How do you even have time to look for a date?

How do you even have time to look for a date?

Between work and everything else going on, you would have to be on the computer/online dating pretty much all day to get somewhere. Tips and ideas on dating please

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go to the bar and she who will fuck you first

I'm trying to quit drinking and stop being a degenerate. I have the capacity to be a normie again, I just don't have the time to date online

Everyone has the same amount of time. Which means you are either wasting it or working too much. If you spend time into getting a gf, you will progress on that line of your life

I get dates from tinder,concerts and girls from the gym
with tinder put up some good pics and decent bio. swipe during downtime and treat it like a game. you'll get matches eventually
as a serious lifter your body will keep improving each week.so update your pics every month

>le i have no time excuse

make time you dumb faggot

you think worthwhile relationships just happen? if you're not willing to invest time into a relationship then you simply won't ever be in one

>dating a bar slut

>girls from the gym
how? Do you approach them mid-workout or something..It's not easy when they have their earbuds in

also I am from a country town where its all guys and there is literally 1 cute girl at my gym...

I feel very fortunate to not feel the need to actively pursue relationships. Don't get me wrong, but what little autism I do have allows me to just not care. I still wanna fugg, sure, but date? Man I'm just trying to lift, play some games, go to school and work. I do this 7 days a week, no breaks.

Actively looking for a relationship, I dunno mane, I got other shit to do.

idk think im just lucky. The place I live at has a nice clubhouse with a gym similar to anytime fitness
its mostly older guys and girls my near my age 18-26

but yeah if they smile at me when I walk to get water or they ask if im using X equipment. i'll make small chat. if its a girl I see regularly i'll joke at them for not using the weights today. because a lot of them just go on the treadmill and leave

Not worried about being called a creep because im good friends with the people who work front desk

Your success in online dating is almost exclusively determined by your pictures. Remember, women are just as materialistic and shallow as men. Just like we do, they will just look at your picture and instantly determine whether or not you even have a chance.

>fucking a bar slut

yea, this one hurts

i look like a typical redneck on my photo, haven't taken new ones yet, but only if they would know

Fucking this, I genuinely feel sorry for the lads that can't help but yearn for companionship and relationships. I just like being on my own and doing my own shit, gettin laid and sometimes spend time with some lass would be ok from time to time but fuk living together

Don't slut shame nigga, otherwise non of us would be getting laid with out marriage

You've probably complained about all women being sluts not knowing that you just don't know how to choose them.

I went out twice this weekend, and it seemed like every cute girl was already with a couple of guys, who I assume were their bf and his friends. Still had a good time with other bros though, so I'll keep trying

What are good pics then? Ones with no shirt on or singlet? Showing off an expensive car?

>they will just look at your picture and instantly determine whether or not you even have a chance.
sure, but you don't have to look like a supermodel to find someone through online dating.

Learn to be happy with friends, finding a girl that makes a good friend is difficult, I suggest you look very passively

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures/

Drink slow. Three drinks will have negligible impact on gains for most people.

>don't have time

You are using the Internet right now.

No, but you should look "noticeably better than average". That's somewhat subjective, but again, think hypergamy: Even the fattest moo-cow hamplanets out there think they deserve at least a "7" or an "8".

This is true on all sites but nowhere is it MORE true than on Tinder: IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING MATCHES IT IS BECAUSE GIRLS DON'T LIKE YOUR PICTURE. Period.

Now, not all hope is lost, it just means you have to experiment with different pictures. There have been studies done on this, about how different pictures OF THE SAME PERSON can have DRASTICALLY different results, i.e. the difference in responses between a "bad" picture of a person and a "good" picture of a person can be just as wide as the difference between the "bad" picture and a picture of a completely different person.

Online dating is just for finding something to put your dick into. That's it. Any girl that's actually worth dating doesn't have to use the fucking internet to find a guy. All they have to do is step out their front door. The internet is where all the leftovers go, the fatties, the crazies, the damaged goods.

damn, thanks

That's just it though, I don't have the time to date.

I work, come home, shitpost with you anons because I actually like posting with you faggots, fap, and that's that. I see profiles of men who spend their time on shit like OKC and POF and, you know what? I'd rather die cold and alone than fall for the online dating meme again. It's not worth it. Every single interaction I've had with women IRL has always, ALWAYS been better than online.

For now it's making money and enjoying my hobbies. If I so happen to meet someone along the way? Cool, sounds good. But fuck looking for it, I'm no schmuck.

>online 'dating'
Why would anyone actually date women from fucking tinder and shit lmao.
I actually know a guy who wants to MARRY a tinder girl

i have a gf already

>concerts
how?

>girl is with her friends at a concert
>talk over loud music

>Between work and everything else going on
what else do you have going on?

This is exactly what most men should do. Stay centered and focus on your goals and you'll meet a great woman.

>Tinder is the only online dating tool

Are you 12?

>you'll meet a great woman

I wouldn't know I don't use that shit, enlighten me oh mature one, about all dem magical online dating tools

i find okaycupid to be awful compared to tinder or bumble. Any other dating sites i should be aware of