Would you date someone with bigger arms than you?

Would you date someone with bigger arms than you?

Sure -- if she otherwise acts like an adult female, and not like a man. Preferably she'd have to have a womans voice, too, not a deep mans voice. I wouldn't even mind so much if she took the initiative in bed; in fact it would be nice if about 50% of the time the woman did, rather than me having to do all the work all the time. But if she acts too much like a man, or is continually trying to dominate me like she's got some sort of complex or something? Forget it. I like women who can take care of themselves, but I don't need a mommy and I don't need to continually be having arguments with someone, either, fighting for 'control' of the relationship.

she can go fuck herself at least I still have a bigger dick

goddamn do I want to get fisted by that chick

No, I'm straight.
And I don't do fat chicks anymore.

I think the OP is addressing STRAIGHT guys, not twisted freaks like you.

I did. holy shit she was OBNOXIOUS it was like hanging out with that guy in your group you really don't like but combined with estrogen issues
never again

Shit taste in music
unironically thinked louis c.k. was funniest guy on the planet
it was a constant fight over who's the more dominant person in the relationship.

How is a man getting fisted by a woman not straight?

>How is a man getting fisted by a woman not straight?
Oh boy, where do I even start?

1. If that's what you want, then I question your sexual preference, and whether you're in denial about it.
2. That is where things EXIT, not ENTER, ESPECIALLY if you're MALE.
3. For FUCKS SAKE, what the hell happened to you that your anus is stretched that far in the first place?
4. THIS IS SPARTA, er, I mean Veeky Forums; you're more likely a faggot IRL than not anyway.

Theres no woman who has bigger arms than me, possibly a steriod abusing russian woman but i wouldnt date that.

Well I have noodle arms, so sure.

I already have. Girl was really nice and attractive. Just for whatever reason, genetics maybe, she had some big guns

yup

i wouldn't date a chick with 17 inch arms.

But chicks with anavar delts are so hot.

I would absolutely date a really Veeky Forums girl. I'm a lanklet and if I met a qt3.14 strong gf that could pound me in bed I'd be happy.

42cm dude here,
Probably couldn't date a girl looking like Harambe with bigger arms

Yes but I doubt one would date me. Also not this lady since shes too big, but that one femlit trip I see here sometimes? I'd smash so hard whoever pulled me out would become king arthur.

> not wanting a qt3.14 with big strong arms to cuddle in
> not wanting the comfort of a big strong bear bf without the hair, or the penis

Only confused virgins wouldn't date a woman with bigger arms because women with muscles are men. And men with long hair aren't women? Humans are HOMO-sapiens!

Chloe Moretz in 5 years

>hes never been fisted by a female
Lmao hows it like being the biggest faggot ive ever seen on this site?
If youre this hung up on being "gay" because a woman is fisting you, youve obviously never seen a vagina in your life

Not even close, that woman is at least healthy although too strong to be very attractive. Chloe is just apathetic and headed toward Angela Merkel Mode.

>ESPECIALLY if you're MALE.
>FEMALE ANUSI ARE PARTLY EXIT

Only if she was into pegging

Solution: get bigger arms