point it seems like noone could fill that position
Ive never heard of scarcity mentality but it might be a problem for me, but girls are very scarce
I have only met very few in life who want guys around, most are uninterested

>I don't want you going out hanging out with your single friends who don't have to answer to anyone
No fucking way.

Thanks. It always feels so discouraging to share my story here because of all the hate and londons i get when I try... but Veeky Forums and /clg/ helped me so much to get my live back together i just wanted to thank you all. I hope for you that one day you can be happy :)

Dia 5 at the moment but I didnt put much effort in it this year since I try to get back on track. Also my main got perma banned with which i got up to high master and with all my skins ;w; so i had no motivation...

>I have only met very few in life who want guys around, most are uninterested

Uninterested in men or uninterested in you?

In men, ive seen many guys be rejected by girls and i dont feel the need to add to their ego by trying with them aswell

The girls who are single are cold as fuck, i dont feel any incentive to talk to them. the girls with boyfriends however are warm, engaging and easy to talk to so i guess it goes hand in hand

you are what you attract
if you're only getting insecure empty girls
it's because you're likely that yourself
it's easy to build deep and meaning relationships when you're a deep and meaningful person yourself
ja feel?
also girls are not meant to fulfill you
you fulfill yourself and then you offer that to a girl you like

I fell for the get a bike meme. I dropped $10,000 on it and rode it about ten times. Riding by yourself is horrible and lonley you just wish you could pull into a McDonald's and chat with your bros.

>although my mom never really loved me

There's your problem. Mommy issues.

No that is a rare side affect kind of like how some people can die from peanut butter. Arnold swarzenegger went off after years of use an still had kids, there are others ect..
Tbh i wasnt sure where i was going with it when i first started. I had read tons and tons of forums about cycling vs blasting and cruising, the first cycle i felt like superman, finished, did pct and went back to feeling regular. 1.5 years later i was locked up for 6 months in county jail with no equipment (bodyweight shit) and lost a lot of size.
When i got out i decided to try test/tren/mast and absolutely fell in love.
If test makes you feel like superman, tren makes you feel like the incredible hulk, masteron is like an in between feeling with incredible strength.
I honestly love the way it makes me feel and look, its like going from driving a station wagon to driving a lamborghini.
In this case gear is cheaper than whey protein (esp if your cruising)

What country are you from, out of curiosity?

Underrated

Sweden

>Nords
>warm and engaging

A neet woman beating cheater got a gf.
You hear this story all the time.
Should I just copy him?

Life sucks without my bike. I've had it for 2 weeks then I fucked up the crankshaft+piston because I didn't do an oil change sooner. Now I'm here, waiting for my parts to arrive and it feels like life's not worth living without riding. okay, maybe not, but fuck I want to ride again. Plus I'm down 400 quid.

you think >tfw no gf is bad?

how about you try >tfw no motocross bike to ride

shit sucks ;_;

I know how you feel.
One of my rollerblades broke a few days ago and I can't rollerblade until my mum buys me some new ones it sucks.

>nords

>But I have come to the realization that human relationships are vain and shallow as fuck.

That's kinda the entire point. You get to fuck their pussy and they get to have your dick. Dating in general is based on shallow principles.

>Women will never love you truly (I'm actually convinced that women are not capable to love someone for real, expect maybe their own child, although my mom never really loved me), and they wont really care for you. There is no real communication between the 2 genders.

Largely depends on the woman you're with.

Th-thessaloniki?