My biggest insecurity

It does not bother people around me. But it bothers me. I have acne. I lift and eat healthy.I've tried alot of creams with vitamin A and Zinc. Need help with finding a drug which treats acne from the inside.Give me some prescription options and no prescription options

drink water and eat raw vegetables
cut out chocolate, sugar, butter, oily food

My skin, and my ass. It's bigger than most women

How much fat are you eating a day? For some people eating a lot of fat is a huge factor of acne.

I have no idea :( . How much you say is a good amount ?

T H I C C

Op here. I'm 185cm, 80 kg 13% body fat. Got oily skin tho :(.

Dont worry man :) my last fwb like big asses when we went on dates we would always check out guys and have a laugh how thicc they are :DD

how much water do you drink, how often do you change your pillow case, and how much do you touch your face

back at it again. Which kind of fats are you exactly talking about ? Or un/saturated and trans fats are counted together ?

About 2-2,5 l a day. I do touch my face alot :(. Every 2,3 weeks. How can i resist to touch my face ?

Plus should i be taking retinol or noacne ?

get an active sex life

clean your face with minoxydil (5%)
then apply retinol

smother your face in benzoyle peroxide everyday. get the 2.5% jug at acne.org

literally I tried everything to fix my acne and nothing worked until some user on Veeky Forums recommended I sleep with a clean towel on a bed every night. Fresh towel on your pillowcase every night and my acne literally vanished, no other changes. Seriously try it for 5 days and you should see drastic results

I had the same problem. Go to the doctor and get antibiotics, I had Doxycycline. Take it for a few months and then do a strict skin care routine, it worked perfectly for me.

If all else fails, get Roaccutane but that stuff is scary.

thank you man .you sound like you know your shit :).

You are right. Most of the side effects are in the 10% mark.That is so high for drugs.

Currently have three large pimples on my upper lip, have to avoid a girl I am dating because I don't want her to see me like this.

benzoyl peroxide

if that doesnt work, get doxycycline/minocycline

if that doesnt work, get accutane

I did a course of accutance for my cystic acne. Had to get blood/liver funtion tests done every month or so. Cleared up my acne no problem and have normie skin now (I still maybe get a zit every month or so).
One of the best decisions I have made. You are rolling the dice though as some of the permanent side effects you can get are very scary.

Here's a tip. If you don't have enough pillow cases use soft old shirts instead. I use a fresh one every night since i'm absolutely autistic about letting dirty things touch my face. Still have it bad though. This way at least i can just toss them in with the rest of my clothes and not have to shell out for expensive ass pillowcases.

Tea tree oil, it smells disgusting.

Do it at night and i promise you they will get away.

Sometimes acne just won't go away without medicin. The people who will tell you to shower, eat veggies, drink water and shit like that don't know dick. Most of the time acne has nothing to do with hygiene, and sometimes showering too much can even make it worse (irritating the skin).

I think this is pretty much the strongest you can get without going to a doctor. Give it a go.

Try high dose vitamin A
Lime 50000 ug a day

Yeah, I had really bad acne, but then accutane.
Its pretty heavy shit, and no drinking while on, but the only really negative side effect I've had is ridiculously dry skin, I'm super flaky.
But Pizza face--->pimple or two, and Im only on my second month.
Try it, but it might fuck your shit up if youre unlucky.

take a fresh washed towel and put it on your pillow

Also wash your pillow too

Water, Accutane, avoid sugar.

Accutane really fucking works. Side effects are quite extreme but worth it IMO. People do notice your acne and think it's gross btw, as soon as you cure that shit you will notice a lot more positive attention.

For non-cystic acne, if you've tried a lot of things already, try using only water on your face and scrubbing it with one of these nubbed silcon face brushes while in the shower with the water running on your face. No facewash, soap, moisturiser, etc. Just a water and brush. A lot of chemicals will actually fuck your face up, your body generally knows how to stay healthy without them, the brush just gets the dead skin and dirt off before it causes a reaction from the skin.

Acne.org. Buy their product and do *exactly* what they say. Do it for a couple of months.

I've found this works for me.
Wash my face with just water a few times a day..
Avoid all dairy.
Use a towel on my pillow and rotate weekly.
That's all I do and it solved my acne problem.

Go see a dermatologist, ask about accutane or other drugs that will fix acne & self esteem