WEIGHT LOSS

to dodge conscription I have to lose 6kg(13pounds) in 2 weeks

is this possible?

I already started fasting eating 1egg and 2 slices of bread a day, thats like 80+60+60 200calories daily intake

whats the best way to proceed, are there any supplements that speed up the loss?

What exercise is best for this? I now do jumping jacks and fast pace walking, never tried running tho

Other urls found in this thread:

lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/
fourhourworkweek.com/2013/05/06/how-to-cut-weight-ufc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dehydration faggot

go in sauna

diuretics

drink nothing

get dyazide

Serve your country faggot

Lose some water weight and don't rehydrate yourself or eat until after your weigh in

>200 calories daily intake

That'll work for like 2-3 days. Then your body will go into panic mode since it thinks you're starving.

You'll feel like shit since you're running at minimum capacity, and funny enough, the first thing to go in starvation mode is muscles.

So you won't read your mark and you'll enter the army as a weak, muscle-less faggot.

Really the most you could hope to drop is 2 pounds of fat a week, 3 if you're mega obese (granted the above is not sustainable, but you're only doing this for 2 weeks) and then hope to God you have 9 pounds of water on you so you can dehydrate yourself via lack of fluids, shitting, and puking.

tl;dr No.

This.

Chop off your legs. That should do it.

Why would you want to dodge conscription, get trained do some mil shit get paid get fit. You'll be fine.

STOP REPLYING, MEANT TO POST ON Veeky Forums

UNABLE TO DELETE THREAD NOW

JANNY PLEASE DONT SMITE ME, IF YOU SEE THIS, I ADMIT MY ERROR

also saging this

Just lose water before the weigh in.
DO NOT EAT BREAD (that retains water in your body). No to any kind of sugar
just fat and protein. You should drop few kilo in a week without eating sugar.

The problem is you can get a heart attack when you eat less than 1k calories a day

bump

Stop eating, and the day of put on a hoodie and sweatpants and work out super hard.
Spit constantly the day of too.
Drink no water that day.

don't worry about calorie intake. worry about what carbohydrates do to fat storage and calorie output.

lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/

Chop off ass cheeks

>The problem is you can get a heart attack when you eat less than 1k calories a day
I was averaging ~900kcal a day for months and I didn't have any problems besides general misery.

Coward!

Why do they go off weight and not body fat %

What a cucked faggot. I'm actually thinking of taking a break for a year from work so i could go there.

Get rid of the bread and replace it with something that has little to no carbs.

Don't eat. Water only.

Dehydrate. No carbs, no salt, no water for 48 hours before weigh in.

I did the same, got gallstones and then an inflamed pancreas they had to cut out my gallbladder and almost died from the pancreas (i would if i drank any water)

how about you just stop being a pussy?

Dumb fag, serve your country!

Dont listen to this fucking retard

ty based janny

is even little bread bad, I eat two slices of dark bread from unrefined flour, really helps me to kickstart the day it feels

cant be that bad if its only for two weeks tho right

hmmm interesting

fourhourworkweek.com/2013/05/06/how-to-cut-weight-ufc/