Guy at the gym

so how do i ask a guy at the gym out? usually i just wanna workout and go home, but there's this really cute guy with beautiful eyes and i really want to make a move, but i'm too shy

is there any way to ask someone out at the gym/ or just get to know them, without being weird?

>Not be fat
>Don't be less than a 4/10
Ask

ey bby wanna fug

Surprise fist him. If he accepts, he's the one.

Don't ask guys out at the gym, if some fucboi faggot asked me out I'd bend him over and rape him.

how do i ask though?

i always feel like someone would ask ME if they were interested...

Is he gay ?

Thats how they are thinking too.

Somebody is going to initiate contact, if he looks like he could help you with something like workout assistance.

Or just say Hello.

you are correct, he would have asked YOU if he was interested.

is gay or grill?

Ask him for spotting, then make small conversation, and lastly invite him out

Well I'm 41 and haven't been proposition by a woman sine I waited tables 22 years ago.

Just smile, and give him your digits

If he's interested, he will call/text

See if he's single first if possible, you may not want to embarrass yourself

Also, you could just ask for a spot or help getting a piece of equipment set up & go from there

Good luck

... i don't know?

i guess you're right, it's just hard for me to initiate.. do you think i could give body signals or something?

about asking for spotting or something, he doesn't look very strong... i don't wanna seem like i make fun of him

:( i usually don't get my hopes up but he keeps looking at me, when he thinks i'm not looking... i figured it's either because he's into me or because of something else... idk

that's very cute, i hope i will find love too :) good luck to you guys

You should probably make sure he is gay first

Why are you on Veeky Forums if you're 41?

OP here, since Nobody responds I'll ask him next time I see him (hopefully tomorrow) and report back.

Why not, last time I Czech'd, it's a free country.

/k/ kinda got lame the last few years, so i find myself on fit more lately

If you're the beautiful black haired chick that looks Estonian at my gym, please talk to me. I'm too shy to strike up the convo first.

Are you talking about me?

>do you think i could give body signals or something?

He sounds like an autist, so I don't think this works

probably not

Blue eyes brown hair pale skin

Did he give you some medical advice when you had fluid on the knee?

I'm not OP (but I have brown hair and pale skin in winter)

Why the fuck does this matter??

Because you replied to me

If he's looking at you then he is totally in to you. He might be shy or afraid of rejection. You could try talking to him saying something like, "Hi I always see you here when I'm here and figured I should meet you"

Or he could be shocked by her shit form and too autismo to approach her to tell her how to correct it.

Don't tell me I'm the only one who accidently stare at people between sets like a fucking autist for no reason at all

What're his lifts OP. We want to make sure you're getting a real man.

Monopoly upped it's money game

if he's looking at you but not approaching you its because he has low confidence probably because he lives with his parents or something

rear glute spread pls

a girl once asked me out at the gym. i said no :(

there is a reason i'm posting on Veeky Forums

Kek at least U have been asked

>Le Veeky Forums is a place only for highschool and college aged adolescents, I'll sure be gone from this place when I graduate university and become a normie overnight!!!!!

Fuck off m8

If you're the cute Asian girl who always takes the platform across from me and deadlifts harder than I do, I tried waving to you and saying hi, but you had your earbuds in and totally sandbagged me.

I have a girlfriend, but a simple "hello" would be cool.

you could run girl game and ask him how to do something retardly obvious and then segway into introducing yourself, 'blah blah I see you here a lot' or whatever

then go for drinks and minigolf

You need to SUCK his fucking COCK! COOOOOOCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!! I AM H-I-G-H! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! Fuck man!

>not falling for the female meme
He knows

Nigga what kind of weight you putting up if some random twink can't spot you? I can guarantee that he will be able to spot you just fine
>inb4 homo