Why is it so hard to progress on delts?

Why is it so hard to progress on delts?
What did you do to break the plateau?

>tfw almost 2 years lifting but can't lift lmao1pl8

5-10 sets of 10 rep ohp after your heavy ohp sets

If you do a weight that's actually challenging I'll be impressed if your shoulders are tiny.

Because they are relatively small muscles. So, say the muscle grows by 10% in size (arbitrary numbers for arguments sake) thats only a small actual amount of muscle mass, so the extra weight it can move isn't huge.

But say a big muscle group like the glutes or quads grow by 10%, thats a hell of a lot of extra muscle mass which means a larger increase in weight used.

Smaller muscles grow slower. If you could add muscle mass to all muscle groups at the same rate and volume, our physiques would be all kinds of hilarious. Imagine delts the size of glutes.

you need roids for delts

been lifting 5 years and I've all but replaced OHP with PushPress and PP has made my delts far better than OHP ever did.

IMHO everyone should eventually switch to push pressing once they get to a certain strength level on OHP.

For me, that was OHP 85kg 5x5 at 80kg BW. Now i PP 100kg for reps.

Lift heavy you faggot. 5-6rep sets OHP, FOR EXAMPLE. Pretty sure anything heavy will do the job, just stop that nig-nagging shit with small weights and stupid movements.

delts contain the highest androgen muscle receptors in the body which makes it harder for muscle growth.

dude, I just started working out months ago and I can lift 1pl8. you must be weak as fuck.

>Imagine delts the size of glutes.

we don't need to

I'm not fat

Citation needed

not this user, but it is well know, along with traps and upper pecs

KeK

>push press
fag

4 months from skelly to 1pl8 ohp. Do strength based routine maybe? lol

Where are proofs

4 months? that's too slow.
If you eat right and do the routine properly then it's achievable in 3 months

When I started doing delts for a few sets every single time I'm in the gym, the gains skyrocketed.

I'm talking going from an 80kg press and a kinda, almost there 95kg push press to repping your 80kgs for sets of 5-7 and doing push press sets behind the neck of 100kg with fully controlles negatives and a 110kg 1RM.

Also seated DB press for sets of 12 reps with 35kg dumbells.

Delts, calves, abs and upper back can take work every single day - they're designed to do that.

never seen a single person in the gym push pressing properly
and only push pressing 15kgs over your OHP shows youre one of them...

This also

This

I can press 135x5
I can push press 200x3

Shouldn't that make it easier for them to grow ?