User

user
When will you bring a girl home?

You're an adult already
You spend too much time on the gym

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/OkCupid/comments/500gl3/almost_4_years_ago_we_started_chatting_and_met_up/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what home? JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE A HOUSE DOESN'T MEAN IT'S A HOME! who's that man?

>TFW dad and brother are chads
>I'm the beta son

Are you my fat pathetic ignorant dumb slimy piece of shit excuse of a brother?

>be oldest sibling
>sister 1 year younger than me has been married for 4 years now
>youngest sister is engaged to her boyfriend of 4 years
>never had a girlfriend
>barely consider myself not a virgin due to ED problems every time ive had sex
>only sibling to attempt suicide
>the two friends ive made at my uni dont talk to me anymore
>will be fortunate to graduate with my 2 bachelors degrees by the time im 26
I want off this ride

Well, mom and dad, let me lay this one on you. I appreciate all you've done for me, I sincerely do, but perhaps you should acknowledge the role you've played in my social failures.

>Girl
Kek

no because there are no chads on Veeky Forums

I'm gonna move out and then fuck bitches on the reg.
I don't need to introduce you to every one night stand.

Never.

My parents didn't stop asking about girls until I got divorced. I think they sense that I'm well and truly done with women, at least in the ways that they are interested in.

God is that what I have to go through just for my relatives to fuck off? It actually made me hate going home for the holidays because literally every older relative asks when I plan I getting hitched and start a family.

I see friends who get married in their late 20's only to realize the married life is all smoke and mirrors. I'm here happy as I can be with my job and hobbies; I have literally no reason to want a long term partner. Loneliness is a joke, my German Shepard is a better partner than a few of the girls I've dated through the years.

Tommorow actually, her name is Matt but she goes by Melissa.

Then get a rope and be over with it.
Survival of the fittest.

I'm getting there. I want to make arrangements for my dog first, though. He doesn't need to die from eating my rotting flesh out of desperate starvation

I only love you mom

is your family conservative Christian or something? how many 20 year old get married nowadays? you're not the anomaly but your sister is.

My sister married her husband so he could stay in the country, but they are really happy together. But the engaged sister had her more formative years growing up with our stepdad who is very Christian conservative, and she's the only one of us who is explicitly religious

oh okay good for her. stop trying to off yourself and start making gains so you can get a gf or bf or w/e. don't think that a relationship will make you happy tho: only you can do that.

I've been lifting since 2011. I have cystic fibrosis and Crohn's disease, so every time I make some leeway with getting gains, I lose them whenever either illness flares up again.

I don't want a relationship. I just want some fucking thing to go right in my life for a change

>haven't been home in half a year.
They ask when l visit. Like they miss me or something.

> I bring a girl home every night, and every morning I wake up free.

m.reddit.com/r/OkCupid/comments/500gl3/almost_4_years_ago_we_started_chatting_and_met_up/

Why? Why?

How is it that a manlet fattie and a female fattie have found love and got married and are going to start a family and kids? And I'm still single and forever no gf. Should I settle for a chubby girl? They're all going to gain weight anyway

My only sibling is severely mentally disabled and can't communicate verbally at 17. He has infrequent seizures and the expensive anti-seizure medication has given him kidney stones as a side effect. But he doesn't know what kidney stones are, because he doesn't speak any language. He used to be obese, but he lost probably 70 lbs this year because eating anything would put pressure on his kidneys and cause pain, so he became sort of bulemic, in that he'd chew food but spit it out instead of swallowing. Now they're going to try to break the stones up using sound waves, but if that doesn't work he'll have to have surgery. But he doesn't know what surgery is because he doesn't speak any language. He doesn't know what an MRI is because he doesn't speak any language. As far as we know, he just knows he's in pain and we keep taking him to a big sterile building where he's made to lay in a loud tube. So he gets mad and hits my mom. Both my parents have told me multiple times that they want to die, they don't even try to hide it anymore.

I don't think they really care about my romantic prospects. They have real shit to worry about.

Damn. Is it even living, what your brother is going through? That's a case for mercy killing. Why can't we put people, if we can even use that word, ... put them out of their misery?

My mother pretty much said this to me the other day.
It blew my mind she thinks a woman covered in loose skin can just find someone.

I'm so sorry for you and your entire family, user. I know it can't feel good for you either hearing your parents say that.

My mom hated my wife and was glad when I got divorced.

Never again, guys. Never again.

Catch 22. I'm only interested in very religious girls, and my family is hardcore fedora atheist. I either have her or my family. I either lose her or my family.

>"Have you found a gf after all these time user? You have the body for it."
>"Why have you been spending so much time with your friend X from college? Aren't you bothering him?"
>"What do you mean he understands you more than any girl? Come on stop joking around haha."

Why did she hate your wife? Wrong race, wrong religion?

I had been very distant from my father and he from me for the past 6 ish years due to a lot of vague and ongoing bullshit. Nothing too crazy, just stuff left unsaid case men don't feelings well. I went and visited him for his birthday yesterday and a few minutes ago he sent me the longest most heart felt text saying how much he enjoyed seeing me. Im now drinking cause the instant feeling of regret for being sort of a distant douche caught up with me. I had my reasons at the time, but they don't matter at all anymore. Fml

Blog post, off topic, don't care, have a gf, whatever