Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIqa11NCbmA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dueling_scar
theguardian.com/science/2008/nov/18/scar-attraction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imagine getting a bj from that mouth

just emotional ones

>imagine getting a blowjob

you mean before or after she takes out the fake special FX scar ?

We all do, breh

I've been thinking of cutting myself on the face so I can get an aesthetic scar and make up some story about how I got it

>scraped my shin when i was 9
>cut was actually super deep
>took weeks to heal

>right forearm
>kicked by one of the horses I work with
>3 inch long scab
>kept picking at it and it scarred
>went drinking about a month ago
>don't know what happened
>woke up with a matching scrape on my left forearm
>it's probably going to scar too

Scars are boring and mundane as fuck.

/r9k/

user please dont be this autistic

Very superficial ones on arms and legs from a skin disease. Probably shoulders and back a bit too, but they've faded so much you almost can't see them. Knees from being a faggot. One big one on left bicep and inner left thigh from glass.

>aesthetic scar

Is that an oxymoron? I feel like it's an oxymoron.

Autism

big one on my shoulder from getting a bad sunburn, then pulling a huge strip of the peeling skin before realizing i shouldn't do that and it hurts really badly

also have hella stretch marks from growing like 6 inches between 7th and 8th grade

I have a small scar on my left knee from a motorcycle crash
it's not really aesthetic, just a darker spot

I have vitiligo, its not the best

Most of my scars are on my left side for whatever reason

Just get in some fights so you can get some real scars and real stories

How long have you had this ready? This does not seem like the kind of thing that you just mock up on a whim.

R u ok?

>he doesn't have ultimate face scar aesthetics

I have 2 on my face, one from a baseball bat, one from a tree

>Do not recommend

before. would it be sexy for a woman with a scar like that to slob on ur knob?

i have a scar on my stomach because in college i got drunk and went swimming in this sorority's fountain and then scraped my stomach on a spigot

Part of my emergency kit; it's got a short medical record and history along with which doctors to contact when shit goes sideways.

>tfw trying to look right and left at the same time

so are you planning on dying next to your computer? or do you have instructions on how to access this medical history saved on your computer tattooed on your body somewhere?

Neat. Thank you for sharing and explaining.

Copy Yamcha's scars.

Computer, paper records, also on the smartphone.

>blank template

HNNNG

Girls with scars/cuts/bruises make me fuckin' diamonds. Not realy sure what the takeaway from that is.

have scar in right eyebrow. Needed 7 stiches.
fell on ice when i was 14

same, left knee here, but the fall was while playing football.

also one on my right middle finger from being a dumb idiot, i cut myself with a broken glass.

I bet I have the worst acne scars on this board as far as torsos go. Hypertrophic scarring allllll over the chest and back. My dermatologist even freaked. Need to get ripped before I show them to you. I'm guessing girls won't give any sympathy boners even if I pretended they weren't there?

Also my biggest/oldest scar is on my left side. I got kidney surgery as a baby but when people ask I like to make up a story about the time I woke up in a bathtub full of ice.

What a douche

I got a cut in my left eyebrow. Probably would look like a tryhard wannabe thug on anyone else but me being tall, huge and bearded makes me just look intimidating.

>Hit my head on my windowsill after waking up, kek

i'm not a douche

wtf, I hate Veeky Forums now!

only a douche would talk about a scar from a sorority house, douche

the thread is about scars so i talked about a scar i got

>herpes

Took a cleat through the webbing of my hand in middle school
Scar on leg from falling through floor in an abandoned hospital
Scar on joint of pinky from pulling my arrow out of the ground a few years ago
Several burn scars from my time as a cook

Ah what the hell, I probably shouldn't but I'm drunk - last time I'm drinking moonshine by the way - so if you have questions or something go ahead

I used to be a giant attention whore on Veeky Forums a year back by the way - some of you may recognize the faggot I am
Someone should slap some sense into you

What happened?

I have one down my eyebrow from being a stupid kid. Bunch of bricks and cinderblocks fell on me. It hurt like how. Pretty sure I have brain damage from it.

I'll tell you if you guess right

I feel autistic typing it out

One single huge scar on my thumb from when I accidentally stabbed myself

How do you accidentally stab yourself?

Playing make believe anime with a katana you bought online?

How did you know?

>drunk at tailgate
>need to go back to my house
>gf's friend gives me ride
>get out of car, need to go through gate
>drunk mind decides it's a good idea to climb over fence instead of walking through gate 2 feet to the left
>foot slips off ledge on bottom of gate, upper thigh slides down onto spike on fence
>massive chunk taken out of leg
>don't realize it because too drunk
>walk inside, say what's up to roommate who was chilling on couch
>he freaks out and asks me what happened and points to my leg
>look at leg
>blood literally spurting out, jeans covered in blood already
>shit breh
>go to hospital and get stitches and crutches and pain pills
>back partying on crutches that night
>now have huge scar on upper thigh

pic related, my upper thigh in the hospital. i almost got my femoral artery and was a few inches from my dick

cool scars desu

forgot my pic

and here's the spike with a piece of my jeans and the chunk of my leg still in it

I haven't been to swimming pool for maybe past 6 years now, damn I miss it

They may look OK, but they raise questions

Thanks desu
Have you posted this on Veeky Forums before? I think I remember you

yeah i posted a fat person hate story about it when i went to the grocery store a few days later and a fatty stole my motorized cart from me

Yeah that's you

How's the leg?

fine now, this was like 5 years ago. just a scar leftover and no lasting effects

>left thigh, climbing trees, 1996
>left knee, fell on exposed bit of pipe, 1997
>multitudes of lmaoselfinjury scars, falling for the depression meme, 1999-2014
>left thumb, trying to unscrew open a GBA cart with a knife, 2015
>top of head, attacked by pec deck, 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=uIqa11NCbmA

Wanna know how I got 'em? So, I had a wife, who was beautiful...like you, who tells me I worry too much, who tells me I oughta smile more, who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks...Hey. One day they carve her face. And we got no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just want to see her smile again. Hmm? I just wanted to let her know that I don't care about the scars. So, I stick a razor in my mouth and do this... to myself. And you know what? She can't stand the sight of me! She leaves! Now I see the funny side. Now, I'm always smiling!

>If so, how did you get them?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dueling_scar

I'm covered in scars, I got half of at my job (construction) and the other half in random ways.
The biggests/most visible ones I have are from:

>getting hit in the face by a car door when I was 6
>looks like I tried to mimic Harry potter's scar now

>stabbing myself with a piece of wood trying to make a bow a couple years later

>playing five finger filet while drunk

>working shirtless at a farm saying "sun tan lotion is for pussie"
>my upper back looks like it got whipped

>burning my finger because of a flaming shot gone wrong

Those are all I can think of right now

But when you got your dick and balls cut off?

Only scars I have are from when I used to cut my wrist when I was 14. They're mostly invisible now anyway.

>mfw I didn't even do vertical

Just one on the left corner of my mouth. It's very faded so you really have to look for it. Got it from brawling with my friend.

Scar on my knee. Nailed by a bull during the first day of the festival of san fermin last summer

this is a copycat digging for (You)s but there was a legit user who made a thread about this a few months back with pics and shit.

I have a bunch all over my body from when I used to be a druggie retard
thankfully nothing that can't be covered by clothing

Small scar on my forehead. Walked into a metal traffic sign couple years back.

Small scar on near my hairline. Smashed my head against my crib as a babby.

Small scar on my left forearm. Big sister bit me when I was young.

Did the guy have a trip, by the way?

I have a scar on my hand that came from tripping over with a beer bottle. The bottle went through my hand

Scar on face from mole removal. Scar from middle finger to mid palm from jumping a chain link fence and slicing it open

I don't remember. Then there's the guy who scarred himself because his oneitis moved away or some shit.

Oh yeah I remember they guy. He wounded his chest, and there was something about wolves or some shit

Kohei has the coolest scar in animu and you're a faggot if you disagree.

Does it add or subtract?
> glass

its in a good spot +

I know a guy who was born via C section and the doctor accidentaly cut him in his arm
the scar grew with his skin so now he has a huge scar that's half as long as his lower arm

I gave scar. I threw a snowball with a little to much ice when i was in elementary school at a friend and a parent saw. It was awkward as fucking sitting in the office but i did feel bad about throwing the snowball and regret it at the time

Slash did this to you ?

Scars dont grow you cuck

scars on limb are fine, as long as they don't hurt the person. They actually look nice.

They do, if the body is still in early phase. Basically avoid any head trauma to your kid until his brain is solid, if you don't want his head to be a coca cola can for all his life.

Yes it adds.

theguardian.com/science/2008/nov/18/scar-attraction

/thread

Mild lab explosion. Missing left eye because molten metal. Dots around the socket.

>115 women
>64 men
>a relevant sample size

>Want to fuck men
Do you, nigga do you.

I was melting a plastic water bottle with a lighter and it exploded flinging molten plastic onto my finger. had to peel it off and have a scar on my middle finger right above the nail.
on that very same finger I accidently knicked myself with a chainsaw whilst climbing a tree this summer. kept working on the tree even though I was dripping blood all over.

>Anybody on Veeky Forums who has scars?

I do have a scar on my face. It's about 1 cm wide, right between my eyes along the top of my nose. In a good spot

>how did I get it
I don't even know. I think I tripped when I was like a year old and had to go the emergency room.

Whenever a chick asks me, I usually try to play it off to be super "mysterious," when in reality, I prob just smashed my face in something.

Pics

Time to go NUUUUUUCLEAR!

>1 cm scar on right elbow from smashing a window when I was 10
>small scar of 3 parallel lines on my hand from when my dog bit me when I was 11
>scar in my left eyelid from being hit in the face during a basketball game
>small scar on my jawline from having cyst removed

ahhahahhaa me sides

I have a scar on my eyebrow from when I drunkenly headbutted a guy in the face in the Dominican Republic. I think I might pluck some of the hairs around it to make it more aesthetic, thoughts?

Falcon punched an old frosted glass window. Have another on my wrist.

>Wrist/forearm from catching my arm on barbed wire as a kid
>Under my left eye upper cheek from running into a truck face first as a kid
>Knee from surgery
>Inner right elbow from some weird virus that caused blisters to pop and expand as a kid
>Top of left foot from jar breaking in my foot as a kid

Those are the main big scars. I have plenty other tinier little marks. I was very clumsy as a child